剧集 | 鸡皮疙瘩(剧版)(2023) | 导航列表
你不能相信她
You can't trust her.
莎拉不喜欢你 她只是觉得你可怜
Sarah doesn't like you. She feels sorry for you.
我是你唯一能信任的人
I'm the only one you can trust.
这女孩有点不一样
Something different about that girl.
诺拉!怎么了?
Nora! What's up?
哈洛德的娃娃 我听到他说话
Harold's doll. I heard it talk.
那是口♥技♥娃娃 本来就是会这样的
It's a ventriloquist dummy. That's what it's supposed to do.
不 莎拉 我听到他自己说话 懂吗?
No, no, Sarah. I heard it talk on its own, okay?
像是活的一样
Like it was alive.
没事啦 深呼吸 只是个娃娃
It's okay. Just take a deep breath. It's just a doll.
才不是!我知道我听到什么 我可没疯
No! I know what I heard. I'm not crazy.
感觉不对劲 知道吗?
There's something about it. Okay?
那东西感觉很邪恶
There's something evil about it.
我不知道该怎么解释
I don't know how to explain it.
这件事我们晚点说
We'll talk about this later.
请不要走 -哈洛德 你在做什么?
Please, don't go. - Harold, what are you doing?
放开我的手!
Let go of my arm.
莎拉!
Sarah!
干嘛?
What?
我们听到你很晚还跟那娃娃说话
We, um-- we heard you up late talking to your doll.
魁儡
Puppet.
我们讨论后认为
We discussed it and we think
你应该把它留在家里
that you should leave "it" at home.
他叫史拉皮 我得带他去学校
His name is Slappy and I have to take him to school.
我需要他
I need him.
对 你似乎跟莎拉处得不错
Right. You seem to have gotten to know Sarah pretty well.
我们认为如果你多花点时间 跟你真的新朋友相处
We think it would be a good idea if you spent more time,
而不是这个玩偶会比较好
you know, with your new real friends instead of your dummy.
在史拉皮出现之前 他们不是我真的朋友 我现在懂了
They weren't my real friends until Slappy. I understand that now.
没有娃娃 你的朋友还是会在
Your friends will still be there without the doll.
史拉皮!他叫史拉皮 你这个巫婆!
Slappy! His name is Slappy, you witch!
嘿 你是怎么回事? -哈洛德!
Hey, what has gotten into you? - Harold!
你不能这样跟你妈妈说话
Do not speak to your mother that way.
我恨你
I hate you.
他是对的
He's right.
他说的一切都是对的
He's right about everything.
我知道这很夸张 但那些东西让我发毛
I know it's dramatic, but those things creep me out.
可能是我的想象 但我看到它眨眼
And I could have been imagining it, but I think I saw it blink.
眨眼?
Blink?
自己眨眼
On its own.
不管怎样 自从哈洛德找到这东西 他人就变了
Regardless. Harold has been different since he found it.
他会抓狂的
He's gonna freak out.
我们就说是个意外 离火炉太近了
We'll tell him it was an accident. It got too close to the fire
然后我们...买♥♥辆车给他
and then we'll just... buy him a car.
这是为他好
It's for his own good.
他不能再经历去年的事了
He can't go through what he went through last year.
他会崩溃的
It'll break him.
对
Yeah.
它没有烧起来
It's not burning.
我看到了 我不懂
I see that. I don't understand it.
这是木头做的 怎么会烧不起来?
I mean, it's made of wood, how is it not burning?
你们在做什么?
What are you doing?
哈洛德...
Harold...
你们在杀他! -他是个娃娃 哈洛德!
You're killing him! - He's a doll, Harold!
不 你们不懂!他很神奇! -他是娃娃!
No, you don't understand! He's magic!
你可不可以...这样对大家都好!
Would you just-- It's for the best!
他对我是最好的!
He is what's best for me!
时候到了 哈洛德 念咒语吧
It's time, Harold. Use the spell.
阿达纳...米努... 萨那拉...酷达拉什...
Adanna. Meenu. Sanara. Kudarash.
阿达纳...米努...萨那拉
Adanna. Meenu. Sanara.
怎么回事? -酷达拉什
What's happening? - Kudarash.
不
No.
他杀了他父母
He killed his parents.
所以他是谋杀犯
So-- so he is the murderer.
对 你之前完全说对了
Yeah. Yeah, you were--you were totally right about that, yeah.
不 其实她说的一点也不对
No, actually she's not right at all about that.
哈洛德不是谋杀犯 -你怎么知道?
Harold's not a murderer. - How do you figure that?
这显然很复杂 -怎么会复杂?
Obviously it, it's complicated. - How is it complicated?
你们都闭上嘴!
If you'd just shut up!
让我说完
Just let me finish.
好 回到故事
Okay, back to the story.
(93年毕业生表演)
谢谢 小姐们 谢谢
Thank you, ladies. Thank you.
现在是毕业生哈洛德彼德尔 跟他的魁儡史拉皮
And now we have senior, Harold Biddle, and his dummy, Slappy.
嗯 你看看这个?
Well, would you look at this?
我又回到另一个高中作秀
I'm back slumming it at another high school gig.
不是说我反对学校
Not that I'm against school.
我受过高等教育的
I happen to be very educated.
可以给我个例子吗 史拉皮?
Can you give us an example, Slappy?
你知道世界上跑最快的陆地动物吗?
Do you know the world's fastest land animal?
答案是伊莉莎伊顿 去年她在停车场
The answer is Eliza Etten when she fled the scene
破坏校长的车后 逃离现场的速度飞快
after nailing the principal's Oldsmobile in the parking lot last year.
还有班霍华德
Ah, there's Ben Howard,
劳伦斯港的明星四分卫
Port Lawrence's star quarterback.
好耶 说我吧 来吧
Yeah. Do me, bring it on.
莎拉 谁的吻技比较烂
Who's a sloppier kisser, Sarah,
你的黄金猎犬还是班?
your golden retriever or Ben?
是班
It's Ben.
搞什么?
What the hell?
嘿 哈洛德 -是 史拉皮
Hey, Harold. - Yes, Slappy.
我有个选择题的临时测验
I have a multiple choice pop quiz.
什么比较可悲?
What's more pathetic?
维多莉亚以为大家还相信她是处♥女♥
Victoria thinking people are still buying the Virgin Act
还是诺拉试着隐瞒她还是处♥女♥的事
or Nora trying to hide the fact that she is still a virgin.
够了!
That is quite enough.
莎拉 这些都是你跟他说的?
Sarah, you really told him all that stuff?
结束后你要直接去校长室 先生
You're going straight to the principal's office after this, mister.
下去 现在!
Off. Now!
好 我们休息一下
Okay, we're gonna take a little break
接下来是玛德莲克莱尔
and then we'll get set up for Madeline Claire.
搞什么 哈洛德?那些是秘密耶
What the hell, Harold? Those were secrets.
那你为什么要跟我说?
Then why did you tell me?
真的 莎拉?我们这么信赖你
Really, Sarah? We trusted you.
让我说清楚 我是处♥女♥
And, to be clear, I am a virgin.
也许你们当初不该相信她
Maybe you shouldn't have trusted her.
你知道这表示我不能跟你做朋友了 对吧?
You know this means I can't be your friend anymore, right?
对我好只是让你自己好过
Being nice to me just made you feel good about yourself.
你为什么这么说?
Why would you say that?
前几天你跟我说你很害怕
Just the other day you told me you were scared
你需要帮助 发生了什么事?
and you needed help. What happened?
我当时只是还不懂
I just didn't understand it yet.
不懂什么?
Understand what?
进行中的计划
The plan that is in motion.
这种事情?这都是你的错 莎拉
This? This is all your fault, Sarah.
是那玩偶 知道吗? 我看到它自己说话
It's the puppet. Okay? I saw it talk on its own.
我跟你们说 我们有大♥麻♥烦了
I'm telling you, guys, we're in serious danger.
自从他找到那娃娃 他就变了
Ever since he found the dummy, he changed.
他跟我说他很害怕
He told me he was scared.
对 因为它很邪恶
Yeah, because it's evil.
我们得让那东西远离哈洛德
We need to get that thing away from Harold.
听好 我不知道什么邪恶娃娃会吓人
Look, I don't know about any evil doll scaring people,
但我知道什么事会让哈洛德抓狂
but I do know that it'll probably drive Harold nuts.
我们行动吧
So let's do it.
好 我们去拿那个娃娃
Yeah, let's get that dummy.
明天晚上?
Tomorrow night.
是谁?
Who's there?
哈啰?
Hello?
哈啰?
Hello?
再见 你这小白♥痴♥
Goodbye, you little idiot.
你才再见 小白♥痴♥
Goodbye to you, little idiot.
诺拉当初是对的
剧集 | 鸡皮疙瘩(剧版)(2023) | 导航列表