剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
为什么这儿有两个蛋糕呢
Why is there two cakes?
因为你和托比同一天生日啊 不记得了
Because you and Toby share a birthday, remember?
我才不要那样
I don't like that.
这个 或许明年你俩生日就不是同一天了
Well, maybe it'll be different next year.
明年怎么会不是同一天呢 不是一直
How can it be different next year? Won't they always...
PJ 看 好漂亮的气球
PJ, look! Pretty balloon.
噢 真好看
Oh, that is nice.
对了 查莉 你马上还要在幼儿园里举办一个派对
You know, Charlie, you're also having another party at preschool.
就在周五那天的庆生日
It's birthday day on Friday.
那个派对是专门为我开的吗
Is that party gonna be just for me?
当然有可能是的
Of course it might.
亲爱的 幼儿园里派对的操办有什么要帮忙的吗
Hey, honey, you need any help with the preschool party?
不用 养了五个孩子 这方面我已经熟能生巧了
Nope. Five kids. Got it down to a science.
正因如此我才提出帮忙的
And, that's why I offered.
你想多了 不就是买♥♥些蛋糕 派对帽子
Ah, come on, a few cupcakes, couple party hats.
这些东西一上 满满的童年记忆 搞定
Ba-bam! Childhood memory, done.
来 托比 吃蛋糕
Come on, Toby, eat some cake.
我们要给你拍张
We gotta get a picture of you
脸上敷满蛋糕的照片 小家伙
with cake smushed all over your face, buddy.
其他人都拍过
Everybody else has one.
我怎么不记得见过我脸上敷满蛋糕的照片
I don't remember seeing a picture of me with smushed cake.
呃 是几乎每个人都拍过
Uh, almost everybody.
又把我忘了 要不要这样
Left out again, really?
好吧 好吧 这次可忘不了
Well... well, that ends now.
噢
Oh!
快给我拍 这样子太可爱了
Take the picture. This is adorable.
生活搞得一团糟
Today's all burnt toast
就要迟到 爸爸在叫
Running late, and dad jokes
我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到
Has anybody seen my left shoe
我闭上眼 咬口早餐
I close my eyes, take a bite
跳上车子 放声大笑
Grab a ride, laugh out loud
哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房♥顶上
There it is up on the roof
我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过
I've been there, I've survived
所以听取我的建议
So just take my advice
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby
世界有很多疯狂无奈
Things are crazy
可是我知道你会有美好将来
But I know your future's bright
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby
不要怀疑
There's no maybe
一切终会如你所愿
Everything turns out all right
生活有悲有喜
Sure life is up and down
但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果
But trust me it comes back around
你会喜欢将来的你
You're gonna love who you turn out to be
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby.
查莉成长日记 第四季第八集
Good Luck Charlie S04E08 Charlie 4, Toby 1
嘿 你怎么回来了
Hey. What are you doing here?
我住这儿
I live here.
现在才中午 你不是应该在学校吗
It's the middle of the day. Shouldn't you be in school?
你不是应该在工作吗
Shouldn't you be at work?
这个 有时我不想用 那儿的厕所
Look, sometimes I don't like using the bathroom at...
问你呢 扯我♥干♥什么
This isn't about me.
到底怎么了 -好吧
What's going on? - All right.
我惹上麻烦了
Truth is I got into trouble.
我把布莱斯·杰金斯打倒了 学校最壮的那个
I punched out Bryce Jenkins, the toughest kid in school.
哇 你打架了
Whoa, you got into a fight?
还赢了
And won?
那不是打架
It wasn't a fight.
只是个意外
It was an accident.
我那会儿很累
I was really tired.
伸了个懒腰
I yawned.
这样 就像这样
Like... like this.
正好布莱斯从那儿路过
Just as Bryce was walking by.
就这样 校长见布莱斯倒在地上 我就被遣回家了
Yeah, Principal sees Bryce on the floor, I get sent home.
你没解释那是个意外吗
Didn't you explain it was an accident?
解释了 但没人信我
I tried. Nobody believed me.
天啊 你是说了多少次慌
Man, you tell 300 lies...
好吧 呃
All right, well,
明天你得回学校
tomorrow you're gonna have to go
把整个事情解释清楚
down there and you're gonna have to clear all this up.
还有 跟布莱斯道歉 -嗯 我会的
And apologize to Bryce as well. - Yeah, I will.
好了 我得回三BG了
Well, gotta head back to the triple B-G.
(注:Bob's Bugs-Be-Gone缩写为BBBG,即三BG)
回哪儿 -鲍伯害虫杀光光
The what? - Bob's Bugs-Be-Gone.
这样说更有嘻哈味儿 随口想到这样叫的
It's just kind of a more hip, happenin' way of saying it.
是吗
Is it?
艾米 非常感谢你把这个借给我
Oh, thanks so much for letting me borrow this, Amy.
我做蛋糕用的锅都用坏了
My cake pan was getting worn out.
于是我想
So I thought to myself...
有没有谁有这东西而又从来不用呢
"Who would have one that's never been used?"
哦 这样啊 既然你正在换掉那些你用坏的东西
Well, uh, as long as you're replacing things that are worn out,
何不去借条裙子呢
would you like to borrow a dress?
这这
Anyhoo...
我真的很期待那个幼儿园里的生日派对
I'm really looking forward to birthday day at preschool.
说的对 蒂蒂和查莉是同一个月出生的
Oh, that's right. Deedee and Charlie were born in the same month.
流程是这样的 我们
The way it works is... we
每人都有十五分钟去给我们自己的小淘气庆祝
each get 15 minutes to honor our little tykes.
是的是的 我有五个孩子呢 当然知道这个流程
Yeah, I have five kids. To know how it works.
我的十五分钟必定会弄的有声有色
Well, my 15 minutes are gonna be quite something.
嗯 我的也会
Yeah, mine too.
我可不想像那些懒母亲一样
I just don't wanna be one of those lazy moms
她们做的仅是
who just gets some
从商店买♥♥些纸杯蛋糕和几个可怜兮兮的帽子
store-bought cupcakes and a couple of sad hats.
说的对 这样的母亲真是逊到家了
Yeah, those moms are so lame.
嘿 老妈 查莉的纸杯蛋糕和派对帽子买♥♥回来了
Hey, mom. Got Charlie's cupcakes and party hats.
那 那是给另一个查莉买♥♥的
That's... that's for a different Charlie.
噢 是吗 -是的
Oh, really? - Yes.
那个查莉指的是 -那是 我们养的
Who's this Charlie? - That is a... we have...
养的一只猫
Have a cat.
猫的名字也叫查莉
And the cat is also named Charlie.
它也正好要
And it is also...
庆祝生日
Celebrating a birthday.
出来 小猫咪 小猫咪 小猫咪
Here, kitty kitty kitty.
出来 宝贝儿查莉 出来 快出来
Come here, Charlie girl. Come here. Come here.
真是太不幸了
That was sad.
你的意思是
You're telling me.
我们好不容易养了只猫却不见了
We finally get a cat and then we lose it?
他来了
There he is!
你们这是 -伙计 你真是个英雄
What's all this? - Dude, you're a hero!
你说我 -没错 你把布莱斯撂倒了
I am? - Yeah, you took down Bryce Jenkins.
噢 那一拳
Oh, the punch...
嗨 盖比
Hi, Gabe.
嗨 以前从没和我说过话的女孩
Hi, girl who's never talked to me before.
我叫娜塔莉 我以前真不知道你这么勇敢
I'm Natalie. I had no idea you were so brave.
是啊 当时是怎么个情况 你是怎么做到的
Yeah, so what happened? How did it go down?
噢 大家伙 听着 事实上是我当时很累
Oh, guys, look, the truth is I was just really tired...
(注:tired:累,tired of...厌烦)
烦透了布莱斯的态度
Of... of Bryce's attitude.
所以我觉得容忍♥也是有限度的
So I decided enough was enough.
于是那时我一记重锤
That's when I brought the hammer down.
这就是那把重锤
This is the hammer.
这些则是钉子
These are the nails.
鲍伯害虫杀光光
Bob's Bugs-Be-Gone.
嗯 当然 你遇到什么问题了
Yeah, sure. What's the problem?
厨房♥发现了蚂蚁 唷 太恶心了
Ants in the kitchen... ewe, that's gross!
嗯 我是新来的 你怎么知道
Yes, I am new. How did you know?
好的
Okay, um...
一会儿我让人给你回电♥话♥ 在这期间
I'll have somebody call you. Just in the meanwhile...
出去看看电影什么的 离开你房♥子就行
Go to a movie or something. Just get out of the house.
嘿 泰迪 -嗨 博
Hey, Teddy. - Hi, Beau.
你怎么来这儿了
What are you doing here?
呃 我老爸让我过来
Uh, well, my dad's having me
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表