剧集 | 鸡皮疙瘩(剧版)(2023) | 导航列表
嗨 我是柯特洛德
Hi, I'm Kurt Loder.
接下来一小时 我们将会揭晓1993年
For the next hour, we're going to relive 1993
奇特且骇人听闻的故事...
in all it's bizarre, thunder-hitting glory.
(在暗房♥)
(莎拉)
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗?
Hello?
谁在那里?
Who's there?
走开!
Leave me alone!
离我远一点!
Stay away from me!
鸡皮疙瘩
早安 诺拉
Good morning, Nora.
我最喜欢的人 你好吗? - 早安 先生们
My favorite person. How are you? - Good morning, gentlemen. I'm good.
我很好 - 嘿 我要一份培根卷
Good. - Hey, I want a bacon burrito
还有你的特制松饼 - 我要一份松饼
and one of your special waffle thing. - I'll get a waffle thing.
还有最色彩缤纷的玉米谷片
And then also whatever your most colorful cereal is.
我也要 - 各位!
Me too. - Guys!
刷♥卡♥机坏了 今天只收现金
The credit card machine is down. Cash only today.
你知道我们生活在 不用现金的社会里吧?
You do realize we're living in a cashless society, right?
我知道 - 这意思是
I do, I do. - So, just to clarify,
不供应食物?
does that mean no food?
因为我们饿死了
Because we're starving.
好好享受吧 - 咸饼干?
Knock yourselves out. - Saltines?
我不知道有人真的会吃那东西
I didn't realize people actually ate these.
对 我想那是
Yeah, I thought they were
随汤附赠的饼干
something that came free with soup.
没错
Uh-huh. They are.
兄弟 还不错吃
Bro. They're not bad.
都是你 老兄 - 小心喔!
That's all you, bro. - Watch your backs!
嘿 还好吗 路卡斯?
H-- Hey, uh, you okay, Lucas?
我没事
I'm chillin'.
路卡斯!
Lucas!
该死!我说过别再这样做
Damn it! I said stop doing that!
你还好吗? - 我没事 妈
Are you okay? - It's all right, Mom.
这次只撞到头
It's just my head this time.
天呀 只撞到头?
Oh, God, it's just your head?
他让我很紧张
I get really nervous around him.
这家伙怎么还活着?
Bro, how is this man still alive?
路卡斯!不!
Lucas! No, no, no!
好耶!
All right!
掌声欢迎罗伦斯港巨人队
Let's give it up for our Port Lawrence Titans
以及他们的队长 还有我最喜爱的人...
and their team captain and my favorite person...
我不该这么说 但我说了 艾萨亚霍华
Wasn't supposed to say that but I just did, Isaiah Howard!
加油 巨人队! 加油 巨人队!
Come on Titans! Come on Titans!
掌声!热烈掌声!
Bring it! We gonna bring it!
掌声 掌声!好耶!
Bring it, bring it! Yeah!
劳伦斯港高中 你们好吗?
Port Lawrence High! How y'all doing?
(巨人队)
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, honey.
爸... - 喔 抱歉
Dad... - Oh, sorry.
我忘了我们在学校 你不是我女儿
I forgot we're at school. You're not my daughter.
你好 玛格 - 你好
Hello, Margot. - Hello.
你带本书来赛前运动会?
Did you bring a book to a pep rally?
这是我隐藏我毫无爱校情操的方式
This is my way of hiding that I have zero school spirit.
有用吗?
Is it working?
没有
No. No, it's not.
听好 今年是属于我们的
Now listen, this is our year!
巨人队 这是我们的时刻!
Titans, this is our time!
你以为光辉的时刻一去不返了?
You think the glory days are behind us?
喔不 那就在我们的指尖
Oh, no. They right there at our fingertips.
现在 我要你们举起光辉的指尖 然后摇摆!
Now, I need y'all to hold up your glory fingertips and wave 'em!
好 劳伦斯港高中
Now, Port Lawrence High,
我要你们知道 我热爱这个小镇!
I need y'all to know that I love this town!
还有劳伦斯港高中 我爱这场比赛
And Port Lawrence High, I love this game!
但是劳伦斯港高中
But Port Lawrence High,
最重要的是 我爱你们!
most important of all, I love you guys!
我有个小问题
Uh-oh, I got a little problem here.
不 詹姆斯
No, no, James.
不可以对空气这样做!
No humping the air, we talked about this!
我这是让我们向胜利前进!
I'm humping us to victory!
不 没这回事!
No, that's not a thing!
天呀 橄榄球员很逊吧?
God, football players suck, huh?
那样...那样太过分了 对不起
That... Um, that was, like, insensitive, I'm sorry.
没有人真的很逊 每个人有自己的特色
No one actually sucks. Everyone's got their stuff.
没有人很逊?你这样认为?
No one sucks? You... You stand by that?
我不知道 - 好比杰弗里戴墨
I don't know. - So like, Jeffrey Dahmer,
他很酷吗?
like, he's a cool dude?
他不是
No, no, no, he's not.
或是安德鲁强森 他很屌♥?
Or like Andrew Johnson, he's a chiller?
我不知道他是谁 但我相信你
I don't know who that is, but I gotta trust you.
准备好 一、二、三...
On three. Ready, one, two, three...
巨人队!
Titans!
我超爱你们的
I love y'all so much.
请不要掉麦克风
Please don't drop the mic.
那超贵的
It's super expensive.
过来 宝贝
Come here, babe.
嘿 谢啦 苏珊! - 我是伊莎贝拉
Hey, thanks, Susan! - It's Isabella.
我爱你们!
I love y'all!
我不知道你们的感觉怎样 但那感觉很棒
I don't know about you, but that felt really good.
我说什么? - 你知道 像是
What did I say? - You know? Bro, I'm not even
我不会为礼拜五晚上紧张
nervous for Friday night.
我知道 - 等等 是山姆
I got it. - Wait. It's Sam.
酷一点 - 什么意思 “酷一点”?
Be cool. - What does that mean, "Be cool"?
老兄 说清楚一点
Bro, give me more specific instructions.
怎样?
'Sup?
怎样啊?
'Sup?
怎样啊?
'Sup?
那是搞什么啊? - 我不知道
What the hell was that? - Well, I don't know.
我以为我们只是在打招呼
I thought we were just saying hi to each other.
不 那是很微妙的时刻
No, that was a very delicate moment.
我们之间的距离只有五步
We were like a solid five steps away
我可以跟我的心理辅♥导♥说这件事
from something substantial I can tell my therapist about.
老兄 你没给我任何指示
Well, you didn't give me any direction, man.
嘿 宝贝 - 像是...喔 嗨
Hey, babe. - Like a-- Oh, hi.
詹姆士还没约山姆出去
James still hasn't asked Sam out.
好 你在犹豫什么?
Okay, what is taking you so long?
你们干嘛这么关心我的事?
Why are you all up in my business?
因为我们爱你
Um, because we love you.
无聊
Uh, boredom.
喔 别又来了!
Oh, not again!
嘿 怎么了?
What's wrong?
各位!来我家开万圣节派对
Hey, y'all! Halloween party, my house, tomorrow night.
明天晚上 穿上最炫的服装
Come dressed to impress.
快来 否则...
You be there or be--
那是猪叫声吗?
Is that a pig squealing?
对 这个人在恶搞邀请卡
Yeah, the person that's trolling me altered the invite.
有多糟?
How bad is it?
今早有一千观看次数 - 一千?
Thousand views this morning. - A thousand?
一千观看次数没那么糟
Look, a thousand views is not that bad.
一千观看次数是像所有你认识的人 然后再乘个五倍
A thousand views is like everyone you know times, like, five.
也有可能同一个人 看了一千次 对吧?
It could be the same person watching it a thousand times, all right?
不可能 - 啊?
Unlikely. - Hmm?
很有可能
So likely.
好 这真的超讨厌
Okay, well, it's just so annoying,
因为一定是学校里某个人
'cause it's clearly someone at this school.
但我没有对人很刻薄呀 我人超好的
But I'm not mean to anyone. I'm literally super nice.
为什么我被恶搞? - 对呀 为什么?
So why am I being trolled? - I know, right?
对了 山姆会去你的派对吗?
By the way, is Sam coming to your party?
真的吗?
Really? Just gonna turn
就一定要把话题带回你身上吧?
the conversation back to you?
对 艾莉森 人恋爱时会做疯狂的事
Yes, Allison. People do crazy things when they're in love.
我听起来像头猪! - 老兄!
I sound like a pig! - Isaiah,
剧集 | 鸡皮疙瘩(剧版)(2023) | 导航列表