剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
Nice job, Lauren.
我很抱歉 她逼我的
I'm so sorry. She forced me.
好吧 你想要我做什么
Okay, what do you want?
我遇到点麻烦
I've got a situation.
我家隔壁的房♥子现在要出♥售♥
The house next door to me is for sale.
嗯 可以理解
Well, that's understandable.
现在有一家人想买♥♥这栋房♥子
Anyway... The family that's gonna buy it
可是他们还有一个10岁的小男孩
Has a 10-year-old boy.
那又如何 -10岁的小男孩
So? - A 10-year-old boy
让我想起了你
Who reminds me of you!
他的眼神和你一样邪恶
Same evil twinkle in his eye!
我经不起第二个盖比的折腾了
I can't go through another Gabe Duncan,
我实话告诉你 我真的不行了
I can't! I tell you!
淡定点
Okay, c-calm down.
你想要我做什么
What do you want me to do?
我想要你去和那个小孩谈 魔鬼孩子之间的对话
I want you to talk to him, one devil child to another.
告诉他不要来惹我
Tell him I'm off-limits.
好吧 我去
Fine, i'll do it.
很好
Good.
我再次表示抱歉
Again, I am so sorry.
下次再讨论我们俩的关系时
Yeah, well, the next time we talk about our relationship,
我会全神贯注听着
I'm paying attention.
菲利你好 -艾米你好
Hey, Phil. - Hey, Amy.
如果我坐朗达的椅子
Do you mind if I, uh...
你会介意吗
If I sit in Rhonda's chair?
当然不会 请自便
Sure, knock yourself out.
我准备
I'm just gonna... Ohh... Wow.
这椅子真舒服
That is really comfy.
就好像为我量身定做
Almost like it was made for me.
实际上是为我和朗达量身定做
Actually, they were made for me and Rhonda.
根据我们臀部等测量数据制定的
They measured our butts and everything.
很有趣
Oh. Cute story.
不知道接下来他们要
Say, I wonder whose butt
测量谁的臀部值了
They're gonna be measuring for this chair now.
我不知道
Well, I don't know.
我们会想念朗达的
We're gonna miss that Rhonda.
会吗
Are we?
我的意思是 菲利 咱们面对事实吧
I mean, let's face it, Phil.
你和朗达搭档已经很多年了
You've been carrying Rhonda for years.
我不愿意这么想 但确实如此
Well, I don't wanna get into it, but yeah.
以我对你的了解 你肯定会明智地
Knowing you, I'm sure you'll make the wise decision
内推合适的人选
To promote from within.
我还没有想这个问题
Hmm. Well, I hadn't thought about that.
问题是选谁好呢
The question is who?
皮拉尔做交通节目挺好的
Mean, Pilar's okay on traffic,
但是她适合这种谈话类节目吗
But how is she with small talk?
米斯蒂·蒙塔斯天气预报播的不错
And Misty Mountains is great with weather,
但她的脑子是不是气压有点低啊
But, um, is her brain a low-pressure system?
天哪 菲利 我一说刻薄的话
My goodness, Phil. I said something catty,
你就学了猫叫 -是的
and you made a cat noise. - I did.
(注:“刻薄”和“猫”谐音)
我喜欢 我喜欢
I love it. I love it!
我们很合拍
We are clicking.
很合拍 是吗
We are. Are we?
是的
We are!
要是观众能看到我们一起主持就好了
If only the viewers could see us.
我突然有个主意
I j... I just had an idea.
你为什么不来试镜呢
Why don't you audition?
我吗 -是呀
Me? - Yeah.
那太疯狂了吧
Well, I would say that that sounds crazy,
但我不得不说你眼光真好
But I know what good judgment you have.
跟你说 我想让你来
Tell you what, I'm gonna give you
直播试镜 如果一切顺利的话
An on-air tryout. If all goes well,
谁知道呢
Who knows?
早安丹佛 这里是菲利和艾米
"Good morning Denver with Phil and Amy."
幸福来得太快了吧
It's all happening so fast.
你在收拾上大学的行李吗
Packing for college, huh?
需要我帮忙吗
Need some help?
你打什么主意
What do you want?
你怎么知道我在打主意
What makes you think I want something?
你说了"需要帮忙吗"
You said "Need some help?"
你猜对了 我是想要点儿东西
Yeah, right. You got me. Of course I want something.
什么东西 -你的房♥间
What? - Your room.
盖比 任何人都不可以占用我的房♥间
Gabe! No one's getting my room.
我相信爸爸妈妈会把我的房♥间原样保存好
I'm sure mom and dad are gonna leave it as is.
没错 这里会成为敬奉你的朝圣地
That's right. It's gonna be a shrine to you,
因为我们都对你如此怀念
Because we're all gonna miss you so much.
我知道你在掩藏对我的不舍
Look, I know you're trying to hide it,
但你肯定会想我的
But you're gonna miss me.
我不会
No, I won't.
我会想你的
Well, I'm gonna miss you!
我不会忘记我们以前一起
You know, i'll never forget that time when we...
当我们一起
Or when we, um...
这样吧 我离开之前
You know what? Before I go,
我们一起做点啥吧
Let's do something together.
这算吗
Does this count?
出去
Get out.
查莉
Oh, hey, Charlie.
你在干什么
Whatcha doin'?
我在打包去耶鲁的行李
I'm packing for Yale.
需要帮忙吗
Need some help?
你会把电视机留下的 对吗
You gonna leave that TV, right?
"晚安 月亮"
"Good night, moon..."
还有
And...
晚安 其他所有东西
Good night to a whole bunch of other stuff.
你哥来啦
Hey, there he is!
今天工作找得怎么样
How was job hunting today?
糟糕透了
Terrible.
我找的每个餐馆都一样
Every restaurant I walked into was the same thing.
服务员一旦发现你不是来消费
As soon as the hostess finds out you're not a customer,
态度就变得极其恶劣
They're not very nice to you.
"先生您好 有什么可以帮您的吗"
"Hello, sir, can I help you?"
他们口是心非
Yeah, they don't mean it.
明天又是新的一天
Well, tomorrow's another day.
老爸 我可不知道
I don't know, dad.
饮食行业很难进
The food biz is pretty tough to crack.
也许我应该重新回到我最初的梦想
Maybe I should just go back to my original dream
做一名棒球手或者警♥察♥
Of being a baseball player or a police guy.
你四岁时的梦想吗
Your dream from when you were four?
是呀 我说了是最初的梦想
Yes, I said my original dream.
找工作没你想象的那么容易
Look, it's not supposed to be easy.
不可能会有人来敲你家的门
Hey, it's not like someone's just gonna knock on the door
然后主动提供给你一份工作
And offer you a job.
嘿 肉汁
Hey hey, gravy!
伙计 你需要找工作吗
Hey, buddy! Hey, you need a job?
邓肯叔 您好 -你好
Hey, Mr. D! - Hey.
伙计 你怎么知道我需要找工作
Dude, how'd you know I needed a job?
我在咕唧鸡大学校友会报刊上看到
I read it in the Kwikky Chikki University Alumni association newsletter
你从烹饪学校毕业了
That you graduated from cooking school.
咕唧鸡大学
Kwikky chikki university
有校友会吗
Has an alumni association?
你只在那里上过两天课
You were only there for two days.
那我们还不能有校刊吗
So we can't have a newsletter?
咱们还是说说工作的事儿吧
I believe there was something about a job.
我爸爸给我买♥♥了一辆食品餐车
Yeah, my dad bought me my own food truck,
我需要帮忙 你有兴趣吗
And I need a little help. Interested?
他愿意帮忙
Hey, he'll take it!
他什么时候开工 -明天
When does he start? - Tomorrow.
太好了
Perfect!
肉汁 你让我们都非常高兴
Gravy, you have made us very happy.
我就喜欢做这种事情
It's what I do!
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表