剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
十年之后
我知道
I know.
亲爱的 坚持住啊 好吗
Well, hang in there, honey, okay?
好的 拜拜
Okay, bye-bye.
我以为你要刮胡子呢
I thought you were going to shave.
什么 你开什么玩笑
What, are you kidding?
我等了大半辈子才把我的络腮胡等回来
I waited my whole life for mutton chops to come back.
我永远都不会与他们分离了
These bad boys aren't going anywhere.
我刚和盖比通完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with Gabe.
显然 盖比二世实在是让人头疼啊
Apparently Gabe Junior is quite a challenge.
盖比甚至把他称为“恶魔男孩”
He even referred to him as "The Devil Child".
这就是种豆得豆 种瓜得瓜 对吧
What goes around comes around, huh?
太棒了 击个掌
Woo! Up top.
妈妈 托比不肯和我说话
Mom, Toby's not talking to me.
托比 跟你姐说话 -没门
Toby, talk to Charlie. - No way.
托比 -老爸 络腮胡看着不错啊
Toby... - Hey, dad, chops are looking good.
谢啦 伙计
Oh, thanks, pal.
你知道吗 我试了五次
You know, it took five tries,
终于得到对我友善的孩子了
But I finally got a kid to be nice to me.
托比对我沉默相待已经 整整两天了
Toby's been giving me the silent treatment for two days.
你做了什么 -没什么
What'd you do? - Nothing!
那好吧
Well, okay.
我告诉了某个女孩 他喜欢她
I told some girl that he liked her.
真是有趣 每一次你说“没什么”
It's funny how, whenever you say "Nothing,"
总会有什么跟着来
It's always followed by something.
这是什么意思 -没什么
What does that mean? - Nothing.
那我要拿托比怎么办啊
Well, what am I going to do about Toby?
我记得泰迪曾经和盖比
You know, I think that Teddy
也闹过这样的别扭
Went through something like this with Gabe once.
你觉得她是不是做了有关这个的视频日记呢
Do you think she did a video diary about it?
我觉得她有关任何情况都做了视频日记
I think she did a video diary about everything.
喂 盖比
Hey, Gabe.
你好啊 盖比二世
Hi. Gabe Junior.
你做了什么 你把你♥爸♥爸绑在了凳子上
You did what? You tied your daddy to a chair?
宝贝 仔细听我说 好吗
Honey, listen to me very carefully, okay?
你知道怎么用视频电♥话♥吗
Do you know how to work a camera phone?
太好了
Great.
生活搞得一团糟
Today's all burnt toast
就要迟到 爸爸在叫
Running late, and dad jokes
我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到
Has anybody seen my left shoe
我闭上眼 咬口早餐
I close my eyes, take a bite
跳上车子 放声大笑
Grab a ride, laugh out loud
哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房♥顶上
There it is up on the roof
我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过
I've been there, I've survived
所以听取我的建议
So just take my advice
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby
世界有很多疯狂无奈
Things are crazy
可是我知道你会有美好将来
But I know your future's bright
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby
不要怀疑
There's no maybe
一切终会如你所愿
Everything turns out all right
生活有悲有喜
Your life is up and down
但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果
But trust me it comes back around
你会喜欢将来的你
You're gonna love who you turn out to be
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby.
查莉成长日记 第四季第九集
Good Luck Charlie S04E09 Futuredrama
十年零五分钟之后
电脑 找到泰迪的视频日记
Computer, bring up Teddy's video diaries.
访问文件
Accessing files.
参照 “沉默相待”
Cross reference "Silent treatment".
嘿 查莉
Hey, Charlie.
咱们邓肯一家过了相当疯狂的一周啊
Well, crazy week for the Duncan family.
这个视频日记会有点长
This is going to be a long one,
所以你应该做个舒服的姿势再听我讲
So you might want to get comfortable.
总之 这一切都要从几天前说起
Anyway, it all started a few days ago.
查莉 你能和托比一起玩真是太好了
Charlie, it's so sweet you're playing with Toby.
你真是个好姐姐
You're a really good big sister.
不 我不是
No, I'm not.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我惹了麻烦 这是给我的惩罚
I got in trouble. This is my punishment.
好吧 你依旧是
Well, you're still...
一个姐姐
A sister.
劳伦 -泰迪 盖比在吗
Hi, Lauren. - Hi, Teddy. Is Gabe here?
不在 要我帮你给他捎个信儿吗
Uh, no. Do you want me to give him a message?
好的 麻烦你告诉他 我想和他谈谈
Yeah, could you tell him I need to talk to him?
是有关我们关系的事
It's about our relationship.
好的
Oh. Okay.
我让他给你打电♥话♥
Um, I'll have him call you.
不 我真的需要和他面对面谈
No, I really need to do this in person.
好的
All right.
谢了
Thanks.
不妙啊 -怎么了
Uh oh. - What's wrong?
通常情况下 当一个女孩说
Well, usually when a girl
她需要谈谈他们的关系
Says she needs to talk about the relationship,
这就意味着她不再喜欢这个男孩了
It means she doesn't like the boy anymore.
我们得谈谈我们的关系了
We need to talk about our relationship.
与此同时 咱们这附近发生了一些麻烦事
Meanwhile, there was some trouble brewing in the neighborhood.
我们有麻烦了
We've got a problem.
快进来 黛比
Well, come on in, Debbie.
我今早出门发现 我的车窗被某个小流氓
I came outside this morning to find that some hooligan
涂满了肥皂
Had rubbed soap all over my car windows.
所以我想问的是
So I guess what I'm asking is...
昨晚盖比在哪里
Where was Gabe last night?
这肯定不是盖比做的
All right, it wasn't Gabe.
他早就不屑玩这种小儿科了
He's too old for that kind of stuff.
没错 再说了 他从来不用肥皂
No, besides, soap was never his thing.
鸡蛋 水球 厕纸
Eggs, water balloons, toilet paper...
那些才是他拿手的
That's really where he excelled.
那么 不管是谁做的 我们都得抓住他
Well, whoever it was, we need to catch him.
几乎这附近每一个人都被这疯狂的肥皂抹手袭击了
Almost everyone on the block's been hit by the mad soaper.
你知道我们需要做什么吗 我们需要看守咱这片区域
You know what we need? We need a neighborhood watch.
好的 那不如我们今天把大家都召集到一起
Okay, so why don't we get everybody together tonight?
我们可以把大家召集到我们家
We can do it here.
我可以负责提供饮食吗
Ooh, could I cater it?
我想到一些新花样可以招待大家
I've got some new ideas for appetizers.
我可以把培根包在
I could wrap bacon around...
那听上去不错啊
Ooh, that sounds good.
我这就去通知大家
I'll go spread the word.
我的车被涂了肥皂
My car got soaped.
艾比昨晚在哪里
Where was Abe last night?
是盖比
It's Gabe.
这么说 他现在有了一个伙伴 是吗
So... he's got a partner now, huh?
盖比 劳伦刚才来了 她想让你去找她
Oh, Gabe, Lauren stopped by. She wants you to come over.
好的 -等一下
Oh, okay. - Wait, hold on.
嗯 她说
Um, she said that she
她想和你谈谈你们的关系
Wants to talk to you about your relationship.
好的
Hmm, okay.
等会儿
Hold on.
过来和你大姐坐坐 我们得聊聊
Come sit with your sister. We need to talk.
好的
All right...
他说 他有点毛骨悚然的感觉
He said, slightly creeped out.
听着 你知道当一个女孩说想和你谈谈你们的关系
Look, do you know what it means when a girl says that
这意味着什么吗
She wants to talk to you about the relationship?
这个嘛 她想谈谈这段关系
That... she wants to talk about the relationship?
不是的 女孩向来是口是心非的
No! Girls never say what they mean.
那么
So...
那你现在是言为心声吗 -盖比
Are you saying what you mean right now? - Gabe... just...
听我说 好吗
Listen to me, okay?
大多数时候 当一个女孩说
Most of the time when a girl says...
她想谈谈这段关系
That she wants to talk about the relationship.
这就意味着
It means...
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表