剧集 | 鸡皮疙瘩(剧版)(2023) | 导航列表
Your taste is very impressive.
谢了 我想应该还算不错
Thanks. It's pretty sweet, I guess.
饮料来了
Drinks are up.
你想要...巧克力牛奶还是水?
You want a... chocolate milk or water?
我...水就好
I'd love a... water.
请坐
Please, have a seat.
喔 好
Oh, yeah.
对了 我刚正要跟你说 我脸上咖啡色的东西...
Oh, hey, by the way, I meant to tell you, uh, that brown stuff on my face,
只是巧克力粉 所以...
that-- that was just chocolate, powder chocolate, so.
好
OK.
我过来其实是想要跟你说
Um, I wanted to tell you that I was coming by
是因为我们都听说孩子们
because, you know, we heard about all the kids
在万圣节那天在你家狂欢
that crashed your house on Halloween,
我工作的一部分是要处理后续事宜
and part of my job is to follow up on stuff like that.
如果你要采取惩罚行动
But if you wanted to pursue disciplinary action,
有官方管道
there are official channels.
如果我要教训这些孩子
Oh, if I wanted to discipline these kids,
我想我不会走官方途径
I don't think I'd go through official channels.
你跟我都是
You and me both.
总之 如果你同意的话
Anyway, look, if it's cool with you,
我要把这个万圣节事件
I would love to file this whole Halloween party situation
我会想: "嗯 他们之间是怎么回事啊?"
I'd be like, "Hmm, what's going on here?"
我是说谁没有疯狂过一两晚 对吧?
I mean, look, who hasn't had a wild night or two? You know?
说真的 我跟我太太莎拉
I mean, truth be told, my wife Sarah and I,
以前我们也有点疯狂
you know, back in the day, we used to get a little crazy, too.
喔 是吗?
Oh, yeah?
我不是本地人 不过我...
I mean, I'm not from here originally, but I was, um...
莎拉也是劳伦斯港的人? -是呀
Is Sarah from Port Lawrence? - Oh, yeah.
她是传统的劳伦斯港高中生
She's old school Port Lawrence High.
加油 巨人
Go Titans.
但那都是过去的事了
But that was all before, uh,
你知道 人生变得复杂 就这样
you know, life got complicated, so anyway.
真的吗?所以你们感情不太稳定 还是...?
Really? So things are, like, rocky between you two, or?
我们目前没住在一起 所以情况是这样
Uh, we're not currently living together, so. You know.
好 我想那我们就静观其变
OK. Then, I guess we'll see what happens.
好 你继续忙吧
Well, I'm gonna let you get back to it.
好 很好 嘿... 跟你聊天很有趣
OK, great. Well, hey, this... this was really fun.
我们改天应该再聊聊的
We should do it again sometime.
好 一定
Yeah, definitely.
谢谢你过来
And thank you for your company.
再见
Bye.
太好了
Groovy.
你可以的
You can do this.
你是只猫
You're a cat.
你是只性感小猫
You're a Sexy Cat.
性感小猫...会爬
Sexy Cats can, uh, can climb.
性感小猫什么都能爬
Sexy Cats can climb anything.
完全没成功
Oh, that didn't work.
我们等的时候 可以做诺拉说的
While we wait, we could do what Nora said.
打给你妈妈?
Call your mom?
嗯 我不觉得那是好主意
Yeah, I don't think that's a good idea.
她...她现在真的很忙
She's-- She's really busy right now.
真的吗?
Really?
对 她在钻研专业摄影还有...
Yeah, she's doing her professional photography thing...
那里
...and-- There.
我来就好 -你在干嘛...坐下!
I got this. - What are you-- Sit down!
如果你用石头丢他 我们问不到答案的!
If you pop him with a rock, we don't get no answers!
过来!
Come on!
他为什么要去家族的旧矿坑?
Why's he going to his family's old mine?
我不知道 但是我们去看看吧
I don't know. But let's find out.
(小心)
(禁止进入)
你们 这也似乎太容易了
Guys, this seems too easy.
走吧 来啊
Let's go, come on.
詹姆士?
James?
嘿!
Oh, hey!
这看起来是陷阱
Looks like this was a trap.
抱歉 麻吉们
Sorry, besties.
快跑啊!快跑!
Run! Run!
快跑! -快跑!
Run! - Go, go, go, go, go!
快跑啊!
Go!
不会吧? -死路一条
Oh, really? - Dead end.
在这里!是我!
Over here! It's me!
我找到隧♥道♥!过来!
I figured out the tunnels! Come on!
我们走!
Let's go!
快走、快走! -快走、快走!
Go, go, go! - Go, go, go, go!
快跑! -快呀!
Run! - Come on!
詹姆士 发生什么事?
James, what is going on?
是那个时钟
It was the clock.
我复♥制♥了派对
I repeated the party,
然后它复♥制♥了我之类的 我也不知道
and it repeated me, somehow, I don't know.
小心!他要带你进入陷阱!
Watch out! He's leading you into a trap!
不 我没有
No, no. I-- I'm not.
有 他有!
Yes, he is!
你们往那里走的话 他会把你们丢到坑里!
If you go that way, he's gonna dump you into a pit!
他们就是这样对我的 我...我是真的詹姆士!
That's-- That's what they did with me. I-- I'm the real James!
不是 我才是真的詹姆士!
No, no, I-- I'm the real James!
这复♥制♥人显然在模仿我
Obviously the duplicate's gonna try to impersonate me.
这想法真原创
That's, like, so first thought.
才不是 说自己是原创才是原创 我是詹姆士!
No, calling your own bit first thought is what's first thought. I'm James!
我们是兄弟耶!
We're like brothers!
艾萨亚!你得跟我走 好吗?
Isaiah! You have to follow me, OK?
我是你最好的朋友 我跟你说我是詹姆士!
I'm your best friend, and I'm telling you, I'm James!
不 他是我最好的朋友
No. He's my best friend.
你相信他的话 他会杀了你
And if you trust him, he's gonna kill you.
好 -艾萨亚!
OK. - Isaiah!
詹姆士!
James!
怎样啊 兄弟?
What's up, man?
其实不是 我们都不是真的詹姆士
Actually, no, none of us are the real James.
快跑!
Run!
那男的超讨厌
That guy was the worst.
对啊 还用你说
Yeah, tell me about it.
艾萨亚?
Isaiah?
你来救我了!
You came for me!
好耶!我就知道你会找到我!
Yeah! Yeah, I knew you'd find me!
天呀 我在这里待够久了!
Man, I've been down here for so long!
我以为我要死了!
I thought I was gonna die!
搞什么?
What the hell?
詹姆士!我很抱歉!
Oh, James! I am so sorry!
我很抱歉!嘿!
I'm so sorry! Hey!
喔 天呀!对不起!
Oh, man! Oh, sorry!
对不起 我以为你是假的詹姆士
Sorry, I thought you were-- were the dupe James,
不是真的詹姆士
not the real James.
是我的错
That's my bad.
你怎么不知道是真的我?
How could you not know it was really me?
什么? -你是...你是我最好的朋友
What? - You're-- You're my best friend.
你应该比任何人都清楚 到底是不是真正的我
You of all people should know if it's me or not.
好、好
OK, OK. I can see that
被困在这里很煎熬
it's been hard down here for you.
但你现在要冷静 好吗?
But right now, you gotta chill, OK?
我们得找到出路
We gotta find a way out.
所以这么久才找到我?
Is this why it took so long to look for me?
老兄 他们在模仿你
Dude, they were impersonating you.
如果你不知道的话 我自己也有事情要处理啊
And if you didn't realize, I've had my own stuff going on.
你自己也有事情?
Oh, you had your own stuff going on?
对 詹姆士! -太好了
Yes, James! - Oh, that's great.
你知道我面对的是什么吗?
You know what I've been dealing with?
我在这喝污水 饿到要死了
I'm drinking dirt water and starving to death
而我最好的朋友却不知道我是谁!
while my best friend has no idea who I really am!
詹姆士!那些复♥制♥人很会模仿你 好吗?
James! The dupes are good at impersonating you, OK?
可以先不说了吗?
Can we leave it at that?
那是什么意思?
剧集 | 鸡皮疙瘩(剧版)(2023) | 导航列表