剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
这些煎饼味道好怪 -啥意思
These pancakes taste funny. - What do you mean?
太好吃了
They're good.
老妈做的煎饼竟然很好吃
Mom made good pancakes!
难道上下错位 黑白颠倒 老爹变聪明了吗
Is up down? Is black white? Is Dad smart?
你是怎么从夸"老妈做的煎饼真赞"
How do you go from "Mom made good pancakes"
跳到来取笑我的 -14年的练习呗
to making fun of me? - 14 years of practice.
老妈 怎么回事 -你们老嘲笑我的手艺
Mom, what happened? - Well, I got tired
我已经不厌其烦了
of you guys making fun of my pancakes.
我起了个大早 亲自下厨
So I got up early, made them from scratch.
现在那些玩笑话该歇菜了吧
And now I expect the jokes to stop.
各位 回见了
All guys, see you later.
我要到艾薇家帮她收拾上大学的行李
I'm heading over to Ivy's to help her pack for college.
不错嘛 那为啥不吃了早饭再走
Oh, that's nice. Why don't you have some breakfast before you go?
老妈做的煎饼味道不错
Mom made delicious pancakes.
不 我说真的
No, seriously.
太让人震惊了
These are amazing.
我刚要上大学走了 你的厨艺就进步了吗
So you learn how to cook just as I'm heading off to college?
泰迪 我们说好了 不许再开那些玩笑了
Okay, Teddy, we agreed, we're not making any more of those jokes.
我们可没达成一致啊
Oh, we didn't agree on anything.
我们曾经开玩笑开了一顿饭呢
We're taking the jokes one meal at a time.
PJ 你能到客厅帮下忙吗 -当然可以
P.J., could you help me in the living room for a sec? - Sure.
多谢你的煎饼
Thanks for making the pancakes.
生活搞得一团糟
Today's all burnt toast
就要迟到 爸爸在叫
Running late, and dad jokes
我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到
Has anybody seen my left shoe
我闭上眼 咬口早餐
I close my eyes, take a bite
跳上车子 放声大笑
Grab a ride, laugh out loud
哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房♥顶上
There it is up on the roof
我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过
I've been there, I've survived
所以听取我的建议
So just take my advice
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby
世界有很多疯狂无奈
Things are crazy
可是我知道你会有美好将来
But I know your future's bright
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby
不要怀疑
There's no maybe
一切终会如你所愿
Everything turns out all right
生活有悲有喜
Sure life is up and down
但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果
But trust me it comes back around
你会喜欢将来的你
You're gonna love who you turn out to be
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby.
查莉成长日记 第四季第十九集
Good Luck Charlie S04E19 Down a Tree
请进 -温兹叔叔温兹阿姨
Come in. - Hi, Mr. And Mrs. Wentz.
欢迎来到我们"欢乐"的家
Welcome to our happy home.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我们的宝贝女儿要上大学了
Our baby girl's going off to college.
我们心都碎了
Yeah, we're all heartbroken.
有个人看上去挺正常
Well, one heart looks intact.
艾薇 我简直不敢相信
Ivy, I can't believe
你马上要离我们800英里远了
you'll soon be 800 Miles away.
是854英里
Mmm, 854.
去看我一次可是要走很远的路呦
Which is a long way to go for a visit.
坐飞机两小时就到 -是啊 可老妈晕飞机
But only two hours by plane. - Yeah, but Mom gets airsick.
艾薇 别太激动
Ivy, cheer down.
我这就去车♥库♥多搬些箱子出来
I'm gonna go get more boxes out of the garage.
我爸妈也同样为我要上大学了而伤心
You know, my parents are sad I'm going off to college too.
但是不一样啊
But it's not the same.
你家有这么多小孩 一个走了
You've got so many kids at home, when one leaves,
几乎没什么影响啊
it barely makes a dent.
我只是不知道没有她我该干嘛
I just don't know what I'm going to do without her.
你会有更多的时间跟踪天气啊
Well, you'll have more time to follow the weather!
泰迪 当有一片乌云笼罩在我的心里时
Oh, Teddy, how can I enjoy the weather
我怎么能享受到天气的乐趣呢
when there's a dark cloud over my heart?
哈里 即使忧伤 你还是那么有诗意
Oh, Harry, even in distress, you're poetic.
别这样啊 温兹家的激♥情♥怎么不见了
Come on, guys, where's that ol' wentz fire?
我知道了
Hey, I know.
来首《划啊划啊划小船》的夫妇对唱吧
How about a couple verses of "Row row row your boat"?
这总能让你们打起精神 -试试吧
That always lifts your spirits. - Well, it's worth a try.
好吧
Okay.
划啊划啊划小船
Row row row your boat
轻轻顺水往下划
Gently down the stream...
这不像我记忆中的那样轻快活泼啊
It's not as jaunty as I remembered it.
听着 我知道很不容易
Guys, look, I know that it's hard,
但是除此之外你们别无选择 你们打算怎么办
but what choice do you have? I mean, what are you going to do,
难道陪她搬到亚利桑那吗 -我想你说的没错
move to Arizona with her? - I guess you're right.
为了艾薇着想 高兴一点
Now just try to cheer up, for Ivy's sake.
相信我 艾薇心里其实挺烦的
Believe me, she is a lot more upset than she seems.
有个好消息
Great news!
我刚刚咨♥询♥过航♥班♥信息了
I just checked with the airline,
我今晚就可以待飞了
and I can fly stand-by tonight!
查莉 亲爱的 准备好约会玩耍了吗
Charlie,honey,have you ready for palydate?
耶 -谁要过来?
Yay! - Who's coming over?
泰勒 我还邀请了她的爸妈
Taylor. I invited her parents too.
我们也要参与吗
So we're all having a playdate?
鲍伯 亲爱的 这一次一定会很好玩
Bob, honey, this one is actually going to be fun.
我遇到了泰勒妈 苏珊 她人很好
I met the Mom, Susan, she's really nice.
我也见过 我还以为她叫谢丽尔
Oh, I met her. I thought her name was Cheryl.
不 她叫苏珊 -你确定
No, it's Susan. - Are you sure?
我确信你是错的 我才是对的吗
Am I sure that I'm right and you're wrong?
向来如此
Always.
肯定是他们来了
Okay, that must be them.
泰勒
Taylor!
苏珊
Hi, Susan!
艾米 这位是泰勒的另一个妈妈 谢丽尔
Amy, this is Taylor's other Mom Cheryl.
这是我老公 鲍伯 -很高兴见到你们
This is my husband Bob. - Hey, nice to meet you.
快进来 快进来
Come on in. Come on in.
泰勒有俩妈妈
Taylor has two Moms.
真是啥事都瞒不过你啊 老鲍
Wow, nothing gets past you, Bob.
杰克 我这就告诉你 你为啥没有女朋友
I'll tell you why you don't have a girlfriend, Jake.
就因为你总说
It's because you say things like,
"快看我头发多柔顺多好打理啊"这样的话
"Look how silky and manageable my hair is."
真怪啊 一个香蕉皮掉在我的头上
That's weird. A banana peel just fell on me.
不 我们没养猴子
No, we don't have a monkey.
呆会再打给你
I'll call you later.
有人吗
Hello?
有人在树屋里吗
Is someone in the tree house?
不管你是谁 我有塑料球棒在手
Whoever you are, I have a plastic bat!
我不该说是塑料的啊
Ahh, I shouldn't have said plastic.
PJ
P.J.?
你怎么知道是我
How'd you know it was me?
谁会闯进我们的树屋
Who else would break into our tree house
还贴咯咯的海报
and put up a gurgles poster?
咯咯的粉丝俱乐部已经超过三万八千人了
The fan club has over 38,000 members.
如果你把全世界的粉丝都算上 -没必要知道了
If you factor in international... - Don't need to know that.
你在这干嘛
What are you doing here?
我在这住啊
I'm living here.
什么 为啥啊 -因为
What, why? - Because...
我和埃米特付不起房♥租了
Emmett and I couldn't pay
所以我们被赶出公♥寓♥了
our rent so we got kicked out of our apartment.
天呀 -只是暂时住在这
Man. - This is just temporary.
拜托你别告诉老爸老妈
Okay? Please don't tell Mom and Dad.
正常情况下 我会敲诈你
Well, normally I'd blackmail you,
但我听到你说你缺钱 所以我亏了
but what I'm hearing is you're out of money, so I'm at a loss.
很抱歉让你吃亏了
Sorry to put you in that position.
既然你住在这
Well, since you're living here,
为啥不把这稍微整理一下
why don't you fix this place up a little bit?
我也不知道 我想让海报成为焦点
I don't know, I'd hate to steal focus from the poster.
得了吧 下面有个什么都有的家
Come on, there's a house down there full of stuff.
两把椅子 一个抱枕
A couple of chairs, a throw pillow,
我们一定要让这个地方有家的感觉
we'll really make this place feel like home.
你真是个好弟弟
You're a good brother.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表