剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
你觉得怎么样 -好吓人啊爸爸
What do you think? - That's scary, daddy.
哪里吓人了 多有才啊
It's not scary. It's clever.
哦 你还不识字呢
Oh, you just can't read yet.
所以你不知道那是个双关语 你看哈
You don't realize this is a pun, see?
爸爸穿得像一个拳击手
Daddy's all dressed up like a boxer.
我将要击倒你全部的害虫问题
So I'm gonna knock out your bug problems.
击倒东西 拳击手总是这样做的
Boxers knock things out.
啊 太有才了
Oh, that is clever.
PJ 在想什么呢 -我有个严峻的问题
PJ, what you thinking about? - I've got a problem.
我必须找到一个地方
I'm trying to figure out
好在明天下午三点看我的卡♥通♥片
where to watch my cartoons tomorrow at 3:00.
你的公♥寓♥不行么
How about your place?
不 埃米特那时候要看他的卡♥通♥片
No, because Emmett's gonna be watching his cartoons then.
呵呵 原来别人的问题
Boy, you think you have a
都是这样容易解决的啊
problem then you hear something like that.
你有什么问题么
What's your problem?
呃 我喜欢上了一个女孩
Well, I like this girl,
但是她的外婆是达布尼太太
but it turns out her grandmother's Mrs. Dabney.
天啊 那真惨 -对啊
Ooh. Oh. That is bad. - Yeah.
通常来说 知道谁和她有关系的话
Normally, I'd have nothing
我都离得远远的
to do with anyone related to Dabney but,
但是那是劳伦 她身上
Lauren has that one quality
有其他女孩身上不曾具有的特质
I've never really found in a girl before.
什么 -她喜欢我
What's that? - She likes me.
听起来确实不错啊伙计 加油吧少年
Sounds like one of a kind, man. You should go for it.
你知道吗 你是对的 没什么大不了的
You know what? You're right. Here goes nothing.
嘿 你去那边顺便问下达布尼太太
Oh hey, while you're there, will you find out if Mrs. D will be
她明天下午三点会看《小鸭子雅克》么
watching "Yacky the Duck" Tomorrow at 3:00?
劳伦在么 -在
Is Lauren here? - Yes.
我能找她一下么
Can I see her?
有什么事
About what?
那是我和她之间的事情
That's between me and her.
那么现在在你和她之间的正是我
Right now what's between you and her is me.
所以有话就快说
So start talking.
嗨 盖比 -嘿 劳伦
Hi, Gabe. - Hey, Lauren.
明天要不要一起去滑旱冰
Do you want to go roller skating tomorrow?
可以吗 外婆
Can I, grandma?
现在是我的事情了吧
And now it's back to me.
拜托拜托
Pretty please?
噢 好吧
Oh, all right.
谢谢外婆 -太棒了
Thanks. - Yes.
你什么时候来接我们
What time will you be picking us up?
你们
Us?
没有监护人陪伴我可不能让你俩出去
Well, I'm not gonna let you two go unchaperoned.
约我外孙女 等同约我
You date her, you date me.
好吧 我明天下午一点来
Fine. I'll be by tomorrow around 1:00.
你会顺便带我们去吃顿干酪汉堡么
Will you be taking us out for cheeseburgers?
别逼我
Don't push it.
打扮得帅一点哦
Wear something cute.
早上好啊 弗恩 -看我发现了什么
Good morning, Vern. - Look what I found.
旧的那个我
The old me.
大男孩鲍伯 休息室这帮人总这么称呼他
Big boy Bob, as the guys in the break room used to say.
休息室里就只有我们俩 弗恩
The only guys in the break room are you and me, Vern.
好吧那可能只是我这么觉得
I guess I said it to myself.
干嘛把他拿出来
Why is he here?
嗯 我一直在想
Well, I've been thinking.
我们以前活儿很多的
We used to get a lot of
那时候公♥司♥形象是他
jobs when this guy was the face of the company.
但是然后呢
But then...
这个家伙来了
This guy came along.
正如你家小丫头说的 他很吓人
And as your little girl said, he's scary.
但他也很有型啊
He's also in shape.
我觉得是新鲍伯把顾客吓跑的
I think the new Bob is frightening the customers.
你会希望这个鲍伯在你家里
This guy you want in your house.
和蔼可亲 惹人喜爱 他可能会吃点饼干
He's warm, he's cuddly, he's gonna eat some cookies,
甚至在你家沙发上小睡一会
maybe take a nap on your couch.
我就那样做过一次
I only did that once.
而这个鲍伯呢 他很严肃 很有威慑力
But this guy, he's tough, he's menacing,
他看上去会灭掉害虫 但是之后呢
he's gonna kill the bugs, but then what?
他嗜血的欲望还没得到满足
Now he's got a taste for blood.
太荒唐 你这是说什么 维恩
Oh, that's ridic... what are you saying, Vern?
你想让我再胖回去吗
You want me to put the weight back on?
哦不 当然不是
Oh no no. Of course not.
没人这么说
Nobody's saying anything like that.
不是的
No no.
哦 看这儿
Oh, lookie here.
一个吃到饱为止的自助餐广♥告♥
An ad for an all-you-can-eat buffet.
不过和我们一点关系都没有哎
And us with nothing to do.
没问题
Okay.
你好 我是莱昂内尔·凡·奈斯 耶鲁85届校友
Hello. I'm Lionel Van Ness. Yale '85.
你好 我是泰迪·邓肯
Hi. I'm Teddy Duncan.
耶鲁18岁校友 如果一切顺利的话
Yale '18. If all goes well.
能从头来过么
Can we start over?
你好 我是莱昂内尔·凡·奈斯 耶鲁85届校友
Hello. I'm Lionel Van Ness. Yale '85.
请进 随意点就好
Please, make yourself comfortable.
好的 我知道这种面试可能会有些压♥迫♥感
Listen, I know these interviews can be intimidating,
但是我希望你放松下来展示最真实的自己
but I just want you to relax, be yourself.
我们只是随意的交谈
We're just two people talking.
听起来不错
Sounds good to me.
那么 泰迪 你为什么选择耶鲁呢
So, Teddy, what made you think about Yale?
那个 原因很多
Oh well, there are so many reasons.
如果一定要我选择一个的话
But if I had to pick one,
大概是因为我喜欢斗牛犬吧
I guess I'd say I have a thing for bulldogs.
那是吉祥物
It's the mascot.
嗨 这里在干嘛
Oh, hi. What's going on here?
我告诉过你 我的大学面试
I told you. My college interview.
哦 对 不好意思
Oh, right. I'm sorry.
我是艾米·邓肯 泰迪的妈妈
I'm Amy Duncan. Teddy's mom.
你好啊 我是莱昂内尔·凡·奈斯
Hello, Lionel Van Ness.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
妈妈 你在干嘛呢
Uh, mom, what are you doing?
我在旁听
I'm sitting in.
你甚至发觉不了我在这里的
You won't even know that I'm here.
你应该没什么问题吧 莱昂内尔
That's all right with you, isn't it, Lionel?
好吧 这虽然有点不太寻常 但是还行吧
Well, it's a bit unusual, but I guess it's okay.
太好了 过来吧 男孩子们
Great. Come on in, boys.
这是在干什么
What is going on?
现在让我们回到
Okay, let's go back to where
你们好像第一次见面的时候 好吗
you greet each other like you never met, okay?
调好状态
And with good energy.
这都是什么啊
What is all this?
哦 对不起 莱昂内尔 我来解释一下
Oh, I'm sorry, Lionel. Allow me to explain.
我是个当地电视界的名人
I'm a local TV personality.
我正在拍我的节目《早安丹佛》中的一段
And I'm filming a segment for my show "Good Morning, Denver".
然后你们俩会参与其中哦
And you two are gonna be on it.
不 我们不要
No, we're not.
我亲爱的小泰迪 她这么美丽动人
My sweet Teddy. She's so beautiful,
真不敢相信她面对镜头会害羞
it's hard to believe she's camera shy.
妈 我们俩能不能去厨房♥小谈一下
Mom, could I have a quick word with you in the kitchen?
没问题 宝贝 -好的 一会儿回来
Sure, Sweetie. - Yes. Be right back.
肯 你能不能给他换一件上衣呀
Hey Ken, could you get him into a different shirt?
要和我的眼睛很相配
One that goes with my eyes?
你在干嘛啊 -我在一箭双雕一石二鸟啊
What are you doing?! - I'm killing two birds with one stone.
泰迪 我需要给节目新录一段内容
Teddy, I need a new segment for my show,
而且你需要我帮你进耶鲁大学
and you need help getting into Yale.
妈 这怎么会有帮助呢
Mom, how is this helping?
在电视上面试会让你脱颖而出的
Having your interview on TV is gonna make you stand out.
而且如果我也能获得
And if I happen to win a
一个本地艾美奖 这真是个双赢啊
local emmy as well, well, it's a win-win.
妈 这对我来说真的很重要
Mom, this is really important to me,
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表