剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
哇 我们希望像她一样有趣
wow! We wish we were that fun.
是么 -嗯
Really? - Mm hmm.
我不相信
I don't believe you.
你是说你不觉得我是个有趣的人
Are you implying that you don't think I'm fun?
大概就是这个意思吧
Actually, I'm kind of saying it.
是么 好啊 我来告诉你我有多有趣
Oh yeah? All right. Well, I'll show you how much fun I am.
我要点一份
I'm gonna order up a...
大乱炖
Mess-o-grub.
等我吃完饭的时候
And then when I'm done eating,
我准备去骑机器牛
I'm gonna ride that mechanical bull.
从以前的经验来看
Just from prior experience...
你最好趁早反悔
You might want to reverse that.
有什么喜欢的么
Anything look good?
你是指除了我美丽娇妻以外的东西吗
Uh, you mean other than my beautiful wife?
邓肯先生
Mr. Duncan.
你是在跟我调情么
Are you flirting with me?
我想是的
I believe I am.
你觉得我有什么你喜欢的么
Uh, anything look good to you?
不
No.
呃 这有点伤人啊
Well, that was kind of hurtful.
不是你 你看
Not you. Look.
温兹夫妻
The Wentzes?
我以为他们家有急事
I thought they had some kind of family emergency.
在内布拉斯加州
In Nebraska.
那他们是在骗我们了
Do you think they blew us off?
只有一种办法来弄清楚
There's only one way to find out.
我打电♥话♥给玛丽露
I'm gonna call Mary Lou.
如果她说她在内布拉斯加州 我们就有答案了
If she says they're in Nebraska, then we have our answer.
我不相信 -你以前惹过她么
I don't believe it. - Did you do something to tick her off?
别傻了 我什么时候惹过人家了
Don't be ridiculous. When have I ever ticked anyone off?
这样吧 我打电♥话♥给哈利
You know what? Let me call Harry.
看看会怎么样
Let's see what's going on.
你完蛋了 你完蛋了
you're in trouble, you're in trouble.
这是你的葡萄汁
It was your grape juice.
这是你的屁♥股♥
It was your butt.
你笑什么笑 托比
Oh, what are you smiling about, Toby?
我分分钟就能把这事儿推到你身上 你信不信
I could pin this on you in a New York minute, what would you say?
PJ 冷静
PJ, calm down.
又来了 我又把当家的事搞砸了
It's happening again. I'm in charge, and I'm blowing it.
放松 修沙发的马上就来了
Relax. The couch repair guy will be here soon.
我们怎么知道他能修得好
Well how do we know he's any good?
他在网上有广♥告♥
He had an ad on the Internet.
不是谁都可以在网上打广♥告♥的
They don't just give those to anybody.
沙发医生
Sofa surgeon.
谢谢你这么快就来了
Thanks for coming over so quickly.
是的 病人在哪儿
Sure. Where's the patient.
病人 你把医生这头衔看得真的很严肃啊
Patient? You take this surgeon thing pretty seriously.
我没有在头上带上个
Well, I didn't put yellow
一闪一闪的黄色手术灯
blinking lights on the top of my hatchback
因为我没有把它看得很重
because I don't take it seriously.
就在那儿呢 -沙发上是什么东西的污渍
It's right over here. - Okay. What is the nature of the stain?
是葡萄汁 -没救了
It's grape juice. - And we're done.
你这就放弃了 -这是葡萄汁 老兄
You're giving up already? - It's grape juice, man.
我是沙发医生
I am a sofa surgeon.
不是魔术师
Not a miracle worker.
那我们还能做什么啊
Isn't there anything we can do?
如果我爸妈回家看到这个
If our parents come home and see this,
我们麻烦就大了 -应该是他
we're gonna be in huge trouble. - Well, mostly him.
你们唯一的选择就是替换死者
Your only option is to replace the deceased.
找另一个跟它一模一样的沙发
You find another couch that looks exactly like this one.
怎么做才行呢
How are we supposed to do that?
我建议 可以去通宵沙发店去看看
I mean, go to an all-night couch store?
艾伦通宵沙发垫
Alan's all-night couch store.
如果到那儿报上我名字 可以得到免费的气球
Oh, and if you use my name, you get a free balloon.
我参加
I'm in.
你不必勉强玩这个
You don't have to do this.
我以前骑过
I've done this before.
以前骑过机器牛
You've ridden a mechanical bull?
不是 以前在商场骑过摇摇车
No. But I rode a pony outside the grocery store.
好吧 好歹还是有经验的
Well, as long as you've had experience.
走你
Giddy up.
还行么
You okay?
是的 没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
我还站着么
Am I standing up?
你看看他们
Look at them over there.
聊天 谈笑 回忆过去
Talking, laughing, having a grand old time.
让我觉得恶心
Makes me sick.
真搞不明白 为什么温兹要骗我们
I don't get it. Why would the Wentzes blow us off?
我也不知道
Oh, I don't know.
咱俩算是对风趣的夫妇吧 -当然
I mean, we're a fun couple, right? - Yes.
算是吧
Uh-huh.
你啥意思嘛
Now what is that supposed to mean?
我就觉着吧
I just...
你总是社交场合讲什么虫子啊啮齿动物啊
In social situations, you tend to talk about bugs and rodents.
还说得很多
A lot.
所以那是我的错喽
So now this is my fault?
鲍伯 我是你老婆 难不成还是我的错
Bob, I'm your wife. Of course it's your fault.
亲爱的 既然咱俩都挑明了 那我也来说说你
Honey, I mean, since we're pointing fingers, I mean...
你吧 总是喜欢谈论你自己
You know, you tend to talk about yourself.
说得也很多
A lot.
至少我的话题更有趣
At least I'm talking about something interesting.
是这样么
Are you?
当然是了
Yes, I am.
因为我恰巧是一位风趣迷人的女性
I happen to be a fascinating woman.
那咱俩这是在干啥呢
You see what we're doing here?
互相指责 像老鼠一样横眉冷对
We're turning on each other like rats.
你看话题又回到你身上了
And we're back to you.
其实还挺好的
Well, that was great.
至少我可以把骑机械牛这一项
At least now I can cross
从我的遗愿清单上划去了
riding a mechanical bull off my bucket list.
你还有遗愿清单呢
You have a bucket list?
是啊
Yeah.
我刚骑牛的时候才列好的
I started making one about halfway through the bull ride.
嗨 两位
Hey, partners.
卡拉ok可以用了
The karaoke machine is now ready for action.
我猜是这样
I reckon.
怎么样
What do you say? You want
愿意上去小唱一曲么
to mosey on over and sing a little karaoke?
不了 谢谢 我不太会唱歌♥
No, thank you. I can't really sing.
唱个卡拉ok而已嘛 又不需要你多厉害
What? It's karaoke. You don't have to be good.
我可不那么认为
I don't think so.
好吧
Well.
瞧瞧哪位正戴着顶无趣的帽子呢
Look who's wearing the not fun hat now?
这招不好使的 -穿着无趣的衬衫
That's not gonna work. - And the not fun shirt.
还有无趣的鞋子
And the not fun boots.
不要说了
You stop right there.
你可以侮辱我的帽子 侮辱我的衬衫
You can mess with my hat. You can mess with my shirt.
但我绝不允许你侮辱我的鞋子
But you leave my boots out of it.
好吧 那就上去呗
Well then, let's go.
好嘞
Okay.
你想唱什么歌♥
What song do you want to sing?
短一些的
Something short.
和你骑牛差不多短的
Like your bull ride.
就这首吧
Maybe this one.
可以
Works for me.
也许你忘了唱歌♥的初衷
If you forget the reason that you're singing.
难以找到你灵魂的歌♥曲
And it's hard to find the song of your soul.
请记住刚开始你是如何帮助我让我确信
Just remember how you helped me start believing.
任何时候你感到沮丧
Anytime you're feeling down,
我都希望你记住
I Hope you know...
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表