剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
你好 -你好
Hi. - Hi.
我是盖比·邓肯 住在隔壁几栋
I'm Gabe Duncan. I live a couple houses over.
我是来跟你说 欢迎来到我们社区
I just wanted to welcome you to the neighborhood.
谢谢
Oh. Well, thank you.
但是直到房♥子都检查好之后
But we're not officially neighbors
我们才可以正式成为邻居
Until after the inspection.
如果一切都正常的话 我们立刻搬进来
But if everything goes well, we'll be moving in right away.
很好 你有小孩吗
Oh, great story. So do you have any kids?
当然有
Um, sure.
马特 过来 有人想见你
Matt, come here, there's somebody here who wants to meet you.
盖比 这是我儿子马特 -你好
Gabe, this is my son Matt. - Hey.
你好
Hey.
不好意思 我得去接个电♥话♥
Oh. Excuse me. I have to take this.
你好
Hello?
马特 你好吗
So, how you doin', Matt?
很好
Okay.
马特 告诉我
Good. Now tell me, Matt.
你喜欢使坏吗 比如 恶作剧
Do you like trouble? You know, mischief?
耍花招
Shenanigans?
戏弄别人
Pranks?
不喜欢 -不要撒谎
No. - Don't lie to me.
一点点啦 -这就对了
Maybe a little. - Yeah, all right.
你注意到那个住隔壁的那位女士了吗
So, have you noticed the lady who lives next door,
达布尼夫人
Mrs. Dabney?
注意了
I guess so.
你不能注意她 我命令你远离她
You guess not. Hands off.
只有我可以捉弄那个老态龙钟的老太太
That poor beaten-down old lady is mine.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
只有我可以捉弄她
Nobody pranks her but me.
当你还垫尿不湿的时候我就经常捉弄她了
I was pranking her when you were in diapers.
当我还垫尿不湿的时候我就开始捉弄她了
I was pranking her when I was in diapers.
我算是恶作剧的天才
I was kind of a prodigy.
我想说的是离她远点儿
What I'm trying to say is leave her alone.
没问题
Okay.
那还有什么人我可以捉弄的吗
Is there anybody I can prank?
当然有 我不想限制你太多
Yeah. Sure, man. I don't wanna tie your hands.
好吧 住在对面那条街的杜根先生
Okay, Mr. Duggan across the street...
他的手♥机♥没有来电显示
He does not have caller I.D.
尽可能地抓住这个弱点
Use that as you will.
你真的一点都不吃嘛
You're not gonna have any?
是的 女士
No, ma'am.
我或许可以吃一口你的冰淇淋
Maybe i'll have a bite of yours.
你想要什么口味
So... What flavor you gonna get?
香草味
Vanilla.
或者 -草莓
Or... - Strawberry?
或者 -巧克力
Or... - Chocolate?
巧克力吧 如果你坚持要的话
Chocolate! If you insist.
你好
Uh, excuse me?
斯宾塞
Spencer?!
为什么每个人看到我都特别惊讶
Why is everyone always so surprised to see me?
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我给你一分钟
Yeah... I'm gonna give you a minute
好好看看我的工作服
To take in the uniform.
我是说 我以为你在波士顿
I mean, I thought you were in Boston.
实际上整个夏天我都在丹佛
Actually, i've been in Denver all summer.
下周我就要回学校了
I'm going back to school next week.
你为什么不来我们家坐坐呢
Why haven't you come by the house?
你知道 泰迪和我的关系
Well, you know, Teddy and I...
是的 你们两个不再
Oh, right. You two aren't...
理睬对方了
Talking very much anymore.
她还好吗
So how's she doing?
我将要入住她的房♥间
I'm getting her room!
她要去耶鲁了
She's going to Yale.
真的吗 太好了
Really? Oh-ho, good for her.
我就知道她会被耶鲁录取
I knew she'd get in.
小姑娘 房♥间的事
And, uh, the room thing
还没有最终决定
Has not been decided, little lady.
那就是女孩的房♥间 我就这么一说
It's a girl's room. Just saying.
泰迪还在与那家伙约会吗
So, is Teddy still dating that guy?
就是 那个谁
You know, the one with the, uh,
长头发 笑得很假的那个
Hair and the fake smile?
博吗 -对
Beau? - Yeah.
对 就是那个怪名字
Yeah, that was his weird name.
没 没 他回田纳西了
No. No. He went back to Tennessee.
糟糕
Too bad.
这事对于泰迪已经翻篇了
Yeah, Teddy's doing okay with it.
但我还在挣扎
I'm still struggling.
就是这个了
Well, here she is.
你觉得怎么样 -"肉汁船"
What do you think? - "The gravy boat."
明白没 因为我叫肉汁
You get it? 'Cause I'm gravy.
那"船"字怎么来的呢
Why the "Boat" Part?
因为我们卖♥♥鱼
Oh, 'cause we serve fish...
肉汁鱼
With gravy.
有肉汁小比目鱼 肉汁大♥比♥目鱼 肉汁鳕鱼
Yeah, flounder with gravy, Halibut with gravy, COD with gravy.
如果你喜欢吃鱼 我们卖♥♥得就是
"If you like fish, we got it covered...
肉汁鱼
In gravy!"
伙计 我不确定你这个概念能行得通
Dude, I'm not sure about this concept.
怕什么 就我们家卖♥♥这个 独一无二
Oh, come on. There's nothing else out there like this.
这应该是有原因的
There may be a reason for that.
这听起来有点恶心
It sounds kinda gross.
不 不 你只是还没习惯而已
No no, you're just not used to it yet.
我的意思是 当人们第一次看到鸡蛋和培根
I mean, hey, the first time someone put eggs and bacon
在一个盘子的时候 我相信大家也都是
On a plate together, I'm sure people were like,
什么 鸡蛋来自鸡 培根来自猪
"What?! Eggs come from chicken, bacon comes from pig.
拜托 盘子里简直是乱七八糟
I mean, this is chaos on a plate!"
老兄 我不知道 鱼和肉汁
I don't know, man. Fish and gravy?
好吧 那我们叫它 肉汁"里"的鱼
Okay, what if we call it "Fish 'n' gravy"?
我的确喜欢名字中间带"里"的东西
Well, I do like things with "'n'" In the middle.
好吧 算我一个
All right, I'm in.
首先 我们得去商店买♥♥一些关键用品
First, we gotta go to the store, pick up a few key supplies.
比如 -鱼和肉汁
Like what? - Fish and gravy.
老爸
Hey, dad.
你猜我在酸奶店遇到了谁
Oh! Guess who I ran into at the yogurt store?
斯宾塞
Spencer!
真的吗
Really?
他回丹佛了吗
He's back in Denver?
还问你过得怎么样
Asked how you were doing.
是吗 那他
He did? Wha... So, um...
他是怎么说的 只是客套一下
So how did he say it? Like he was just being polite
还是他真的想知道
Or like he really wanted to know?
我 我不太确定
Uh, i'm... I'm not sure.
好吧 老爸 他问的是
Well, dad, did he say it like,
"泰迪最近咋样"
"How's Teddy doing?"
还是 "泰迪最近怎样啊"
Or... "How's Teddy doing?"
我不知道
I don't know.
我没怎么留意我们之间的谈话
I'm barely paying attention to this conversation.
听着 宝贝 你如果想知道
Look, sweetie, if you wanna know,
自己去问他
Go talk to him.
老爸 我不能那么做
Dad, I can't do that.
上次他见我的时候
The last time he saw me,
他说他不想再和我做朋友了
He said he didn't wanna be friends anymore.
也许他改变主意了
Ahh, maybe he's changed his mind.
这就需要你去确定一下了
That's what I want you to find out.
我吗 -对
Me? - Yes.
我想要你明天再去一趟酸奶店
Tomorrow I want you to go back to the yogurt store
然后邀请他来我的欢送派对
And invite him to my going-away party.
好的 -等一下
Okay. - Hold on.
你邀请他的时候 不能说是我的主意
When you invite him, you cannot say that it was my idea.
好吗 那样 如果他拒绝了
Okay? That way, if he says no,
你是邀请他的人
You're the one who invited him,
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表