剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
我希望不要太复杂
Okay, I hope this isn't too complicated.
姓名
"Name".
邮箱地址
"Email address".
任命自己
"Ordain me".
我去开门 -嘿
I'll get it, dad. - Hey!
牧师鲍伯
Reverend Bob.
我们是来参加单身派对的
Hey, we're here for the bachelor party.
啥单身派对
What bachelor party?
你该举办的单身派对
The one you're throwing.
这是你作为伴郎的职责之一
You're my best man. It's part of the job.
那好 进来吧
Okay, well, come on in.
这是阿尼
This is Arnie.
我在邮局的同事
We work together at The Post Office.
你不是说有吃的么
I was told there would be food.
那好吧
Okay, well, uh...
你们先去楼下 我来组织
You guys go on downstairs and I'll put something together.
一起来啊 鲍伯
Hey, come on, Bob.
我么 -是啊 四个人才能叫派对嘛
Me? - Yeah. Four's a party.
三个人多凄凉
Three's just sad.
四个人也凄凉
Four can be sad, too.
你就不怕我家人不知道我去向而担心么
You ever think my parents might wonder where I am?
他们知道你去哪了
They know exactly where you are.
你妈都给你打包好行李了
Your Mom even packed your bag.
知道不 我要重新列清单
You know what? I'm making a new list,
你和我妈都会在上面
and you and my Mom are on it.
别纠结了 小迪 会很好玩的
Come on, T, it's gonna be fun.
我们这是去哪
Where are we going, anyway?
拉斯维加斯
Las Vegas.
哦 我喜欢维加斯
Oh, I love Vegas!
温兹叔叔 我们要多久才能到拉斯维加斯
Hey, Mr. Wentz, how long until we get to Las Vegas?
这个难说了
Oh, hard to say.
取决于我们在神秘车站逗留的时间长短
Depends on how much time we spend at the mystery stop.
还有神秘车站呢
We're making a mystery stop?
我喜欢哈利的神秘车站
Oh, I love Harry's mystery stops.
有时候它们比终点站还要有趣
Sometimes they're better than the final destination.
我好激动
Ooh, I just got tingly!
姑娘们激动不
Did you girls get tingly?
我们还是保持现状的好
We might as well get comfortable.
她要激动好一会的
She's gonna be tingly for a while.
嘿 老妈
Hey, Mom.
你好啊 加布里埃尔
Hello, Gabriel.
比赛打得如何啊
How was your baseball game?
很好 我们四比一赢了 我击中了两球
It was great. We won 4-1 and I had two hits.
听上去就是我们家长爱看的比赛啊
Huh, that sounds like something a parent might enjoy seeing.
老妈 你还要这样持续多久
Mom, how long is this gonna go on?
比赛季会持续多久
How long is baseball season?
听着 我承认
Look, okay, I admit that in the past,
过去我表现得有点
I may have gotten a little...
富有生气
Animated.
但人是会变的
But a person can change.
没错 人是会变的 那你呢
Yeah, sure, a person can change, but what about you?
如果你让我去看比赛
Look, if you let me go to your game I promise,
我保证会安静的 甚至让你察觉不到我在那儿
that I will be so quiet you won't even know that I'm there.
你觉得呢 托比 我能信她不
What do you think, Toby? Should I trust her?
不能
No.
别听他的 他才一岁
Don't listen to him. He's one.
但是没准他就是对的
And yet he's probably right.
那么
So...
我们来玩扑克
We've played Pinochle.
你们想怎么玩呢
Now what do you guys want to do?
那得你告诉我们了 伴郎
You tell us, best man.
他应该准备更多活动的
He should have planned more activities.
他失误了
He's dropping the ball.
知道不 你们老年人小声耳语
Just so you know, old guy
和我们年轻人正常说话效果是一样的
whispering is just like young guy talking.
你的伴郎态度不行
Your best man has a lot of tude.
我还是上楼再做些三明治吧
Well, I better get upstairs and make some more sandwiches.
要我帮忙么
Uh, you need some help with that?
不要 你自己再找别的借口吧
No, you come up with your own excuse.
你们俩
So you...
以前在邮局上班是吧
You guys were postal workers, huh?
我是除虫师
Exterminator.
他比他儿子还无趣
He's more boring than the son.
右车道结束
"Right lane ends".
小心落石
"Watch for falling rocks".
你在读路标么
Are you gonna read every road sign?
这是我旅途保持清醒头脑的方法
This is how I keep my sanity on these trips.
29B出口
"Exit 29B".
熊妈妈正带着熊宝宝们
This is Mama Bear cruising down the highway
在高速公路上行驶
with a couple of cubbies and
和宝贝老公一路向神秘车站驶去
a hubby-wubby on our way to a mystery stop.
马上回来
Come on back.
我是熊妈妈 有人在听么
This is Mama Bear. Anybody have their ears on?
看来都是木头人
Sounds like we got a mud duck.
肯定的了 宝贝老公
Affirmative to that, hubby-wubby.
这是行话 泰迪
That's C.B. Lingo, Teddy.
我说的是“他信♥号♥♥好像不好”
What I said was "Sounds like he's got a weak signal".
然后我的回答是“我也这么觉得 丈夫”
And I responded "I agree, husband".
限速 70
"Speed limit; 70".
你没偷看吧 没偷看吧 玛丽露
You're not peeking, now are you, Mary Lou?
哦没 我可不想毁了神秘车站的惊喜
Oh no! I wouldn't spoil a mystery stop.
好了
All right.
睁开你的眼睛
Open your eyes.
欢迎来到四角
Welcome to the four corners.
四角啥
Four corners of what?
艾薇 这是国内唯一一个
Ivy, this is the only place in the whole country
衔接四个州的地点
where four states connect at one single point.
亚利桑那 犹他 科罗拉多 还有新墨西哥
Arizona, Utah, Colorado, and New Mexico.
哦 哈利
Oh, Harry!
你又这样
Oh, you've done it again!
我知道
I know.
没有啥比这更刺♥激♥了
It doesn't get much more exciting than this.
艾薇 我能跟你说点事吗
Ivy, could I talk to you for a second?
行 你想在哪个州见我
Sure, which state would you like to see me in?
嘿 三明治咋还不来啊
Hey! How are the sandwiches coming?
再等一会儿
Couple more minutes.
嘿 达布斯夫人 你来这儿做什么
Hey, Mrs. Dobbs. What are you doing here?
我有话必须跟你说 -出什么事了吗
I have to talk to you. - Is everything okay?
PJ 有一个可怕的错误我需要忏悔
Oh, P.J., I have to confess a terrible secret.
你知道 我结过婚
You see, I was married before.
呃 那不算什么秘密
Well, that's not that much
因为大家都称你达布斯“夫人”
of a secret since your name is "Mrs. Dobbs".
让我说完 -嗯
Let me finish. - Mm hmm.
所有饭都是我第一任丈夫做的
My first husband did all the cooking,
所以我从来不知道如何做饭
so I never learned how.
但伯特一直说你手艺不错
But Bert raves about your cooking.
那是因为我总是私下里叫外卖♥♥
That's because I secretly order takeout,
然后弄得像我自己做的似的
and then serve it as if I made it myself.
嘿 我妈以前经常那么做
Oh, hey, my Mom used to do that...
当她还介意这事儿的时候
Back when she still cared.
我来这儿是因为知道你在上烹饪学校
I came over because I know you're going to cooking school
所以我希望你能教我点什么
and I was hoping you could teach me a few things.
好啊 我能给你上点课
Sure, I'd be glad to give you a few lessons.
我只是希望伯特不知道我来过这
I just hope Bert doesn't see me come over here.
嗯 如果他来了
Well, if he does...
你可以告诉他
You just tell him...
我在教你学踢踏舞
I'm teaching you how to tap dance.
好
Yeah.
让我想一下
I'll think of something.
笑一个 泰迪
Smile, Teddy!
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表