剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
我说这件衣服很酷
I said it was cool.
别太得意洋洋哦 你不过是没搞砸而已
Don't go crazy about this. You just didn't fail.
当我们去付款的时候
When we were paying for our stuff...
收银员说 这件衬衫不错
The sales clerk said, that's a nice shirt.
你这爸爸真酷真潮
You must be one of those cool, hip dads.
真的
Really?
她那么说了
She said that?
她说了 这件衬衫不错
She said, "Nice shirt".
其他的是我编造的
I kind of made up the rest.
她真的说了衬衫不错
Did she even say, nice shirt?
没有
Nope.
大厨 您来这里做什么
Chef, what are you doing here?
我也住在这个街区
I was in the neighborhood,
我在想 也许该来看看我最喜欢的学生
and I thought I'd pay a visit to my favorite student.
哦 他也住在这个街区吗
Oh, does he live around here?
我说的就是你啊
It's you.
我能进来吗 -当然
May I come in? - Sure.
那是谁 -我的小♥弟♥弟♥ 托比
And who's this? - This is my brother, Toby.
托比 这是大厨
Toby, Chef.
多么迷人可爱的小家伙啊
What a charming little tyke.
大厨 您有什么事吗
So what can I do for you, Chef?
怎么 我来找你就一定是有事情吗
What, do I have to want something to pay you a visit?
PJ 我在你身上看到了一些特质
PJ, I see something in you.
你让我想起了年轻时的我
You remind me of a young me.
应该是想起了三个年轻时的你吧
Wouldn't that be more like three young yous?
了不起的修辞 我这么大只你有那么瘦小
Marvelous, because I'm so large and you're so slight.
事实上 的确有件事 呃
Actually, there is one thing. Um...
我现在工作的这个公♥司♥呢
The corporation that I now report to,
随机挑选了一名学生
has randomly selected one
来做一份教师评价
of my students to do a teacher evaluation.
他们挑中了你
And that student is you.
评价 听起来好复杂
An evaluation? That sounds complicated.
很简单的 真的
It's simple, really.
都是使用数字来进行的
There's a numbering system
一代表很差 五代表优异
where one is poor and five is excellent.
最重要的是记得 五代表优异
The important thing to remember is that five is excellent.
明白了
Got it.
确定
Do you?
复习一下 什么是优异
Let's review. What is excellent?
五 -很好
Five. - Very good.
“很好”是四所代表的
Very good would be four.
不 你只要记得五就行 -“行”是指三 对吧
No, I meant you did fine. - Fine is three, right?
我得走啦
I'm going to leave now.
什么 一张贺卡
What? A gift card?
不可能吧
No way!
那个 亲爱的 省点表情留到惊喜派对上用
Yeah, honey, save it for the surprise party.
十五块 盖比 我给了你二十
$15? Gabe, I gave you $20.
怎么了 送礼物的人不能留点甜头么
What? The gift-giver can't get a little taste?
打开我的礼物看看
Open my present.
好的
Okay.
好重
Oh! It's heavy.
是一块石头
It's a rock.
哦 一定是博 我邀请了他
Oh. That must be Beau. I invited him over.
博 为什么请他
Beau? Why?
那个 你知道的嘛 因为
Oh, well, you know. Just because...
他在这个地方又不认识其他人
He doesn't really know anybody in town.
他人也很好
And he's such a sweet guy.
不要多想
No other reason.
生日快乐
Happy Birthday!
斯宾塞 -嘿
Spencer. - Hey.
嘿 斯宾塞
Hey, Spencer.
大家好啊
Hey, everybody.
你来真是个惊喜
What a great surprise.
你来这里做什么
Um, what are you doing here?
好啦 你真的觉得
Come on, you really think I'd
我会错过你的十八岁生日 我今早才飞回来
miss your 18th birthday, I flew in this morning.
你好
Hello?
博来啦
Beau's here.
大家好呀
Hey, everybody.
生日快乐 -谢谢
Happy Birthday. - Oh, thanks.
那个拿着小不丁点花束的家伙是谁
Who's the guy with the smaller bouquet?
那个拿着廉价花束的家伙是谁
Who's the guy with the cheaper flowers?
我想我有必要给你俩做个介绍
I guess I should probably introduce you two...
如果没人帮我的话
Unless there's another option.
没人吗 好吧 呃
No? Okay. Um...
博 这个是斯宾塞 我的前男友
Beau, this is Spencer. My ex-boyfriend.
那个 斯宾塞 这个是博
And, Spencer, this is Beau.
给我爸打工的
He works for my dad.
你好 -很高兴见到你
How are you? - Nice to meet you.
他来这里做什么 -他来这里做什么
What's he doing here? - What's he doing here?
好了 在我回答这些问题之前
All right, now before I answer those questions,
请让我先给大家提个醒
let me just remind everybody...
特别是老爸
Especially dad...
今天是我生日
That it's my birthday.
记得要开心 要开心哦
Happy, happy, happy.
我要说了
Here goes.
博和我现在在一起
Beau and I are dating.
你在约会 -你在约会
You're dating? - You're dating?!
祝你生日快乐
Happy Birthday to you.
祝你
Hap...
咋了伙计们 你们忘词儿了
What, did you guys forget the words?
你在跟我的手下约会
You're dating my employee?
等一下 让我重来
Wait a minute. Let me rephrase that.
你在跟我女儿约会
You're dating my daughter?!
好了 鲍伯你现在了解情况了
Okay, now Bob's up to speed.
我们为啥不进厨房♥吃蛋糕
Why don't we go have cake
给他们三个人留点空间
in the kitchen and give these three some space?
你开玩笑呢 聚会才刚刚变得有意思
Are you kidding me? This party just got interesting.
厨房♥ 马上
Kitchen! Now!
斯宾塞 我本打算那天告诉你这事
Spencer, I was gonna tell you about Beau the other day,
但我爸闯进来了 嗯 我就没有机会了
but then my dad walked in and, well, I just didn't have a chance.
没问题 泰迪 我为你高兴
No problem, Teddy. I'm happy for you.
真的 -真的 你是个幸运儿
Really? - Yeah, you're a lucky guy.
我同意
I agree.
当然 邓肯先生
Of course Mr. Duncan's
一会儿很可能还有个后续谈话
probably gonna want a follow-up conversation.
你说的没错
You got that right.
嘿 凯莉 -嗨 盖比
Hey, Kelly. - Hi, Gabe.
你看啥呢 -你的衬衫
What are you looking at? - Your shirt.
你喜欢吗 -是啊
Oh, do you like it? - Yeah.
我有件红色的
I have it in red.
啥
What?
你穿的是女款衣服
You're wearing a girl's shirt.
不是 才不是呢
No, I'm not.
是的 你是
Yes, you are.
看那些扣子 它们都在左边
Look at the buttons. They're on the left side.
又能咋地 这证明不了任何事
So? That doesn't prove anything.
好吧 凯莉 我犯了个错误
Okay, Kelly, a mistake has been made.
但你要有点良心的话 拜托 我求你
But if you have an ounce of decency, please, I beg you...
嘿 大伙儿
Hey, everybody!
盖比·邓肯 穿了件小女孩儿的衣服
Gabe Duncan's wearing a girl's shirt.
耶 耶 好吧好吧
Yeah, yeah, okay. Okay!
大家 我真没必要在这呆下去了
Guys, I don't have to stand here and take this.
我该闪了
I should be running.
斯宾塞 嘿
Spencer, hey.
嘿 我们能谈谈吗 -好啊
Hey, can we talk for a minute? - Yeah, sure.
咋了
So what's going on?
事实上
The truth is, uh...
看到你和别的男生在一起我就特别不舒服
It felt really weird to see you with another guy.
我以为我能应对 但是我不行
I thought I'd be okay with it, but I'm not.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表