剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
这是我第一次听到
Hey, that is the first I'm hearing of that.
我一直想做一些事情
There's something I've been meaning to do.
好吧 快点打完我完事
Okay, just get it over with.
哥们儿 我不会打你的 我是想感谢你
Dude, I'm not gonna hit you. I just wanna thank you.
为什么
For what?
我不再是学校里最粗暴的学生了
I'm not the toughest kid in school anymore.
终于能舒一口气了 我终于可以做我自己了
What a relief. I'm free to be me.
我终于可以加入读书俱乐部 上现代舞课
I can finally join the Book Club, take modern dance.
这些不都是以前你打人的缘由吗
All the things you used to beat people up for.
很讽刺是吧 -是啊
Ironic, huh? - Yeah.
总之我一定不想成为你的
I wouldn't wanna be you, though.
因为现在你是最粗暴的学生了
Now that you're the toughest kid,
所有人都想找你麻烦
everyone's gonna want a piece of you.
听起来不妙
That doesn't sound good.
小贴士 确保校医知道你的血型
Here's a tip... make sure the nurse knows your blood type.
他打了我 诺亚打了我 -什么
Oh, he punched me! Noah punched me! - What?
诺亚·尼克森才是学校里最粗暴的学生
Noah Nixon's now the toughest kid in school!
终于完事了
Glad that's over.
坚强点 你能做到
Just stay strong. You can do this.
你好 朱莉 -嘿 亲爱的
Hey, Julie. - Hi, darling.
听着 我有点事情想认真和你谈谈
Hey, look, there's something I've been meaning to tell you.
你收到我给你留的信息了吗
Have you been getting my messages?
因为我感觉接电♥话♥的女孩不太聪明
Because the girl who answers the phone doesn't seem very smart.
你看哈 我想了好长时间了
Look, I've been thinking about this a lot.
我们现在间隔这么远 很困难 所以
Now that we're so far apart, it's tough, so...
你要搬回来了吗 -不 我不会搬回去
You're moving back home?! - No, I'm not moving back home.
我打电♥话♥给你是想说我们应该分手
Look, I'm calling to tell you that I think we should break up.
什么 你要和我分手
What? You're dumping me?
难以置信
I can't believe this.
哦 拜托 别撅嘴 求你别撅嘴
Oh, come on. Don't do that. Not the lip. Please not the lip.
好吧 或许这样也成 -不行
Okay, maybe we can make this work. - No.
朱莉你好 我是泰迪 嗯
Julie, hi. I'm Teddy. Um...
别撅嘴了 甜心 这招对我不管用
Put the lip away, Sweetie. It's not gonna work on me.
你是谁 -我和博一起工作 我负责电♥话♥留言
Who are you? - I work with Beau. I take the messages.
而且我碰巧认为我自己很聪明
And I happen to think I'm very smart,
可能这点在电♥话♥中体现不出来
but maybe that doesn't come across over the phone.
你是要抢我男朋友吗 -不不不不不
Are you trying to steal my boyfriend? - No! No no no no no.
一定不 我们只是朋友
Not at all. We're just friends.
事实上我刚刚经历了你们现在的情况
In fact, I just went through what you're going through.
没有结果的异地恋
A long-distance relationship that didn't work.
我们最终意识到我们必须做出一个艰难的决定
Until we both decided that we had to make a tough choice.
我们要像成熟的人一样分手
We had to be mature and let each other go.
你是谁来的
Who are you again?
我知道现在很难以接受 不过一切都会好起来的
Look, I know it's hard now, but you're gonna be okay.
你有很多有利的条件 你很漂亮
You got a lot going for you. You're pretty,
看起来人很好 而且你会说可爱的南方口音
you seem nice and you got that cute southern accent.
你真的认为我会没问题吗
You really think I'll be okay?
必然
Absolutely.
还有 啊 说到南方口音
Hey, and, uh... speaking of southern accents,
我不愿意显摆 不过我
I don't mean to brag, but I
碰巧也说的很好
happen to think I do a pretty good one myself.
想听听吗 -不了谢谢
Would you like to hear it? - No, thank you.
不过我感谢你把分手变得容易点 -好的
But I appreciate you making this easier. - Okay.
我们都有一个很好的
We'll y'all have a real good...
哦 然后她下线了
Oh. And she's gone.
难以置信 我做到了
I can't believe it. I did it.
是我们做到了
Well, we did it.
我感觉好多了
I feel so much better.
我太感激你了 泰迪
I can't thank you enough, Teddy.
很高兴我能帮到你
I'm glad I could help.
我差不多应该
I should probably...
出去工作了
Get out to the job.
是啊 我也应该
Yeah. And I... I should...
回到这里了
Get back over here.
孩子们 大家注意
Okay, everybody. Kids,
现在是查莉的不可思议的
it's time for Charlie's super-incredible...
生日派对时间
Amazing party!
还有另一个
And the other one.
好了查莉 这是你的光辉时刻哦
Okay, Charlie, this is your big moment.
挥一下手
Let's see the wave.
记住 转手腕 就像拧灯泡那样
Remember, swivel the wrist. It's like screwing in a light bulb.
好了
Okay.
开始吧
It's go time.
老妈等一下 看
Mom, wait. Look.
蒂蒂看上去很伤心
Deedee looks sad.
确实 -是啊
She sure does. - Yeah.
弄得我心情都不好了
It's really bringing me down.
劳驾 亲爱的 能麻烦你让开门口吗
Excuse me, honey. Could you move out of the doorway?
要有人绚丽登场了
Grand entrance coming through.
我能带蒂蒂一起开车吗
Can Deedee ride in the car with me?
这才是正确的做法
It would be the right thing to do.
不不不不要
No no no no no! This is not
现在不是要做对的事情 我们要赢
about doing the right thing. This is about winning.
想想您会给查莉带来什么影响
Think about what you're teaching Charlie.
我指的是她 不是那只猫
And I mean her, not the cat.
那好吧
Okay, fine.
我不喜欢这样
I always hate this part.
让我们有请 查莉和蒂蒂
May I present to you Charlie and Deedee!
小寿星们
The birthday girls!
挥手 蒂蒂 挥手
Wave, Deedee, wave.
感谢你带蒂蒂一起出场
Thanks for including Deedee.
那很贴心 -哦 你知道我的
That was nice. - Oh, well, you know me.
永远的道德高尚
Always taking the high road.
那是一种说法 还有另一种
That's one way to go. Here's another.
大家好
Hey, everybody.
我在蒂蒂的生日为大家准备了一个惊喜
I've got a special surprise for Deedee's birthday.
向窗外看
Look outside!
哦
Oh!
一头小象
A baby elephant!
我早知道这是个好想法
I knew that was a good idea!
大家快去操场骑大象吧
Come on, everyone. Elephant rides on the playground!
至少你还有
Well, at least you have the
做了正确的事情的满足感
satisfaction of knowing you did the right thing.
是啊 没错
Yeah. That's true.
为什么我并没有感觉好点
Why don't I feel better?
我为你骄傲 老妈
I'm proud of you, mom.
谢谢
Thanks.
还是没什么感觉
Yeah, I got nothing.
好啦 我要去一下
Well, I'm gonna go use the
卫生间然后帮你把这里打扫干净
restroom and then I'll help you clean up all this.
好的谢谢了 -嗯
Okay. Thanks, honey. - Mm hmm.
好了查莉 你一定会记住你的四岁生日的
Well, Charlie, you'll always remember your fourth birthday.
就是所有人都不能把PJ拉下大象的那个
That's the one where they couldn't get PJ off the elephant.
不过我错过了
I missed it, though.
当时我正在老爸的办公室帮博和他的女朋友分手呢
I was at dad's office breaking up with Beau's girlfriend.
所以 他现在是单身了
So, now he's single.
我说那话的时候为什么在笑
Why did I smile when I said that?
为什么
Why...
我怎么合不拢嘴了
Why am I still smiling?
女士们先生们 向您介绍
Ladies and gentlemen, presenting...
晚餐
Dinner!
她一整天都没放下那个东西
She hasn't put that thing down all day.
在这一角 是一只重六磅半的
In this corner, weighing in at six and a half pounds,
大家的最爱 烧鸡
everybody's favorite, baked chicken!
在那一角 是苗条 碧绿的战斗机器
And in this corner, it's the lean, green fighting machine...
沙拉
Salad!
为今晚的晚餐担任裁判的是
Tonight's meal will be refereed by...
苹果酱
Applesauce!
祝我们好运吧 小查莉
Wish us good luck, Charlie.
好了 查莉
Okay, Charlie.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表