剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
盖 盖比
Ga... Gabe?
我说过让你把衣服拿到楼上去的
I asked you to take your clothes upstairs.
我说了我会拿 又没说什么时候拿
Yeah, I said I would. I just didn't say when.
你知道吗 我有时候真的搞不懂你
I don't get you sometimes, you know?
你的衣服我洗好了 甩干了
I wash your clothes. I dry them.
叠好了 装进篮子里
I fold them. I put them in the basket.
你只需要把他们拿到楼上去
All I ask is that you take them upstairs.
我知道怎么回事了
I see what's going on here.
某人需要点儿鼓励
Somebody needs a pat on the back.
嘿 你做得真不错啊 老妈
Hey, you're doing great, mom.
赶紧把衣服拿上楼
Clothes upstairs now.
等会儿再说
Oh. Hold that thought.
你好 哦 是劳伦啊
Hello. Oh, hey, Lauren.
对啊 你怎么样 没事 我很闲的
Yeah, how's it going? Oh, no, I'm not doing anything.
别忘记拿上楼
Don't forget to take your...
嗯 所以呢
Yeah, so what's up?
唉 你现在是很可爱
Yeah, sure you're cute now.
迟早有一天你也会气死我的
One day you'll disappoint me too.
生活搞得一团糟
Today's all burnt toast
就要迟到 爸爸在叫
Running late, and dad jokes
我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到
Has anybody seen my left shoe
我闭上眼 咬口早餐
I close my eyes, take a bite
跳上车子 放声大笑
Grab a ride, laugh out loud
哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房♥顶上
There it is up on the roof
我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过
I've been there, I've survived
所以听取我的建议
So just take my advice
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby
世界有很多疯狂无奈
Things are crazy
可是我知道你会有美好将来
But I know your future's bright
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby
不要怀疑
There's no maybe
一切终会如你所愿
Everything turns out all right
生活有悲有喜
Sure life is up and down
但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果
But trust me it comes back around
你会喜欢将来的你
You're gonna love who you turn out to be
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby.
查莉成长日记 第四季第七集
Good Luck Charlie S04E07 Rat-A-Teddy
嘿 我这有条激动人心的消息
Hey! Want to hear some exciting news?
我和埃米特在帮楼上那家伙照看公♥寓♥
Emmett and I are apartment sitting for the guy upstairs.
还要照料他的宠物鼠
We're taking care of his pet rats.
哪里激动人心了
And the exciting part is...?
有人信赖我和埃米特耶
Somebody trusts me and Emmett.
照顾老鼠
With rats.
活的老鼠
Live rats.
等等 所以你俩今晚不住在自己公♥寓♥了么
Wait, so you guys aren't going to be in your apartment tonight?
答对了 怎么了
That's right. Why?
我有点想办个睡衣派对
Well, I was kind of thinking about having a slumber party.
你看 今晚是我和斯宾塞的周年纪念日
See, tonight would be my anniversary with Spencer.
但是比起呆呆地傻坐着郁闷
But rather than sit around and mope,
我想我更应该和朋友们一起玩
I was thinking I should have some fun with my girls.
那么你是想要我带着
And you want me to bring
老鼠一起参加派对吗
the rats over to liven up the festivities?
事实上我只是希望
Actually I was hoping I
可以在你的公♥寓♥办睡衣派对
could have the slumber party at your apartment.
好啊 没问题 -谢啦
Oh, sure. No problem. - Thanks.
你知道的 我们在这里开派对也可以
You know, we could do it here,
只是这里人多眼杂
it's just there's so many people around.
你是指老妈 -我说的就是她
Mom? - That's the people I'm talking about.
难以置信
Unbelievable!
难以置信
Unbelievable!
查莉 你看这个 -我不识字 爸爸
Charlie, look at this. - I can't read, daddy.
不好意思 看 这是则广♥告♥
I'm sorry. Look, this is an ad...
是一家新的除虫公♥司♥的
For a new extermination company.
弗恩·哈迪 鲍伯害虫一扫光除虫公♥司♥前任专家
Vern Hardy, formerly of Bob's Bugs-Be-Gone...
开张了弗恩害虫消灭净除虫公♥司♥
Has opened Vern's Vermin-Be-Vanquished.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
嗨 弗恩 嘿 怎么样
Hi, Vern. Hey, what's new?
好的 不不不 我接受你的辞职
Yeah. No no no no. I do accept your resignation.
这就是你回报给我的
Hey, this is how you repay me
我带了你12年 你却在背后捅我一刀
for 12 years of work, by stabbing me in the back?
你
You...
我知道除虫界充满了黑幕和丑闻
I know killing bugs is an ugly business.
这句还是我教你的
I taught you that!
现在我该做什么呢
Now what am I gonna do?
找个新伙计
Get someone else.
你知道吗 对于一个还不识字的人来说 你可真聪明
You know what? For someone who can't read, you're pretty smart.
谢谢 PJ 你知道吗
Thanks for this, P.J. You know,
今晚我只想放松地玩
tonight I just want to have fun...
完全不要想起
And not even think about
某个人以及我们之间的某些事
you-know-who and the fact that it's our you-know-what.
没问题
No problem.
对了 我记得你上次来这里
Hey, you know, I think the last time you were here,
还是我给你和斯宾塞准备法式大餐的时候呢
was when I made that French dinner for you and Spencer.
可以称他为某个人么
Also known as you-know-who.
那次是为了庆祝你们的周年纪念日
That was for your anniversary,
不是么 -这个正是我说的某些事
wasn't it? - And there's the you-know-what.
有什么嘱咐的么 -哦 第一件事
What were you going to show me? - Okay, first thing...
不许碰录像机 我在
Don't touch the D.V.R. I'm
录“小鸭子雅克”的剧集连播呢 很重要的
recording a Yacky the Duck Marathon. Very important.
还有 下水道有点问题
Also, plumbing can be tricky.
不要同时使用厨房♥水龙头
Don't use the kitchen sink and
和厕所 不然会发生糟糕的事情哦
the toilet at the same time. Bad things will happen.
好的 -真的会非常糟糕哦
Okay. - Really bad things.
有一次埃米特 -我不想知道
This one time Emmett was... - I don't need to know.
好吧 嗯 冰箱你随便用
Okay, uh... you're welcome to anything in the fridge.
反正里面也没什么东西 就一根香蕉
There's not much in there. Just a banana.
其实那根香蕉最好别碰 那是埃米特的
Oh! Actually, don't touch the banana. That's Emmett's.
知道了 还有什么吗
Got it. Anything else?
我想想 雅克 下水道 香蕉 没啦 搞定了
Uh, let's see... Yacky, plumbing, banana... nope. We're good.
谢谢
Thank you.
劳伦 快请进
Hey, Lauren, come on in.
你好 邓肯太太
Hi, Mrs. Duncan.
你好呀 你就是小查莉吧
Hi. You must be Charlie.
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫劳伦 是达布尼太太的外孙女
I'm Lauren. I'm Mrs. Dabney's granddaughter.
但是你看起来像是个好人
But you seem nice.
我们都被人误解了
We're all baffled.
这个洗衣篮差点绊倒我
Whoa. Whoa. Laundry basket almost took me down.
它怎么会出现在这里 我去去就回
What is that doing there? I will be right back.
太抱歉了
So sorry.
你看到了吗 -难以置信
Did you see that? - Unbelievable.
谢谢你 劳伦
Thank you, Lauren.
你知道的 家有五个孩子
You know, with five kids,
我都搞不清楚该把什么东西收起来了
I don't always notice what needs to be put away.
哦 不客气
Oh, you're welcome.
太荒唐了 对了 你看下这里
It's really funny. Yeah, there's probably,
屋子里的东西到处都是 是不是有点乱
stuff lying all over this house making a mess.
比如客厅里这一堆
Stuff right here in this room.
你觉得怎么样 -呃 我不确定
See anything? - Um, I don't know.
我觉得这些游戏光碟有点乱
The video games are kind of messy, I guess.
嗯 -好的 我回来啦
Huh. - Okay, I'm back.
盖比 我和劳伦在聊天
Gabe, Lauren and I were just talking.
刚刚你说这堆光碟怎么了
What was it you were saying about the video games?
它们有点乱
That they were messy?
乱 对了 你就是这么形容的
Messy, yes, that's the word that you used.
哦 是我不好
Oh. That's my bad.
是他不好
That's his bad.
随时欢迎你来玩 劳伦 想来就来
You're welcome here any time, Lauren. Any time at all.
请进
Come in.
您好 我是博·兰德里 来这里找工作
Hi, I'm Beau Landry. I'm here about the job.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表