剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
这能有多难吃啊
How bad could it possibly be?
好吧 是的 相当难吃
Okay, yeah. It's pretty bad.
我们现在怎么办
What are we gonna do now?
我不知道你要怎么办
Well, I don't know what you're gonna do,
但我可要走了 弃船
But I'm outta here! Abandon ship!
什么
What?!
现在你是船长了
You're the captain now.
你要把卡车给我吗 那你怎么跟你♥爸♥爸解释
You're giving me your truck? What are you gonna tell your dad?
跟他给我一架飞机的时候的说法一样
Same thing I told him when he got me a plane:
"我弄丢了"
"I lost it!"
肉汁走了
Gravy out!
你想干嘛
What do you want?
我想我已经告诉过你别招惹达布尼太太
I thought I told you hands off Mrs. Dabney.
我♥干♥嘛要听你的 老头
I don't have to listen to you, old man!
你的时代已经过去了 你高寿 13岁吗
You're past your prime. What are you, 13?
14岁
14.
去打个盹吧 老爷爷
Then go take a nap, grandpa.
听我说 我唯一的要求是
Look, all I'm asking
不要去招惹达布尼太太
Is that you leave Mrs. Dabney alone.
只要我搬进来了 我想干嘛干嘛
Once I move in, I'm gonna do whatever I want
想招惹谁招惹谁 你管不了我
To whoever I want and there's nothing you can do to stop me!
好吧 那我们这里不欢迎你 马特
Yeah, well, in this neighborhood you're not welcome, Matt.
明白吗
Get it?
欢迎垫
Welcome mat.
逊
Lame!
确实很逊
That was lame!
天哪 我已不复当年勇了
Man, i've lost it.
但是我一定会回来的
But I'm gonna get it back.
听到了吗 会回来的
Hear that?! Getting it back!
我现在居然在跟一扇门说话
Now I'm talking to a door.
我怎么了
What happened to me?!
查莉
Hey, Charlie.
最后一个视频日记 开始了
Last video diary. Here we go.
其实
Oh, um, actually,
在我说到一个能概括过去四年的大智慧之前
Before I get to the big piece of wisdom that'll summarize the last four years,
有一件小事我想提一下
There's just one little thing that I wanted to mention.
老爸在酸奶店遇到了斯宾塞
So dad ran into Spencer at a yogurt store
然后他可能来也可能不来我的欢送派对
And he may or may not be coming to my farewell party.
有意思 对不对
Interesting, right?
言归正传 刚说的 这个大智慧就是
Anyway, that said, the big wisdom is...
等等 他为什么不说来或不来
Wait, why wouldn't he say yes or no?
为什么是"可能"
Why "Maybe"?
好吧 抱歉 我跑题了
Okay, I'm sorry. I got distracted,
这个大智慧就是
The big message is...
我必须要知道他会不会来派对
I need to know if he's coming to the party.
老爸
Dad!
在明天的节目里
On tomorrow's show
我要从一个有关你们几个孩子的有趣故事开始
I'm gonna start with a funny story about you kids.
好的 但是妈妈 别忘了要聆听
Okay. But mom, just don't forget to listen.
哦 谢了 我知道了
Oh, thanks. I just got it.
妈妈没事吧
Is she okay?
查莉 那是妈妈
Charlie, it's mom.
她当然有事
Of course she's not okay.
泰迪 我知道我专心于这个节目 但是我想让你知道
Teddy, I know I'm focused on the show, but I want you to know
我真的很期待你的欢送派对
That I'm really looking forward to your going-away party.
谢了 妈妈
Thanks, mom.
真不敢相信这会是
I can't believe it's the last time
我上大学之前最后一次见到大家
I'm gonna see everybody before I go off to college.
这是我成为一个国际媒体大红人之前
It's the last time everyone will see me
大家最后一次看到我
Before I become a giant international media celebrity.
老妈 你是在地方台的三流电视节目
Mom, you have an outside chance to be the second banana
跑跑龙套
On a third-rate local TV show.
是不是很激动人心
Isn't it exciting?
好的 老爸 你现在可以看了
Okay, dad. You can look now.
肉汁的快餐车
Gravy's food truck.
那是什么味道
Wondered what that smell was.
现在不是肉汁的了
It's not gravy's anymore.
是我的
It's mine.
什么 -是的 他给我了
What? - Yeah. He gave it to me.
是不是很棒
Isn't that amazing?
没花钱就得到了
I got it for free!
那你要用它做什么
Well, what are you gonna do with it?
做我自己的快餐车 我需要的就两件事
Make it my own. All I need are two things:
一个全新的想法和一个明智的投资者
A new concept and a wise investor.
PJ 我不知道
Oh, p.J., I don't know.
我只是需要一点资助运转起来
I just need a little help getting started.
现在快餐车很热门的 -是啊
Food trucks are hot right now. - Yeah.
我是说 我见过卖♥♥墨西哥菜的
I mean, i've seen them with Mexican food
韩国菜的 龙虾卷的
And Korean, lobster rolls...
你现在有没有跟我一样饿
Are you as hungry as I am right now?
你怎么说
What do you say?
我们干吧
Let's do it!
太棒了
Yes!
好的 我将是你的合伙人
All right, i'll be your partner.
好的 现在作为你的合伙人
Okay. Now as your partner,
我认为我们要做的第一件事
I think the first thing we should do
是摇下车窗
Is roll down the windows
然后把这个家伙开到高速公路上
And take this bad boy out on the highway.
把鱼和肉汁的味道放出去吗
Air out the fish and gravy?
把鱼和肉汁的味道放出去
Air out the fish and gravy.
好吧 我们来回顾一下
Okay, let's review.
你本应该到隔壁去和那个魔鬼孩子谈谈的
You were supposed to go next door and talk to that devil child
但是你失败了
And you failed!
彻底失败
Horribly!
好吧 你被黏在椅子上
Well, you ended up glued to a chair,
所以这并不是彻底的失败
So it wasn't a total loss.
我们只需要一个计划
We just need a plan
阻止他和他的家人买♥♥那栋房♥子
To keep him and his family from buying that house.
如果你是他们的邻居这一点还不够的话
Well, if knowing that you're their neighbor isn't enough,
我不知道还能做什么
I'm not sure what else to do.
想想办法
Well, think of something.
好吧
Okay.
嗯
Well...
加油 盖比 我们只是需要一个邪恶的计划
Come on, Gabe. We just need an evil plan.
这是你的闪光点啊
This is where you shine.
我知道 我知道 别催我
I know, I know! Stop pressuring me.
疯狂点 越邪恶越好
Just go crazy. Nothing is too evil.
我随时可以把你拉回来
I can always pull you back.
我通常在你背后计划这种事
I usually plan this kind of stuff behind your back.
你让我紧张
You're making me nervous.
那我转过去
I'll turn around.
这当然还不足以造成伤害
That certainly can't hurt.
看到没 你依旧会嘲讽
See?! You can still think of insults.
嘲讽你小菜一碟 我是说 看看你的样子
Insults are easy. I mean, look at you!
别闹
Stop that!
老爸 我想到了
Dad, I got it!
想到什么 -快餐车的创意
Got what? - The concept for the food truck.
两个字 花生酱加果酱
Two words:Peanut butter and jelly.
等等 那是四个字
Wait, that's four words.
话说花生酱到底是几个字
Although peanut butter might be hyphenated.
你有字典吗
Do you have a dictionary?
等一下
Wait a minute.
花生酱加果酱吗
Peanut butter and jelly?
就这样吗
That's it?
不是
No.
花生酱加果酱三明治
Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
还有呢
Meets?
加肉吗
With meats?
那会很难吃的 -不是这个
That will be terrible. - No.
是花生酱果酱和其他东西一起
Peanut butter and jelly meets something else.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表