剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
他回来了
And he's back.
查莉 我十八岁了
Well, Charlie, I turned 18.
这是个重大的里程碑
It was a pretty big milestone.
我是个成年人了 我现在可以投票了
I'm a legal adult. I can vote now.
不好意思
Uh, excuse me...
不 你暴露了你的无知
No, you are revealing your ignorance.
直到二十五岁你才能投票呢
You cannot vote until you're 25.
老爸跟我说的
Dad told me.
哦 -是啊
Oh. - Yeah.
你说得对 我的错
You're right. My bad.
我知道
I know.
老爸 你穿的这是什么
Dad, what are you wearing?!
穿起来很舒服的东西
Something I'm very comfortable in.
并且还可以彰显出我的独特品位
And something that I think expresses my unique flair and style.
老爸说好了要穿24小时
Dad agreed to wear it for 24 hours.
我知道你想让我尴尬 但这是不可能的
I know you're trying to embarrass me, but it ain't gonna work.
你知道今晚咱们要去打保龄球吧 啊
You do know it's bowling night, right?
哦 天啊
Oh, boy.
最好祝老爸好运吧 小查莉
Ooh, better wish dad some good luck, Charlie.
你好 伙计们 我是鲍伯·邓肯
Hello, friends. I'm Bob Duncan.
我有个问题问你们
And I have a question for you.
这种情况时常困扰你吗
How many times has this happened to you?
皮炎湿疹快刺挠死我了
This itch is driving me crazy!
不用再担心了
Well, no more!
因为现在开始 科技给了我们解决方案
Because now science has given us a solution.
鲍伯屁屁专家
Bob's Butt Stuff.
它是乳液 还是药膏
Is it a cream? Is it a salve?
洗澡时能用吗
Can you grout your tub with it?
答案 当然是 可以
The answer, of course, is yes.
鲍伯屁屁专家 值得信赖
Bob's Butt Stuff, available in
专治你的难言之隐
the most embarrassing section of your drugstore.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表