剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
我抱起盖比 让他在我头顶转了两圈
where I picked Gabe up and twirled him over my head.
这不会发生在咱俩身上的
Not gonna happen.
哦 我和重力原理都不会允许的
Oh, neither I nor the laws of gravity were suggesting it.
有时候你很聪明 有时候你又很笨
Sometimes you're smart, sometimes you're dumb.
很难保持的啦
It's hard to keep up.
我只是想让你知道
I just want you to know
不管你奶奶说了些什么
that no matter what your grandmother says,
我不是个坏男孩
I'm not a bad guy.
也许我喜欢坏男孩呢
Maybe I like bad guys.
准备好更上一层楼了吗 -谁都别拦着我
Ready to kick it up a notch? - Try and stop me!
不
No!
嘿 查莉 一些小建议
Hey, Charlie. So piece of advice,
等你大学面试的时候 你就过去面试吧
when it's time for your college interviews, just go to them.
别让他们来家找你
Don't let them come to you.
你知道吗 其实呢 这个道理适用于很多情况
You know what? Actually, this applies to everything.
玩乐的约会啊 过夜的狂欢啊 第一次约会啊
Playdates, sleepovers, first dates.
基本上 所有的社交活动吧
Basically any social interaction.
你能去别的地方拍这个吗 我这儿正受伤
Can you do that somewhere else? I'm hurting over here.
盖比很暴躁
Gabe's a little cranky.
他去约会了 遭遇了一点小事故
He went on a date and had a little mishap.
小事故吗
A mishap?
我出去寻找真爱 达布尼太太却迎面而来
I went looking for love and got a face full of Dabney.
祝他好运吧 小查莉
Wish him good luck, Charlie.
躲猫猫 我看见你啦
Peek-a-boo. I see you.
躲猫猫 我看见你啦
Peek-a-boo! I see you.
天啊 这游戏我真玩腻了
Man, I'm so sick of this game.
这家伙还挺喜欢玩的
And this guy seems to love it.
躲猫猫 我看见你啦
Peek-a-boo. I see you.
哦 来玩个新的啊
Oh, there's a new twist...
还是没有
Not.
躲猫猫 我看见你啦
Peek-a-boo! I see you.
什么都行 除了这个
Anything but this.
公车的轮子 可爱的小蜘蛛 或者其他什么都行
"Wheels on the bus"? "Itsy bitsy spider"? Something?
(注:美国著名童谣)
躲猫猫 我看见你啦
Peek-a-boo. I see you.
求您啦
Check, please?!
三点啦
3 o'clock.
《小鸭子雅克》时间
Time for "Yacky the Duck".
谢天谢地
Oh, thank goodness.
哦 这集我看过了
Oh, I've seen this one already.
啊 别啊别啊 值得再看一遍的
Huh? No no no no no. It's worth another look.
还是有一些小小的 细微的差别的
There's nuance, subtlety, there's...
躲猫猫 我看见你啦
Peek-a-boo. I see you.
啊啊啊啊啊啊
Oh, Aah!
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表