剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
各位 早上好
Good morning, everybody.
泰迪 你在这儿啊
Oh, Teddy, there you are.
看 我今天真是忙死了
Look, I am slammed today,
你今天放学后能帮忙照看托比吗
so I need you to watch the kids after school.
老妈 我没时间呀 我得去商场买♥♥东西
Oh, mom, I can't. I have to go to the Mall.
哦 停 打住
Ah, ah, ah, ah... just stop right there.
就这一次 咱能不能别再演这老一套了
For once, can't we just skip this little dance we always do?
演什么
What dance?
就像这样 当我要你
You know, the dance where
照看弟弟妹妹 你会拒绝
I ask you to watch the kids and you say no.
然后我问盖比和PJ
Then I ask the boys and
他们要么说不负责 要么说不够格
they say they're not responsible or not smart.
问你♥爸♥呢 他就装作没听见
Then I ask your dad and he pretends not to be listening.
然后我们又回到你
And then we're back to you.
可是我确实需要去商场买♥♥鞋子呀
I really need new shoes.
小伙子们 -我不负责
Boys? - I'm not responsible.
我不够格
Me not smart.
老公
Bob?
不好意思 你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
又回到你了
And we're back to you.
好吧 那我先去商场买♥♥鞋
Fine, I'll go to the Mall
然后再直接回来
and then I'll just come home afterwards.
接下来我们该演啥了
What do we at this point in the dance?
姐 接着是你出门 打电♥话♥给艾薇
Oh, you leave, call Ivy,
向她抱怨老妈
and complain about mom.
妈你就留在这抱怨泰迪
You stay and complain about Teddy.
好主意 -我也没问题
Sounds good. - Works for me.
艾薇 你不会相信刚刚发生了什么事
Ivy, you will not believe what just happened.
买♥♥新鞋子 你们相信泰迪吗
New shoes. Can you believe that girl?
生活搞得一团糟
Today's all burnt toast
就要迟到 爸爸在叫
Running late and dad jokes.
我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到
Has anybody seen my left shoe?
我闭上眼 咬口早餐
I close my eyes, take a bite
跳上车子 放声大笑
Grab a ride, laugh out loud.
哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房♥顶上
There it is up on the roof.
我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过
I've been there, I've survived.
所以听取我的建议
So just take my advice.
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby
世界有很多疯狂无奈
Things are crazy.
可是我知道你会有美好将来
But I know your future's bright.
宝贝 不要放弃 不要怀疑
Hang in there, baby, there's no maybe.
一切终会如你所愿
Everything turns out all right.
生活有悲有喜
Sure life is up and down.
但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果
But trust me, it comes back around.
你会喜欢将来的你
You're gonna love who you turn out to be.
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby.
查莉成长日记 第四季第十五集
Good Luck Charlie S04E15 Sister, Sister
爸 有个好消息
Hey, good news, dad.
烹饪班上有个很可爱的女孩好像喜欢我
This really cute girl in my cooking class is kind of into me.
真的吗
Really?
是呀 我们之间肯定有火花
Yeah. There's definitely been some sparks.
我并不是说我烹饪时很难弄出的那个火花
And I'm not just talking about the trouble I had with my flambe.
很好 PJ
Good for you, PJ.
这个女孩明天会来我们家 我们要一起在家烹饪
Yeah, she's coming over tomorrow, and we're gonna cook...
你知道我什么意思吧
If you know what I mean.
想整点儿浪漫 是不是呀
Ooh, going to get a little romantic, huh?
不是 我们要做♥鸡♥肉
No, we're gonna make chicken.
做完鸡肉还要做点心
And when we're done, it'll be time for dessert...
如果你知道我指的是什么的话
If you know what I mean.
我知道你说什么呀
I'm just gonna say I know what you mean.
不管怎样 当她来了之后 你可以不呆这里吗
Anyway, when she comes over, can you not be here?
你为什么不带她去你的地盘呢
Why can't you just take her to your place?
不行不行 你看 我的计划是
No, no, no, no... see, the plan is;
确保她喜欢我 然后才让她参观我的公♥寓♥
Make sure she's into me, then show her the apartment.
参观完之后如果还是喜欢我的话 就带她见埃米特
If she's still in after that, then she meets Emmett.
见了埃米特还喜欢我的话
If she's still in after that...
好吧 那是不可能发生的事
Well, that's never happened.
你搞什么鬼
What are you doing?
看什么报纸 你不是更爱看电视吗
Why are you reading? You know you'd rather be watching TV.
能不能
Can I...
杰克 出大事了
Hey, Jake, big problem.
咱们惹的麻烦东窗事发了
Something's come back to bite us in the butt.
艾薇 我买♥♥到鞋子了 真是太漂亮了
Hey, Ivy. I got the shoes. They're gorgeous.
当然 这鞋不是舒适型的
Well, yeah, of course they're uncomfortable,
我说的是很漂亮
I said they're gorgeous.
不可思议
Unbelievable.
我老妈说她今天很忙
My mom said she had such a busy day,
现在居然在餐厅吃饭
and now she's at the food court.
等等 我等下回给你
Hold... I'll call you back.
真想不到在这儿看到你呀
Well, fancy seeing you here.
不好意思 -这奇怪的帽子有什么用
Pardon me? - What's with this ridiculous hat?
吉米阿姨
Aunt Jamie?
泰迪 -你好
Teddy? - Hi.
你好
Hi.
不好意思 我以为你是我妈呢
Oh, I'm so sorry. I thought you were my mom.
是吧 我都习惯了
Yeah, I get that a lot.
你在这里干什么 -出差
So what are you doing in town? - Oh, I'm here on business.
为什么不给我们打电♥话♥
Why didn't you call us?
泰迪 你知道我和你妈妈
Well, Teddy, you know your
已经互不往来了
mother and I aren't exactly on speaking terms.
你其他家人都好吗
How's the rest of the family?
都很好 托比越来越可爱了
Oh, uh, good. Yeah, Toby is getting so cute.
托比是谁
Aw. Who's Toby?
我猜你不知道
Oh, uh, I guess you didn't know.
继查莉之后 爸妈又生了托比
Mom and dad had another one after Charlie.
那么谁是查莉
Who's Charlie?
盖比听起来耳熟吗
Does the name Gabe ring a bell?
熟 熟 我以为生了盖比之后就不会再生了呢
Yes. Yes. That's why I thought they would have stopped.
你真的不想告诉我妈你来这了吗
So you're really not gonna tell my mom that you're in town?
不 拜托不要告诉她
No! No, no, no, no, no. Please,
拜托不要告诉她你看见过我
please, please don't say you saw me.
我不想惹麻烦
I just don't want to cause a fuss.
很难想象你是我妈的妹妹哦
Wow, it's hard to believe you're my mom's younger sister.
你们俩简直是天壤之别
You guys are so different.
吉米 你点的餐已经好了 吉米
Jamie, your order is ready. Jamie.
我特别讨厌他们这样叫名字
Oh, I hate it when they do that.
导致别人注意到我
It draws attention to me.
天壤之别呀
So different.
伙计 出啥大事
So what's the big problem, dude?
看 这是汉克商场的广♥告♥
This ad for Hank's market. Look.
奶油玉米 九毛九 这算什么大甩卖♥♥
Creamed corn, 99 cents? They call that a sale?
我指的是那个小男孩
I'm talking about the baby.
你不记得上个月我们做了什么吗
Don't you remember what we did last month?
看 怪兽车拉力赛
Oh, monster truck rally.
咱们去看吧
Hey, we've got to go to that.
哎 -一张票三十块
Oh! - Tickets are 30 bucks each.
哪里才能弄到那么多钱
Where are we gonna get that kind of money?
也许托比可以帮我们
Maybe he can help us.
这小婴儿有六十块钱吗
That baby's got 60 bucks?
伙计 你真是让我大吃一惊
Dude, you are blowing my mind.
唯一让我惊讶的是
The only thing that surprises me
你居然把这个数学计算弄对了
about that comment is that you got the math right.
不管怎样 以前我和老哥需要钱的时候
Anyway, this one time when me and my brother needed some money,
我们做了一件
we did something kind of...
有趣的事
Interesting.
妈咪 大好消息 我现在喜欢查莉妹妹了
Great news, mom. I like Charlie now.
太好了 发生什么事了
Well, finally. What happened?
我们刚刚在公园 一个摄影师认为
We were in the park, and this photographer thought
查莉是他见过最可爱的小孩
that Charlie was like the cutest baby ever.
他愿意给一百块让查莉当模特
He offered to pay her 100 bucks to use her as a model.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表