剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
第20-21集
查莉
Hey, Charlie.
我快要离家去读大学啦
Well, I'm about to go off to college.
所以这是我给你录的最后一个视频日记
So it's time to make my last video diary.
给你录第一个视频日记的情景
Man, it seems like just
宛如昨日
Yesterday I was doing the first one of these.
斯宾塞要来咱家和我一起学习
Spencer was coming over for a study date,
你那时满脸都是香蕉泥
And you were covered in smushed bananas.
现在我要打包去上大学了
And, uh... Yeah. Now I'm packing for college.
要为我举♥行♥欢送派对
I'm gonna have a going-away party.
我不知道说什么了
I have absolutely no idea what else to say.
有时 就在这个时刻
You know, sometimes, at this point,
我身后会发生很有趣的事情
Funny things just happen behind me.
瑞士奶酪
Hey, Swiss cheese.
你知道 如果我们在瑞士
You know, if we were in Switzerland,
我们就说奶酪而已
We'd just call this cheese.
有时候也很无趣
And sometimes they don't.
老爸来啦
Oh, good! Here's dad.
很少听到这句话呀
Wow! Don't hear those words very often.
我正在录最后一个视频日记
I'm trying to make my last video diary.
最后一个吗
Wow, your last one?
相当有压力吧
That's a lot of pressure.
这我知道
I'm aware of that.
录好一点哦
Better be a good one.
我在努力中
I'm trying!
盖比
Oh! Hey, Gabe.
他最擅长说笑了
He's always good for some laughs.
盖比 说点什么吧
Say something, Gabe.
你就说个"嘿"吗
"Hey"? That's all you got?
怎么了
What's going on?
泰迪在录最后一个视频日记
Teddy's trying to do her final video diary.
最后一个吗
Wow. Your final video diary?
录好一点哦
Ohh. Better be a good one.
我明白
I know!
加拿大培根
Hey, Canadian bacon.
你知道 如果我们在加拿大
You know, if we were in Canada...
生活搞得一团糟
Today's all burnt toast
就要迟到 爸爸在叫
Running late, and dad jokes
我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到
Has anybody seen my left shoe
我闭上眼 咬口早餐
I close my eyes, take a bite
跳上车子 放声大笑
Grab a ride, laugh out loud
哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房♥顶上
There it is up on the roof
我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过
I've been there, i've survived
所以听取我的建议
So just take my advice
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby
世界有很多疯狂无奈
Things are crazy
可是我知道你会有美好将来
But I know your future's bright
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby
不要怀疑
There's no maybe
一切终会如你所愿
Everything turns out all right
生活有悲有喜
Sure life is up and down
但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果
But trust me it comes back around
你会喜欢将来的你
You're gonna love who you turn out to be
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby.
查莉成长日记 第四季第二十集 全剧终
Good Luck Charlie S04E20 Good-Bye Charlie
艾米
Hi, Amy.
黛比 请进
Come on in, Debbie.
邮递员又把信件弄混了
Another mix-up by the mailman.
把查莉的《咯咯笑》杂♥志♥放到我家信箱了
He gave us Charlie's "Gurgles" Magazine.
是PJ的 不过还是谢谢你
Oh, that's, uh... That's p.J.'S, but thank you.
早安丹佛
Ohh! "Good morning Denver,"
我最喜欢的节日
My favorite show.
因为我是主持人 所以你喜欢吗
Are you just saying that because I'm on it?
你主持"早安丹佛"吗
You're on "Good morning Denver"?
说真的
For real?
因为我觉得你有时候喜欢夸大事实
Because I know you sometimes tend to exaggerate things
一点点啦
Just a skosh.
没有 我真的主持了
No, I'm on it.
真的 你看到了 我主持《妈妈鸟》那部分
Come on, you've seen it. I do the "Mama bird" Segment.
我只看重要的部分
Well, I only watch the important stuff,
看来我永远不会知道确切的情况了
So I guess we'll never know for sure.
朗达
Hey, uh, Rhonda.
什么东西有两个大拇指 还喜欢打高尔夫
What has two thumbs and likes to hit the putting green?
菲利 我不知道 到底是什么
Oh. Well, I don't know, Phil. What?
就是我啦
This guy!
菲利
Phil!
我会很怀念的
Oh, I'm gonna miss this.
对啦 你们知道吗
Oh, that's right. You know what?
朗达有事情要宣布
Rhonda has a little announcement to make.
我即将要离开这个节目
I am leaving the show
去追寻一个全新超棒的机遇
To pursue a very exciting new opportunity.
她就是《早安韦克》的新主持人
You are looking at the new host... Of "Wake up Waco!"
朗达 我们会很想念你的
Oh, we're gonna miss you around here, Rhonda.
我不知道有谁能取代你
I don't know how we'll replace you.
我来
Well, I do.
和我一起
With me!
你不会当真吧
Oh, you can't be serious.
我现在就能预测到
I can just see it now.
早安丹佛 这里是艾米和菲利
"Good morning Denver... With Amy and Phil."
不是菲利和艾米吗
Isn't it "Phil and Amy"?
只是暂时的
For now.
这就是来蹭午餐的伙伴啊
Well! If it isn't the free lunch bunch.
你太有趣了 爸爸
You're funny, dad.
不是故意的
Yeah. Not trying to be.
埃米特 你穿的是我的浴袍吗
Emmett, is that my bathrobe?
是呀 我的脏了
Yeah. Mine's dirty,
邓肯阿姨洗衣服的速度太慢了
And Mrs. Duncan's a little behind on the wash.
好吧
Oh. Well.
我们应该把这事告诉她
I guess i'll have to speak to her about that.
能麻烦你告诉她吗
Could you?
好吧 既然旁敲侧击不起作用
Well, since subtlety doesn't seem to be working,
那我直接点吧
Let me be direct.
PJ 你答应我们在烹饪学习毕业后
P.J., you promised to look for a job
就找一份工作呀
After you graduated cooking school.
我知道 就是起步有点慢而已嘛
I know. I'm off to kind of a slow start.
你开始找了吗
Have you started?
还没
No.
我答应你 吃完午餐后
I promise. Right after lunch
我就出去找一份工作
I'm gonna get out there and find a job.
午餐后会有《小鸭子雅克》节目
Right after lunch "Yacky the duck" Is on,
所以看完节目之后再去找工作
So it'll be right after that.
好吧
OK.
埃米特
Well, Emmett,
我们再给你制定一个计划就行了
All we need is a plan for you.
我有一个计划了
Oh, I got a plan.
在社区大学再蹲个七年
Seven more years of community college
就可以向求职市场进军了
Then it's "Hello, job market."
所以你不急着脱掉这件浴袍
So I guess there's no rush to get you out of that bathrobe.
除非你还想看到你的内♥裤♥
Not unless you wanna see some of your underwear.
你觉得我是一个称职的女朋友吗
So, do you think I'm a good girlfriend?
我也没啥评判的经验 就算是吧
Well, I don't have much to judge it on, but yeah.
我很高兴
I'm glad.
作为一个称职的女朋友
And as a good girlfriend,
我想让你知道 如果你需要任何帮助
I want you to know if you ever need anything,
我随时都会在你身边
I'll be there for you.
你也会在我需要的时候帮我吗
Would you be there for me?
那当然
Sure.
太好了
Great.
外婆 他答应了
Grandma! He said yes!
这是什么情况
Hey... Oh. Wha... What's going on here?!
劳伦 干得好
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表