剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
温兹阿姨 你要拍我笑的话 或许你应该
Mrs. Wentz, if you want me to smile, you might want to,
站在我的前面 这样你才能看得到
stand in front of the part of me that smiles.
好了
Got it.
亚利桑那州的天气如何 玛丽露
Oh, how's the weather in Arizona, Mary Lou?
阳光明媚 并且 哦 哈利
Well, it's sunny and... oh, Harry!
上当了吧
Gotcha!
好吧 这真是
Well, this was...
咱们能走了吗
Can we get going now?
跟你走 艾薇
Right you are, Ivy.
接下来是最终目的地 拉斯维加斯 新墨西哥
Onto our final destination, Las Vegas, New Mexico.
嗯 你是说内华达吧
Um, you mean Nevada.
哦不不不 那个拉斯维加斯都去腻了
Oh, no, no, no, no. That Las Vegas has been done to death.
我们要去新墨西哥的拉斯维加斯
We're going to Las Vegas, New Mexico.
新墨西哥也有拉斯维加斯吗
There's a Las Vegas, New Mexico?
历史悠久
The original.
我以为我们要去
Uh, I thought we were going to
那个有SPA 泳池 还有商场的拉斯维加斯
the one with the spas, the pools and the shopping.
新墨西哥的拉斯维加斯有什么
What's in Las Vegas, New Mexico?
驯马人博物馆
The rough-rider museum.
世界上最大的仙人掌
The world's largest cactus.
艾薇 你知道这些吗
Ivy, did you know about this?
我不记得了
I don't recall.
真的
Really?
那么我来告诉你我记得啥
Because I'll tell you what I recall.
第一 你想出来这个自驾游的主意
First, you came up with the idea for the road trip,
然后你诱惑我上了房♥车
then you lured me into the R.V.,
然后你顺便故意漏掉那个
and then you conveniently left out the crucial...
拉斯维加斯的关键词“新墨西哥”
"New Mexico" Part about Las Vegas, New Mexico.
艾薇 你没跟泰迪说我们要去新墨西哥
Ivy, you didn't tell Teddy we were going to New Mexico?
她都没说我们会把车开出车道
She didn't tell me we were leaving the driveway.
哈利 要是泰迪不想
Harry, if Teddy doesn't
来这次旅行 那么我们应该启航返程
want to be on this trip, we should go home.
什么 看不了驯马人
What?! No Rough Riders?
没有大仙人掌
No big cactus?
我们可以下次来
We can come back another time.
来吧 亲爱的
Come on, honey.
老爸 你在做什么
Dad, what are you doing?
试一下心破碎在四大州的感觉
Seeing what it feels like to have my heart broken in four states.
你做这个干啥
Why you doing that?
因为满垒 盖比准备好击球
Because bases are loaded, and Gabe is up to bat,
并且我说好了会保持冷静
and I promised I'd stay calm.
一好球 -什么
Strike one! - What?!
你是不是
Are you out of your ...
忘了你家的邮编
Zip code?
假如你忘了的话 邻居会帮你的
Because if you are, welcome to the neighborhood.
二好球
Strike two!
裁判员 你真臭
You stink, ump.
啥 那是查莉说的
What? It was Charlie.
我以为你不会告诉你妈比赛的事
I thought you weren't gonna tell your Mom you were playing.
是啊 我尽我最大努力了
Yeah, I gave it my best shot.
三振出局
Strike three!
啥 你开玩笑吧
What?! Are you kidding me?!
哪个星球的规则告诉你这算出局
On what planet is that considered a strike?
你是我见过最不会找借口的裁判员
You are the sorriest excuse for an ump I've ever seen!
你以为你能做的更好
You think you can do better?
对 -好
Yeah. - Fine.
我以为你变了
I thought you changed.
我是变了
I did...
然后我又变回来了
Then I changed back.
谢谢
Thank you.
那么 这
Now this...
就是我们所说的勺子
Is what we call a spoon.
跟我念 勺子
Say it with me now, "Spoon".
我们能加点速不 婚礼就在明天
Can we speed this up? The wedding's tomorrow.
嘿 发生什么事了
Hey, what's going on here?
五 六 七 八
A five, six, seven, eight.
我是来给伴郎拿戒指的
I came over to give my best man the rings,
但看上去这儿有点不对劲
but it seems like there's something going on here.
伯特 有些事我必须跟你坦白
Bert, there's something I have to confess.
我
I...
我不会做饭
I can't cook.
一直以来你都在骗我
You've been lying to me all this time?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉没有用 婚礼取消了
Well, sorry's not good enough. The wedding's off.
这太糟糕了
This is awful.
我该怎么办
What am I going to do?
哦 我有个主意
Oh, I have an idea.
那是报时器 但我真有个主意
That was just the timer, but I do have an idea.
伯特 等等 等等 伯特
Bert, wait. Wait, Bert.
你正在犯一个大错 -我心意定下来了
You're making a huge mistake. - My mind's made up.
她骗我 这件事我无法原谅
She lied to me and I can't forgive that.
拜托 每个人都会犯错
Come on, everyone makes mistakes.
她说谎了吗 是的
Did she lie? Yes.
危机到信任了吗 是的
Did that hurt the trust? Yes.
我是不是不善于演讲 是的
Am I bad at these kinds of speeches? Yes.
但 但
But... but...
可是 伯特 那儿有个女人
But, Bert, there's a woman in
正为你而学着做饭
there who is learning how to cook just for you.
谁还会费这么大劲来讨你开心
Now who else is gonna go to that much trouble to make you happy?
这就是我想要的 伯特
That's all I ever wanted, Bert;
让你开心
To make you happy.
你真的啥菜也不会做
You can't cook anything?
我会热热狗
I can boil a hot dog.
那好吧 婚礼照常
Well, okay, the wedding's back on.
小迪
T...
对不起 我不该设计给你下套
I'm so sorry I tricked you.
我只是真心想让你过来
I just really wanted you to come along.
有你在身边一切就更有意思
Everything's more fun when you're around,
从幼儿园开始就这样子了
always has been ever since kindergarten.
我们是学前班才认识的
We met in preschool...
算了继续
But go on.
我只是想多花些时间和你在一起
I just wanted to spend some time with you.
我俩要去
We're both going away to
不同的大学 很快事情就会不同
different colleges soon and things are gonna change.
艾薇 我们会一直做好朋友的
Well, Ivy, we're always gonna be best friends.
我知道 但
I know, but...
还是不一样的
It won't be the same.
我会非常想念你
I'm gonna miss you so much.
我也会想你的 小迪
I'm gonna miss you too, T.
你要知道
And just so you know,
有你在身边我也觉得一切更有意思
everything's more fun when you're around too.
昨天的事是个例外 但大体上讲是不错的
This last day was a bad example, but generally speaking.
信不信由你 即使是这些事我也会想念的
Believe it or not, I'm even gonna miss them.
熊妈妈 这是泰迪熊 请回复
Mama Bear, this is Teddy Bear. Come on back.
这是熊妈妈 完毕
This is Mama Bear, over.
泰迪熊打算在整个去拉斯维加斯的问题上面
Teddy Bear would like to do a little flippity-flop
来个急转弯 完毕
on the whole Las Vegas thing, over.
泰迪熊 你说的是我正在想的吗
Teddy Bear, are you saying what I think you're saying?
我们要去拉斯维加斯 新墨西哥
We're going to Las Vegas, New Mexico!
收到
Copy that.
比赛开始
Play ball!
嘿 击球 击球 击球
Hey, batter, batter, batter!
嘿 击球 击球 击球 击球
Hey, batter, batter, batter, batter!
嘿 -妈 妈 裁判不唠唠叨叨的
Hey... - Mom, Mom, the umpire doesn't chatter.
抱歉 我就是喜欢那个环节
Sorry, I just really like that part.
一好球
Strike one!
嘿 你在看啥呢
Hey, what are you looking at?
我要让你麻利下场 快到晕头转向
I'll run you out of here so fast it'll make your head spin.
最起码你不用跟她回家
At least you don't have to go home with her.
不不不 太低了 下面
No, no, no, too low! Downstairs!
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表