剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
好吧 亲爱的 咱们去买♥♥个抽奖券吧
Oh. All right, honey, let's go buy a raffle ticket.
不行 你们最好待会再去 那边队排的很长
No! You're going to have to do that later. There's a big line.
所有人都想和那个屎壳郎合个影
Everybody wants to take a picture with the dung beetle.
早就料到了
Saw that one coming.
什么
What?
你要是三十秒后还想不出密♥码♥
If you don't come up with the code in the next 30 seconds...
这个星球就完了
The planet is doomed!
你以为我不知道吗
You don't think I know that?
让我想一会 伙计 让我想想
Just let me think, man. Let me think.
拜托 密♥码♥不就是你女儿的生日吗
Come on! The code is your daughter's birthday!
嘘 -我在网上看着的
Shh! - I read about that on the Internet.
嘘
Shh!
现在只有一样东西能救我们了
There's only one thing that can save us now.
精英联盟 你们在哪里
Megasquad, where are you?
嘿 我们在这看着电影呢
Hey, we're trying to watch a movie here, people!
谁的手♥机♥啊 -是你的
Whose phone is that? - It's yours!
啊哦 是我不好
Oops! My bad.
你好 维金娜
Hello? Hi, Virginia.
我现在没法跟你说 我在电影院看电影呢
Oh, I can't talk now. I'm in a movie.
我在看电影呢 我不能说话
I'm in a movie! I can't talk!
让你女伴安静点
Hey, tell your date to be quiet.
她不是我的女伴
She's not my date.
不管她是谁 让她把嘴闭上
Yeah, well, whoever she is, tell her to zip it.
你闭上嘴吧
You zip it.
维金娜 我不能和你聊了
Oh, Virginia, I gotta go!
他们要抓捕总统的女儿了
They're about to capture the President's daughter!
难以置信啊
Unbelievable!
能不能请你把你的大嘴巴闭上 老女人
Will you please shut your big mouth, old lady?
行了 行了 我忍♥无可忍♥了 她也许很老
Okay okay, that is it. She may be old,
但是没人可以称她为女人
But nobody calls her a lady!
你要是有什么话要对她说 你就和我说吧
You got something to say to her, you can say it to me...
但我先要和这个招待员聊聊 有什么事吗
Right after I'm done talking to this usher. Yes?
走吧 请你离开这儿
Let's go. You're out of here.
为什么是我 她才是罪魁祸首
Me? She's the one causing all the problems.
那好 她也得和我走 -什么 我做错什么了
Yeah, well, she's coming too. - What? What did I do?
走吧
Come on.
太棒了 终于摆脱了
Good riddance!
那个总统是个克隆人
The President is a clone.
这看起来好搞笑
It looks funny.
是啊 外表是具有欺骗性的
Well, looks can be deceiving.
这也可以很难吃
They can also be disgusting.
查莉 我要怎么办啊
Oh! Charlie, what am I going to do?
我明天必须带点什么到课堂上啊
I have to bring something into class tomorrow.
尝尝我的 -好的
Try mine. - Okay.
查莉 这个太好吃了
Charlie, this is really good.
我可以帮你做一个
I can make you one.
这太贴心了 但是我们不能这样做
That's very sweet, but that's not how it works.
听着 我必须要自己做
See, I have to make it myself.
一个厨师丢掉了诚信就什么都不是了
A Chef is nothing without integrity.
我不会告密的 -那就这么定了
I won't tell. - Good enough.
我不知道我还能搪塞我姑姑多久
I don't know how much longer I can stall my Aunt.
她不停地问你的父母 -好吧
She keeps asking about your parents. - Fine, okay.
她想见见父母
Um, she wants to meet some parents?
那咱们就介绍一对父母给她
Let's introduce her to some parents.
你们好 我是泰迪 你们是
Hi, I'm Teddy. And you are?
杰瑞·格雷伯和费勒丝·格雷伯 你们好
Jerry and Phyllis Graber. How are ya?
杰瑞 费勒丝
Jerry, Phyllis,
你们想不想赚点外快
how would you guys like to make a little extra cash?
我们要做些什么
What would we have to do?
谁在意要我们做什么啊 我们就快要山穷水尽了
Who cares? We're living on an exterminator's salary.
我们同意了
We're in.
卡伦 嗨
Karen? Hi.
我想向您介绍一下我的爸爸妈妈 这是鲍伯 这是
I'd like you to meet my Mom and Dad, this is Bob and...
安妮
Annie.
这是卡伦 -你们就是泰迪的父母了
This is Karen. - Oh, so you're Teddy's parents?
他们绝不是一对陌生人
Well, they're definitely not a couple of strangers.
终于见到你们了 实在是太好了
So nice to finally meet you.
鲍伯 我知道你是做什么的 安妮 你呢
Bob, I know what you do. Annie, how about you?
只做贝蒂的妈妈 我就很高兴了
I just enjoy being Betty's Mom.
贝蒂 我还以为你的名字是泰迪呢
Betty? I thought your name was Teddy.
贝蒂是她的中间名
Betty is her middle name.
没错 这就是我
Yup, that's right. That's me.
我是泰迪·贝蒂
I'm Teddy Betty.
没错 我和我太太为此争论了很久
Yeah, the missus and I argued long and hard about that one.
天啊 我们有吗
Boy, did we.
我爸原来叫鲍比·罗彼
Said old Bobby Robby!
你肯定体会到我们取名的主题了
Think you're picking up on our theme here.
押韵的名字 明白了
Yeah, the rhyming names. Got it.
我刚刚在想 -是这样的
I was wondering if... - Oh, you know what?
他们还没有和屎壳郎照相呢
They still haven't gotten their picture with the dung beetle.
那我们 我们就待会儿见了
So we'll... we'll see you later.
见到你们很高兴
It was very nice to meet you.
杰瑞 做得好 费勒丝
Jerry, good job. Phyllis...
不得不说 我对你有一点点失望
Gotta say, I'm a little disappointed.
不许和你的假母亲这样说话
Hey, don't talk to your fake Mother like that.
谢谢你给了我一个糟糕的夜晚
Thank you for a terrible evening.
盖比 等等 我有话想和你说
Gabe, wait. There's something I want to say.
你干嘛不对着大屏幕喊出来呢
Wouldn't you rather yell it at a screen?
刚才看电影的时候 你算是出面维护了我
Back there at the movie, you kind of stood up for me.
我想我得和你说 我有点感激你
I guess I'd like to say I somewhat appreciate that.
你有点不用这么客气
Well, you're sort of welcome.
我只请你帮我做一件事 -什么事
I only ask one thing from you. - What's that?
那就是你永远不得向任何人提起我出面维护过你
That you never mention to anyone that I defended you.
我保证
I promise.
还不够 以精英密♥码♥的名义起誓
Not good enough. Swear by the Mega Code.
我以光荣
I do swear with honor...
正直和忠诚
Integrity, fidelity...
精英联盟的名义起誓
Megasquad forever!
这部分也不要向别人提 -必须的
Let's not mention that part either. - Hmm.
好啦 爱侣们 到最后一支舞的时间了
Okay, fun lovers, it's time for the last dance.
各位 一起来吧
So come on, everybody, let's
走进舞池 舞动起你的胸膛
get out on the dance floor and shake your thorax!
对你们外行而言 那就舞动你们的屁♥股♥
For you non-pros, that is your booty!
亲爱的
Honey?
不好
Uh-oh.
快点 咱们得把他们分开
Come on, we've got to keep them apart.
我能插♥进♥来吗
May I cut in?
不了 谢谢 -你和你老爸跳吧
Um, no thanks. - Oh, you dance with your Dad.
泰迪为什么在和杰瑞·格雷伯一起跳舞
Why is Teddy dancing with Jerry Graber?
是你 -是你
You! - You!
老爸 快做点什么啊 -不要 不要
Dad, do something. - No no no no no.
涉及到你妈妈我有两条原则
I got two rules when it comes to your Mom...
永远不要尝试获得最后的决定权
Never try and get the last word,
还有就是 永远不要在她跳舞时打断她
and never interrupt her in the middle of a dance-off.
查莉 好消息
Charlie, good news.
我的蛋糕获得了一个优
I got an A on my cake.
太棒了
Yay!
主厨说蛋糕很轻 很美味
Chef said it was light, tasty,
展示了一个孩子的天真
And displayed a childlike simplicity.
不用谢
You're welcome.
我需要你在这周末腾出时间
I need you to clear your schedule this weekend.
我们要做惠灵顿牛排
We're making Beef Wellington.
看来我需要一个更大的灯泡了
I'm going to need a bigger light bulb.
查莉
Hey, Charlie.
我成功挺过了我第一个害虫舞会
Well, I made it through my first Bug Prom.
今天 我也终于告诉了妈妈 卡伦是博的姑姑
And today, I finally told Mom that Karen is Beau's Aunt.
她竟然出奇平静地接受了
And she took it surprisingly well.
我玩得很开心
Having a wonderful time.
因为她重新发现了她的关机模式
Because she rediscovered shut-down mode.
亲爱的 好消息
Honey, honey, great news!
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表