剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
None of us have any memory of last night.
肯定很棒吧
Must be nice!
我整晚都被挤在这臭柜子里
I spent the entire night wedged inside this stinky locker!
我再也去不成健身房♥了
I'll never be able to go to the gym again.
"再也"
Again?
你别先起哄
Don't you even start!
等等 你为啥会困在那里
Wait, why are you trapped in there?
噢 圣诞老人是不是让你一边罚站去啦
Aw, did Santa give you a time-out?
杰茜 这都是你的错
Jessie, this is all your fault.
平安夜
在我们离开时 孩子们还睡着正香呢
The kids were asleep when we left,
所以我不懂为什么我们要穿这些特搞的戏服呢
so I don't understand why we had to wear these stupid costumes.
我只想看看你穿上这个是啥效果
I just wanted to see if you'd actually put it on.
明年的圣诞贺卡搞定了
Now I have next year's Christmas card!
来 我们回家吧
Come on, let's go home.
啊哦 是祖瑞 她不呆在床上来这儿干嘛
Uh-oh, it's Zuri! What is she doing not in bed?
为什么不问下她保姆呢
Why don't you ask her nanny?
哦 对呀
Oh, right.
快藏起来啊 我不想把圣诞惊喜泄露出去啊
Just hide! I don't want my Christmas surprise to get spoiled.
躲进哪里 -这里面 进去啊
Where? - In there! There! There, there! Go.
进去啊
Go, go, go!
来啊 再进去点儿啊
Come on, move farther back!
不行啊 你以为后面是啥啊 纳尼亚王国吗
I can't! What do you think is back here, Narnia?
杰茜和伯特伦肯定就在这附近
I know Jessie and Bertram are here somewhere.
我看到他们带着礼物溜出来了
I saw them sneak out with all the presents!
好吧 我们在外面溜达够久了吧
Okay, we've been wandering around so long,
我连每只老鼠都认得出来了
I am starting to recognize all the rats.
咱就不能回家吗
Can we please go back home?
嘿 我不知道你在那无名小镇里是咋处理事情的
Hey, I don't know how you roll in that Podunk hill town,
但在纽约 我们就要拿回应得的东西
but here in New York, we get what's ours.
好吧 丹佛才不是什么无名小镇呢
Okay, Denver is not a Podunk hill town.
我们有专业的橄榄球队 还有我们自己的煎蛋卷
We have a pro football team, and our own omelet!
(注:JAY Z是嘻哈音乐歌♥手)
等到你们有俩橄榄球队和JAY Z时 你再打给我吧
Call me when you have two football teams, and Jay-Z.
好了 伯特伦 她们走了 你可以出来了
All right, Bertram, they're all gone, you can come out now.
啊哦
Uh-oh.
你这"啊哦"是什么意思
What does "uh-oh" mean?
这柜子是自动锁上的 我需要两毛五把你放出来
It locked automatically, and I need a quarter to get you out!
来啊 拿钱过来啊 我会还给你的
Go ahead, splurge. I'll pay you back.
我没两毛五啊
I don't have a quarter!
好吧 我回家去拿 去去就来
Okay, I'll run home to get one, and be right back.
放轻松点儿 就从这里呼吸吧
Just try to relax, and breathe through this.
哦 谢了
Oh, thanks.
哦 等等 你从哪儿拿的这根吸管
Oh, wait, where did you get this straw?
垃圾桶里
From the trash.
然后你就没回来过了
Then you never came back!
圣诞节早上
我就在这儿跟个发霉的香肠三明治一起待着
I was stuck in here with a moldy salami sandwich!
我没看见三明治啊
I don't see a sandwich.
别找我茬啊 你没像我这样混过
Don't judge me! You didn't live through what I did!
好 礼物在其中一个柜子里
Okay, the presents are in one of these lockers!
我们知道 大侦探
We know, Sherlock.
哦 你好啊 伯特伦 圣诞快乐
Oh, hello, Bertram. Merry Christmas.
噢 你肯定是跟着我的圣诞寻宝线索跟过来了
Aw, you must have followed my Christmas treasure hunt!
确实是 这真是令人愉快 轻而易举啊
Indeed we did, and what a delightful romp it was!
令人愉快
Delightful?
我就快被个巨龙吃了
I was almost eaten by a dragon!
而且这些礼物根本没我的份儿
And the presents aren't even for me!
我爸每次都把我的圣诞礼物藏起来
My dad always hid my Christmas presents.
他说过 "你不能不劳而获"
He said, "You never get anything in life without working for it."
礼物除外啊 不然为啥叫礼物啊
Except presents! That's the whole point!
知道吗 其实我觉得圣诞寻宝很有创新啊
You know, I actually think a Christmas treasure hunt is very inventive.
谢谢 泰迪
Thank you, Teddy.
你是从科罗拉多州来的 电力你都觉得很新奇
You're from Colorado. You think electricity is inventive.
祖瑞 我们去年去科罗拉多州滑雪时你很喜欢那里啊
Zuri! You loved Colorado when we went skiing there last year.
哦 那是科罗拉多州
Oh, that was Colorado?
我还以为那是瑞士呢
I thought that was Switzerland.
嗯 从我角度上讲 坐私人飞机想不睡着都难
Well, in my defense, it's very easy to fall asleep on a private jet.
你真是个非常烦人的小姑娘
You're a very annoying little girl.
伯特伦 礼物在哪个柜子里
Bertram, which locker are the presents in?
在我旁边的柜子里 我口袋里有密♥码♥ 不过你们先
They're in the locker right next to me. The combination is in my pocket, if you'll...
在他口袋里 -把我放出来啊
It's in his pocket! - ...just help me out of here.
拿到了 -来 来
Got it! - Okay, come on, come on.
哦 怎么
Oh. Wha...
我们需要两毛五
We need a quarter.
抱歉 我没钱了
Sorry, I'm all out.
为啥不把你其中一张一百块换成两毛五啊
Well, why don't you break one of your hundreds?
我口袋里有两毛五 不过你们先
I have one in my pocket, if you'll just...
放我出来啊 -他有两毛五
Let me out of here! - He has a quarter!
孩子们 小心点儿啊
Kids, be careful!
我觉得这可以算是抢劫了
I think this might qualify as a mugging.
找到了
Found it!
赚到了 耶
Jackpot! Yeah!
我就知道你们能在我的圣诞寻宝中找到了乐趣
I knew you'd have fun on my treasure hunt!
嗯 真是皆大欢喜啊
Well, all's well that ends well.
快把我放出来啊
Get me out of here!
知道吗 现在伯特伦解释了前因后果后
You know, now that Bertram explained everything,
我好像想起来点儿什么东西了
it's all starting to come back to me.
对呀 我也是 但我还是觉得我们忘了什么东西
Yeah, me, too. But I still feel like we're forgetting of something.
在这儿呢
And there it is.
各位 我刚找到了最古怪的东西
Guys, I just found the weirdest thing!
第二古怪的东西
Second weirdest.
转眼间 祖瑞和泰迪
Suddenly, Zuri and Teddy
因为绑♥架♥了驯鹿而被通缉就说得通了
being wanted for reindeer-napping makes perfect sense.
通缉令 驯鹿绑匪
什么 这么说是你俩绑走了驯鹿
What, so you two stole the reindeer?
哈 没想到我竟然能说出这样的话
Huh, there's a sentence I never thought I'd say.
我不记得偷走一只驯鹿了
I don't remember stealing a reindeer!
但听起来丹佛人会做出这种事儿嘛
But it sounds like something someone from Denver would do.
祖瑞 够了 -我们才不会这么做呢
Zuri, that's enough! - We don't do that!
没准我们有时会从驯鹿那儿抢点儿小费 不过
Maybe a little innocent reindeer-tipping, now and then, but...
这上说普兰瑟应该在今天公园里的
It says Prancer was supposed to be a part of
音乐会上表演才对
the charity concert in the park today.
你是说 这驯鹿会唱歌♥吗
You mean, that deer can sing?
哦 你俩就等着牢底坐穿吧
Oh, you two are going away for life!
玩具捐助库
杰茜 为啥我们要去承认这件事啊
Jessie, why do we have to confess?
为啥不能直接放了普兰瑟后开溜呢
Why can't we just release Prancer and run?
对呀 这次我还真赞同她
Yeah, for once, I agree with her.
这真是圣诞奇迹啊
It's a Christmas miracle.
对呀 噢 看看那令人伤感的小围栏啊
Yeah. Aw, look at that sad little pen.
哦 现在我想起来把它牵走的原因了
Oh, now I remember why we took him!
对呀 我也想起来了
Yeah, yeah, me, too!
昨晚在我们找不到你和伯特伦后
After we couldn't find you and Bertram last night,
我们看见普兰瑟关进那牢房♥里了
we saw Prancer locked up in that prison,
所以我决定把它带回家
so I decided to take him home.
你还竟然同意了
And you went along with that?
我有个艰难的决定
I had a tough choice to make.
要么让我面对一个生气的 哼着鼻子的小怪兽
Either face an angry, snorting beast...
要么面对驯鹿
or the reindeer.
普兰瑟 感谢上苍
Prancer! Thank goodness!
你们在哪找到它的
Where was he?
呃 这事儿够怪的 我们在
Uh, weirdest thing. We found him...
我们在大楼里找到了它 -在自♥由♥女神像那里
We found him in our building. - In the Statue of Liberty.
等一下
Wait a minute.
你们俩偷走了普兰瑟
You two stole Prancer!
我要去报♥警♥了
I'm calling the cops!
好吧 好吧 我们确实偷走了它
Okay, okay! We did it.
但你不会忍♥心把仨甜美的
But you wouldn't send three sweet,
年轻姑娘关进大牢 对吧
young girls to jail, would you?
呃 不是仨姑娘 我是无辜的
Uh, not three! I'm innocent!
而且她们非常抱歉
And they're really sorry.
道歉不会给孩子们筹款啊
Sorry won't raise money for the kids.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表