剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
咱邓肯一家强势归来
The Duncans are back.
老妈 你是打算一直把这个动作做下去吗
Mom, are you gonna keep doing that?
你在街上也做 在车道上也做
You did that on the street, in the driveway...
昨晚甚至在镜子前做
Last night in front of the mirror.
那不是因为咱邓肯一家要强势归来么
That's because the Duncans are back.
嘿 看啊 小托比
Hey, look, Toby.
我们的旧房♥子现在焕然一新了
Our old house just like new.
不能把托比留在旅馆吗
Toby's not gonna stay in the hotel?
不 -我们能商量下这件事吗
No. - Can we talk about it?
嘿 伙计们 达布尼太太是怎么了
Hey, guys. What's wrong with Mrs. Dabney?
她在走廊里哭泣呢
She's on her porch sobbing.
不知道啊 她一见我们开车过来就开始哭了
I don't know she started doing that the second we drove up.
闹明白原因了
Mystery solved.
沙发怎么不见了 -噢 宝贝 你忘了吗
Where's the couch? - Oh, Sweetie, don't you remember?
它被从天花板上掉下来的床给砸坏了
It was broken by the bed that fell through the ceiling,
天花板被你能干老爸带回来的白蚁蛀坏了
that was eaten by termites, that daddy brought into the house.
呃 别忘了这房♥子也是靠老爸的那份工作供给的
Um, the house that daddy's job pays for.
咱还是应该注重一下细节吧
So long as we're dotting the "I"S
随你怎么说 我已经挑好了一款沙发
Anyway... I already found us a new one.
你要做的就是
All you have to do is go
明天去商店买♥♥回来 然后付款
down to the store tomorrow and pay for it.
用你那份工作挣的钱
With the money from your job.
一份带白蚁回家然后毁房♥子的工作
A job that brought termites into our home and destroyed it.
既然你那么注重细节 那我也不能落后了
As long as you're dotting the "I"S, I'm gonna cross the "T"S.
生活搞得一团糟
Today's all burnt toast
就要迟到 爸爸在叫
Running late and dad jokes.
我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到
"Has anybody seen my left shoe?"
我闭上眼 咬口早餐
I close my eyes, take a bite
跳上车子 放声大笑
Grab a ride, laugh out loud.
哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房♥顶上
There it is up on the roof.
我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过
I've been there, I survived.
所以听取我的建议
So just take my advice.
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby
世界有很多疯狂无奈
Things are crazy.
可是我知道你会有美好将来
But I know your future's bright.
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby
不要怀疑
There's no maybe.
一切终会如你所愿
Everything turns out all right.
生活有悲有喜
Sure life is up and down.
但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果
But trust me, it comes back around.
你会喜欢将来的你
You're gonna love who you turn out to be.
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby.
查莉成长日记 第四季第二集
Good Luck Charlie S04E02 Doppel Date
在波士顿那边过得怎么样 -噢 很不错
So how's Boston? - Oh, it's really great.
跟你说 我在一场棒球比赛中获胜了
You know, I finally made it to a baseball game.
是吗 在翻威公园
Oh, at funway park?
是 芬威
It's Fenway.
你知道的 体育方面我了解的不多
You know, the truth is I really don't know much about sports.
我当然知道
I know.
我做过你男友 过去我们天天黏在一起t
I was your boyfriend. We spent all of our time together.
噢 怪不得你看起来很面熟
Oh, I thought you looked familiar.
等等 我想托比不想吃他的早餐了
Okay. I guess Toby's done with his breakfast.
该传球给老妈了 我马上回来
Time for a mom hand off. I'll be right back.
过来这儿吧
Come here.
嘿 邓肯叔
Hey, Mr. Duncan.
斯宾塞 嘿
Spencer. Hey.
你刚才有没有看见我
Did you happen to see me...?
给屁♥股♥挠痒
Scratching your butt?
嗯 看见了
Yes, Sir. I did.
似乎你总在尴尬时分盯到我啊
Always seem to catch me at an embarrassing moment.
还有个原因可能是你经常给屁♥股♥挠痒
Or maybe you just scratch your butt a lot.
嘿 老爸 -噢 嘿
Hey, dad. - Oh hey!
宝贝 你知道什么地方非常适合视频聊天吗
Honey, you know what would be a great place to video chat?
肯定不是厨房♥
Not the kitchen.
好了 我们继续 刚说到哪了
Okay. Now, where were we?
听我说 有点事情我打算告诉你
So listen, there's something I've been meaning to tell you.
嗯 好啊 有什么就说吧 我们是好朋友啊
Yeah, of course. You can tell me anything. We're friends.
今晚我有个约会
I have a date tonight.
哦
Oh.
呃 不错 我的意思是
Well, that's great. I mean,
我们都明白这事迟早会发生的
we knew this would happen at some point.
你还好吧 -嗯 没事啊
And you're okay? - Yeah. Of course.
她是个什么样的女孩 -她很聪慧 而且很漂亮
Tell me about her. - She's smart. And beautiful.
停 够了 我知道了
Okay, that's enough. I'm good.
哇
Wow.
烹饪学校上学的第一天 这是多么刺♥激♥啊
First day of cooking school. How exciting is this?
我叫PJ -我叫维妮
I'm PJ. - I'm Winnie.
(注:Winnie与“赢家”谐音,Losey与“输家”谐音)
以前上学时 人们都叫我洛西
But back in school, people always called me Losey.
他们怎么可以这么刻薄
People can be so mean.
但这外号♥的确取的有点水平
That is kind of clever though.
我哥在这儿上过学
My brother took this class.
他说总是有个学生会沦为那个老师挑刺儿的对象
He said the teacher always chooses one guy to pick on,
我觉得我就会是那个倒霉鬼
and I just know that guy's gonna be me.
以前在上学的时候 别人都叫我洛西
Back in school, people always called me Losey.
这个你说过了
We covered that.
早上好 同学们
Good morning, students.
欢迎来到温赖特
And welcome to the Wainwright
烹饪厨艺学院
Academy of Culinary and Kitchen Operations.
简称"WACKO"更广为人知
Better known as "WACKO".
我是拜伦·温赖特大厨
My name is Chef Byron Wainwright.
但从现在起 你们只能称呼我为大厨
But from now on, you should only call me Chef.
用在比如 是的 大厨
As in "Yes, Chef".
不是 大厨
"No, Chef".
你手艺太精湛了 大厨
And "You're quite brilliant, Chef".
现在 所有人 把你们的刀具拿出来
Now, everyone, take out your knives.
你好
Hello.
嗨
Hi.
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
我叫PJ
I'm PJ.
那是可怜的坏蛋的缩写吗
Does that stand for pathetic jerk?
(注:potty有“便盆”之意)
不 全名是珀蒂·约翰
No. It stands for Potty John.
珀蒂·约翰
Potty John?
那就是你的大名
That is actually your name?
是的 大厨 -你把这事儿大声说出来了
Yes, Chef. - And you shared that out loud?
是的 大厨 -说的感觉是不是很好
Yes, Chef. - Was that a good idea?
不好 大厨
No, Chef.
我觉得你将是那个倒霉鬼
I think you're the guy.
谢谢
Thanks.
这就是你老妈要的那款 是吧 盖比
Yeah. This is the one your mom wants, right, Gabe?
盖比 -嘿 老爸 过来一下
Gabe? - Hey, dad. Come over here.
试试这个
Check this out.
噢 三连椅沙发
Oh! Triple recliner.
它叫做“躺宜佳3000”
It's called "The Relaxinator 3000".
它设有内置环绕声
It's got built-in surround sound.
什么
What?
还自带一个迷你冰箱 -开玩笑吧
And a mini fridge! - Are you kidding me?
那就再也不用费周折往厨房♥奔拿吃的了
No more getting up and going all the way into the kitchen?
我们这是步入末来了吗 -噢
When did we arrive at the future? - Oh.
这沙发简直太棒了
This couch is so great.
嘿 我们不如就买♥♥这个吧 -不行
Hey, let's get this one instead. - No.
我们得买♥♥你老妈指定的那款
We are getting the couch your mom wants.
按下这个按钮
Push that button.
它在给我按♥摩♥耶 -没错
It's massaging me. - Yeah.
噢 我们得想个法子买♥♥这款
Oh, we gotta make this work.
我也不知道 我猜
I don't know. I guess...
或许对于斯宾塞这么快就开始另找人约会
Maybe I just wasn't ready for
我还没心理准备
Spencer to start dating.
这就是为什么我从不跟前男友来那套什么分手后做朋友
This is why I never stay friends with any of my ex-boyfriends.
我是即爱即离型
I'm more of a love-'em-and-leave-'em type.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表