剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
帮帮忙 接下电♥话♥ 他得去给你培训
help out and answer phones while he's training you.
那么
So...
你培训完了吗 我在这儿有点无聊
Are you trained yet? Because this is kinda boring.
不好意思 我得接个电♥话♥
Excuse me, I gotta take this.
嘿 朱莉 听着 我现在不能接电♥话♥ 我在工作呢
Hey, Julie, listen. I can't talk right now. I'm at work.
嗯 我收到了你的短♥信♥
Yes, I got your text and
还有邮件 还有你提到发过邮件的短♥信♥
your e-mail and your text about your e-mail.
你能等一下吗
Hey, can you hold on a second?
我老板有事叫我呢
My boss needs to tell me something.
博
Beau!
快过来 有紧急情况
Get over here! We have an emergency.
听到了吧 我真得去工作了
Look, I really gotta go.
会的 我保证
Okay, I will. I promise.
好 拜
Okay, bye.
谢谢
Thank you.
举手之劳 那人是谁啊
No problem. So, who was that?
朱莉 我那田纳西州的女朋友
Julie, my girlfriend back in Tennessee.
异地恋让她一时有些受不了
She's having a hard time with the long distance thing.
能理解 这确实很难接受
Yeah, that can be tough.
她又来电♥话♥了
It's her again.
转至语♥音♥留言算了
Voice mail.
你在工作嘛 是吧
You are at work, right?
鲍伯害虫杀
Bob's bugs-be...
是你女友
It's for you.
托比 你的玩具火车呢
Toby, where's your train?
噢 没给他买♥♥ 我就给了他个玩具盒子
Oh, he didn't get one. I just gave him the box.
你送了个玩具盒给他当生日礼物
You gave him a box for his birthday?
嗯 养了五个孩子后你
Yeah. After five kids you
就会明白玩具盒会让他们更激动
learn they're always more excited about the box.
我明白了
I see.
你的意思是玩具火车仍然会给他还是
So is the train still available or...?
亲爱的 真开心你在家 我需要你的帮助 先坐下
Honey, I'm so glad you're here. I need your help. Have a seat.
我需要你帮忙给
I need you to help me come up
查莉幼儿园里的派对出点主意
with some ideas for Charlie's preschool party.
目标就是 完爆黛比·杜利家孩子的派对
The objective here... blow Debbie Dooley out of the water!
哇 老妈 你把这弄的像在定作战计划
Wow, mom, you kinda make it sound like a battle plan.
不错 这是你刚想出来的吗
Oh, good. That's coming through?
主意就是
The idea is...
我们的派对先来 礼物更大 更有声势
We go first, we go big, we go loud.
当查莉的庆祝部分结束后
When Charlie's part of the party is over,
小蒂蒂甚至都不想过她的生日了
little Deedee isn't even gonna want a birthday.
那样是不是太过激了
Isn't that a little extreme?
那只是理想情况 我没说我们能做到
Well, it's just a goal. I'm not saying we'll get there.
好了 进入头脑风暴时段
Okay, brainstorming time.
嗯 我得提醒你 头脑风暴真不是我擅长的活儿
Mm, I have to warn you, brainstorming's not really my thing.
我这儿向来都纹风不动
It's always sunny up here.
PJ 我相信你
PJ, I have faith in you.
再说 你是目前唯一一个在家的
Besides, you're the only one who's home.
好吧
Okay.
想点子 把你想到的告诉我 你想到什么了
Throw out some ideas. Just give me something. What you got?
呃 -小孩子的生日派对
Um... - Kid's birthday party.
礼物得大 -大象
Going big. - An elephant.
小点 -小象
Little smaller. - A baby elephant.
好 -你喜欢小象这个主意
Good! - You like the baby elephant?
不是 我说好是因为你在帮我排除坏主意
No. It's good that we're getting the bad ideas out of the way.
盖比 你在这儿啊
Uh, Gabe, there you are.
布莱斯在找你呢 -是吗
Bryce is looking for you. - He is?
嗯 他想找你谈谈
Yeah. He wants to talk to you.
哦好 你跟布莱斯说 我哪都不去就在这儿等他
Yeah, well, tell Bryce I'll be right here waiting for him.
好的 -嗯
Yeah. - Yeah. Okay.
嘿 我以为你和我老爸晚点才回呢
Hey, I thought you and my dad weren't coming back until later.
本来是的 不过出了点小情况
Yeah, well, there was kind of an... incident.
我引爆了个杀虫弹后恰好收到条短♥信♥
I set off a bug bomb and then I got a text.
然后他就去回短♥信♥了 而不是跟我说
And then he answered the text rather than say...
五秒内赶紧离开 鲍伯
"You have five seconds, Bob".
我再次表示抱歉 邓肯先生
Again, I'm really sorry, Mr. Duncan.
嘿 一点杀虫剂毒不死人的
Hey, a little poison never killed anybody.
嗯 确实死不了人
Oh, yeah, it did.
好吧 我得回家把身上清洗干净
Um, you know what? I'm gonna go home and get cleaned up.
让我猜猜
Let me guess...
短♥信♥是你女朋友发的
The text was from your girlfriend?
是的 她的短♥信♥电♥话♥来得实在太频繁了
Yeah. This is getting to be too much.
现在都影响到我工作了
Now it's affecting my job.
好吧 如果这样说能给你稍许安慰的话
Well, if it's any consolation,
那并不算份什么工作
it's not much of a job.
我受够了 我得和她分手
That's it. I gotta break up with her.
这次态度得坚决
And this time it's gonna stick.
这次
This time?
我在搬到这儿之前就想和朱莉分手了
I tried to break up with Julie before I moved here.
但我刚一说这事
But as soon as I started,
她就撅起嘴要掉眼泪
her eyes got all misty and her bottom lip popped out.
等我回过神来 已经在帮她做录音带了
Next thing I know I'm making her a mix tape.
那祝您好运喽
Well, good luck.
我需要帮助
I need help.
你的帮助
From you.
我 我能做什么啊
Me? What can I do?
你可以扮演朱莉
You can pretend to be Julie.
然后我试着和你分手
I'll try and break up with you,
同时你试着阻止我
and you try and talk me out of it.
哦 好啊 你太幸运了 我的南方口音说的可好呢
Ooh, hey! Lucky for you, I do an amazing southern accent.
其实你用不着这样
That really won't be necessary.
您好啊 博 家人近来如何
Howdy, Beau. How's your mama and them?
泰迪 我觉得 -泰迪
Teddy, I don't... - Teddy?
谁是泰迪啊
Who's Teddy?
我是朱莉 南方之花
I'm Julie, the flower of the south.
或者你只需要
Or maybe you can just be
在我和她提出分手时 在旁边支持一下我
there to support me when I break up with her.
什么都不要说
Quietly.
不要学口音
With no accent.
好滴 亲
All right, sugar.
改变主意随时告诉我哦
Let me know if you change your mind.
好吧
Okay.
但是我不会的
But I won't.
好啦 排练一下查莉的派对
Okay, dry run for Charlie's party.
从头开始
Let's take it from the top.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
你们看过一岁的她 你们见过两岁的她
you've seen her at one, you've seen her at two,
还有三岁时的她 现在 查莉·邓肯
again at three and now Charlie Duncan...
已经四岁了
Is four!
四岁了
Is four!
这下好了 -我应该戴墨镜
Great. - I should have sunglasses.
哦 好想法 我们会买♥♥的
Ooh, nice touch. We'll get those.
那好 当她来到屋子中心时
Okay, once she gets to the center of the room,
你来负责华丽的收尾
you go for the big finish.
我们得讨论一下我们关于华丽的收尾的定义了
Let's talk about our understanding of "Big finish".
我还在等我的墨镜呢
I'm still waiting for my glasses.
好啦 这样很好了 但是够吗
Okay okay, this is good. But is it enough?
我总感觉我们还需要一样东西
I feel like we need one more thing.
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, hon'.
一个小丑 我们需要一个小丑
A clown. We need a clown.
没事没关系 没有生命危险
No, it's okay. Not life-threatening.
感谢关心
But thanks for the concern.
别别 你不可以带着一身那个东西穿过我的屋子
Oh, no no no no. You're not tracking that stuff through my house.
那我怎么能变干净
How else am I gonna get cleaned up?
查莉 亲爱的
Charlie, honey, take your
带你老爸去后院用水管冲冲
father to the backyard and hose him down.
过来 爸爸 你知道流程的
Come on, daddy. You know the drill.
邓肯
Duncan!
嘿 布莱斯
Hey, Bryce.
我一直在找你
I've been looking for you.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表