剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
You want to tell me what's going on... Ted?
是艾德
It's Ed.
“T”不发音
The "T" Is silent.
好吧
All right.
不管你叫什么 坦白吧
Whatever your name is, start talking.
老爸 老吃花生黄油三明治实在让我难以下咽
Dad, I just couldn't eat anymore peanut butter sandwiches.
接着我就找到了这个提供免费食物的房♥间
Then I found this room, and they were giving out free food,
于是我伪装了成一名会计师
so I just pretended to be an accountant.
艾德 这是谁呀
Hey, Ed. Who's this?
弗兰克·强森
Frank Johnson.
艾德的爸爸
Ed's dad.
那你一定也是一名会计师了
Oh, so you must be an accountant too.
是的 他学到的一切都是我传授的
Yeah. Taught him everything he knows.
麻烦你把盐递给我
Could you pass me the salt?
跳排排舞加上吃卷心菜
Line dancing and cabbage eating.
伙计 我这么多年一直都想要把这两样组合起来啊
Man, I've been wanting to bring those two together for years.
我们铁定要被赶出这里了
We are so getting kicked out of here.
好了 伙计们
Okay, everybody.
你们一定要尽全力跳舞啊
Make sure you dance really hard.
噪声最大者会有额外的卷心菜作为奖励
Extra cabbage for the loudest stomper.
五 六 七 八
Five, six, seven, eight.
请进
Come in.
这是怎么回事啊
What is going on in here?
排排舞
Line dancing.
这是什么味道啊
And what is that smell?
卷心菜
Cabbage.
跳排排舞加上吃卷心菜
Line dancing and cabbage eating?
没错
Mm-hmm.
我这么多年一直都想要把这两样组合起来啊
I've been wanting to bring those two together for years.
什么
What?
把声音调大 请哪位给我点卷心菜啊
Pump up the volume, and somebody cabbage me!
爽啊
Yee-haw!
我们是不是别想离开这里了 是吧
We're never getting out of this place, are we?
是啊
Nope.
看来我们只剩一件事可做了
Guess there's only one thing left to do.
那就是跳起来吧
We dance!
你要不要歇会儿
You gonna get seconds?
第三份上来前我总能歇会儿的
Well, I gotta get something before thirds.
现在 我们热烈欢迎今年的主发言人 艾德·强森
And now, let's welcome this year's keynote speaker, Ed Johnson.
什么
What?
看来你要做个演讲了
Sounds like you're giving a speech.
还好你穿了夹克衫
Good thing you wore the blazer.
加油 艾德
Go get 'em, Ed!
加油
Whoo!
谢谢 爱数字的人们
Thank you... Number lovers.
我想在座的各位应该听听这个人的见解
I think you should hear from the man
是他教给我所爱专业的一切
Who taught me everything I know about our beloved profession.
我的父亲 弗兰克·强森
My dad, Frank Johnson.
弗兰克不是很高兴
Frank's not very happy.
是的 会计师不就是做这个的嘛
Yeah. What accountant is?
注册会计师
Certified public accounting.
加加减减
Pluses and minuses.
加减法
Addition and subtraction.
关于会计学大家还能再说点什么
What else can you say about accounting?
我想让你见一个人
I've got someone I'd like you to meet.
是吗 谁呀
Oh yeah? Who?
泰德·强森
Ted Johnson.
你好 很高兴 老爸 露馅啦
Hi. Very nice to... Dad, the jig's up!
晚安了 各位
Good night, everybody!
我已经算出你们梦幻之家的最终成本了
So I got the final cost on your dream house.
很抱歉拖了这么久 我的计算器出了点问题
Sorry it took so long, I was having some trouble with my calculator.
没关系的
Oh, that's okay.
后来发现是电池没电了
Turns out it needed a new battery.
好消息是
The good news is,
我想到了一个有关换电池的新笑话
I have a terrific new joke about battery replacement.
想听听吗
Want to hear it?
不想
No.
免费的呦
It's no charge.
应该还有别的事吧
Is that it?
是的
Yeah.
你们在这儿啊
Oh, there you guys are.
老爸老妈
Um, mom, dad...
查莉是对的
So Charlie was right.
我们不能建一栋新房♥子
We can't build a new house.
让我猜一猜 是不是咯咯一族也和你说话了
Let me guess, did the gurgles talk to you too?
不是
No.
是布偶们
The muppets did.
我梦到柯米蛙和猪小姐了
Kermit and miss Piggy appeared in my dream.
他们很有说服力 说了很好的观点
They were very persuasive and made some excellent points...
带着音乐说的
Musically.
各位 别这样啊
Guys, come on.
我们不可能就因一个会说话的娃娃和一个梦
We are not changing our plans based on a talking doll
就改变我们的计划
and a dream.
把你们说想要的一切加起来
So with everything you said you wanted,
这就是你们新房♥子的花费
this is how much your new house is gonna cost.
天啊
Whoa.
那个
Um...
柯米蛙都说什么了
So what did Kermit say?
那个
Well... ah.
好消息是我们要按照原来的样子重建我们的家 小查莉
Great news, Charlie, we're rebuilding our old house.
要是没有你和你想象中的朋友们
And we couldn't have done it without you
我们肯定就做不成了 当然也不能少了我和布偶们
and your imaginary friend, and me, and the muppets, and...
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
我看到了摄像机
I saw the camera.
我觉得这可能是我被大众发现的机会
I thought maybe it's my chance to get discovered.
我只是给我小妹妹拍摄一段录像
Oh, um... I'm just making a video for my little sister.
她喜欢笑话吗
Does she like jokes?
我想是的
I guess.
咚咚咚
Knock knock.
谁呀
Who's there?
送门铃的
Doorbell delivery.
送门铃的谁
Doorbell delivery who?
没有了 这就是整个笑话
No, that's the whole joke.
我觉得你没弄明白敲门的笑话该怎么讲
I'm... I'm not sure you understand how knock knock jokes work.
这里谁是喜剧演员
Well, who's the comedian here?
我觉得这里没有喜剧演员
I'm not sure there is one.
笑点是 我敲门是因为那没有门铃
The thing is is I'm knocking because there is no doorbell.
所以我才送门铃 -祝你好运啰 小查莉
You see... I'm delivering it. - Good luck, Charlie.
查莉
Oh, Charlie.
我们能问你一个问题吗
Can we ask you a question?
好的
Okay.
你更喜欢谁
Which do you like better?
青蛙还是小猪
A frog or a pig?
查莉 回答前我可是会仔细考虑的呦
Uh... Charlie, I'd be very careful about how I answered that.
我两个都喜欢
I like them both.
但如果你只能选一个呢 而且你只能选一个
But if you had to choose just one, and you have to.
我喜欢小熊
I like bears.
太好了
Aah!
这是一个"熊"好的回答
That's a beary good answer.
喜欢熊胜过小猪吗
Bears over pigs?!
什么
What?!
如果我是你 就赶快闪人
Oh, I'd get moving if I were you.
你给我回来 你个小熊孩子
Come back here, you little bear lover, you!
回来
Come back!
祝你好运啰 小查莉
Hey, good luck, Charlie.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表