剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
Like a double peptide wrapped around a protein.
如果你够聪明 你也会笑的
If you were smart you'd be laughing too.
那是谁一直给我写威胁的纸条
Then who's been leaving me the notes?
我想我知道
I think I know.
快说 随便你叫什么 -我是彼迪
Start talking, whatever-your-name-is. - It's Petey.
我们已经做了12年的同班同学了
We've been in the same class for 12 years.
少废话 快说
Just start talking.
我也许告诉过我的女朋友你爱上了我
I may have told my girlfriend you were in love with me.
太难以置信了 你是不是和维克多学的
Unbelievable. Did you get this idea from Victor?
不是 我是和迈伦学的 我们都在国际象棋社
No. I got it from Myron. We're in Chess Club together.
国际象棋社 总是国际象棋社的人给我找麻烦
Chess Club, it's always Chess Club.
跟我来 保利
Come on, Paulie.
你们当中有谁
Okay, how many of you
告诉过你的女朋友 我爱上了你们
Told your girlfriend I was in love with you?
好吧 那又有谁
All right, now how many
告诉过你喜欢的女孩说
of you told a girl you were interested in,
我爱上了你
That I was in love with you?
好吧 你们当中有谁是
Right. Now how many of you...
根本没人对你们有兴趣
Don't have anyone interested in you whatsoever,
而且你连女孩是什么都不清楚
You barely know what a girl is,
但依旧告诉别人 我爱上了你
But you still told someone I was in love with you?
请说 -告诉了妈妈算不算
Yes. - Are moms included in this?
也算
Yes, moms too.
你也应该举手 莱昂
Your hand should be up, Leon.
有人没有和女性说过我爱上你了吗
Has anyone not told a girl I'm in love with you?
这就是不来开会的结果 奥利
That's what happens when you miss a meeting, Ollie.
你好 鲍伯 -你好 道格副警长
Hey, Bob. - Hey, Deputy Doug.
很感谢你能来 你知道吗
Thanks for coming by. You know what? Let's...
咱们出去谈吧 还是离女人们远点
Let's talk outside, away from the lady folk.
没错
Right.
那么
So...
看来我们的老婆们闹了点别扭
It seems like our wives are having a problem.
我猜你也听得耳朵都起茧子了
Bet you've been getting an earful of that.
还用说吗
You betcha.
所以 我想你我二人
Anyway, I figured you and I
应该一同想想办法解决这件事
Could get together and work things out.
她们越来越激动了 是吧
The gals get so emotional, don't they?
我们男子汉就不会这样
Hey, but not us men.
我们是解决问题的人 我们生来就是做这个的
We're problem solvers, it's what we do.
这不是我们做的一切
It's not all we do.
我们还有街道上最好的两个草坪
We also have the two best lawns on the street.
必须最好 拍个手
Curb appeal. Up top.
好了 我们这样做
All right, so let's settle this.
只要让黛比过来给艾米道歉
Just have Debbie come on over, apologize to Amy
一切就都雨过天晴了
And then the whole thing will just go away.
等等
Hold up.
难道不应该是艾米向黛比道歉吗
Shouldn't Amy be apologizing to Debbie?
你怎么会这么想
And how do you get that?
犯错者应该向没错者道歉啊
The wrongdoer apologizes to the wrongdo-ee.
根本就没有“没错者”这个词
Wrongdo-ee is not even a word.
这里谁是上过专科学院的 -什么 词汇专科学院吗
Who went to the Academy here? - What, the word academy?
罗斯老师 我向你保证我一定会
Mr. Rose, I want to assure you I'm going to ride herd,
严格要求这个孩子 让他的成绩有所提高
On this little guy to get those grades up.
是不是 盖比 -是的
Right, Gabe? - Yes.
是的 什么 -是的 监护人
Yes, what? - Oh, yes, guardian.
要是说“是的 长官”我也接受
I also would have accepted yes Sir.
我想一切都按部就班了
Well, I guess everything is in order.
PJ 能再见到你真的太好了
P.J., it was really nice seeing you again.
我也是 罗斯老师
You too, Mr. Rose.
你最近在忙些什么
So what have you been up to lately?
高中毕业后 我在瑞典呆了一年
Well, after high school, I spent a year in Sweden.
真的吗 你说话不带口音我倒是挺惊讶的
Really? I'm surprised you didn't pick up the accent.
我也是
I am too.
还有一件事
Oh, and one more thing.
我得请你签一张表 证明我们有过这次家访
I just need you to sign a form saying we had this home visit.
但是我把表落在车里了
But I left it in the car.
马上回来 -好的
Be right back. - Sure.
很顺利吧 -不顺利
Well, that went well. - No, it didn't!
你不能签那张表 -为什么不能
You can't sign that form! - Why not?
因为你签名的笔迹和我一直签的笔迹不同
Because your signature won't match the one I've been signing!
这还真是个问题啊
Oh yeah, dat's a problem.
放开我 你这个大呆子
Let go of me, ya big goon!
你得先打开我的手铐 你这个小呆子
Just as soon as you un-cuff me, you smaller goon!
你们两个呆子在做什么 -他在殴打副警长
What are you two goons doing? - He's assaulting a Deputy!
他在殴打除虫专家
Yeah well, he's assaulting an Exterminator!
我很确定这两者不能相提并论
Pretty sure that's different!
天啊 你们这是做什么
Oh my! What is this?!
没你的事 杜利 -一边呆着去 邓肯
Stay out of it, Dooley! - Dial it down, Duncan!
那边的人小点声
Hey, keep it down over there!
管好你自己就行了 达布尼太太
Mind your own business, Mrs. Dabney!
你无权告诉我应该怎么做 你又不是我的老大
You can't tell me what to do! You're not the boss of me!
她刚才是不是说 你又不是我的老大
Did she just say you're not the boss of me?
是的
She did.
蒂蒂那天就是这么说的
That's what Deedee said the other day.
查莉也是
Charlie too.
好尴尬啊
Well, this is awkward.
放开你的剪刀脚
Uh, in a scissor-hold here!
太抱歉了
Oh, I'm sorry.
蒂蒂不是个麻烦
You know, Deedee's not a problem.
达布尼太太才是个麻烦
Mrs. Dabney's a problem.
我很抱歉 -我也很抱歉
I'm so sorry. - I'm sorry too.
我来告诉你们我对什么抱歉
I'll tell you what I'm sorry about...
我忘了我把手铐的钥匙放到哪里了
I have no idea where I put the key to those handcuffs.
没开玩笑 我说的是真的
No, seriously.
他马上就来了 你准备好了吗
He's almost here. Are you ready?
准备好了 -好的
Ready. - All right.
我回来啦 -你好
I'm back. - Hello.
请进
Come on in.
盖比去哪里了
Where did Gabe go?
我想起来了
Oh, I remember now.
我想起来了 他去看朋友去了
I remember. He went to visit a friend...
就在楼上
Upstairs.
好吧 表在这里
Okay, um... here's the form.
给你笔 -谢谢
And here's a pen. - Thank you.
我现在要用左手接笔
I'm gonna take my pen from my left hand
然后再放到我的右手里
And put it in my right hand.
那才是我用来签名的手
That's my signing hand.
你为什么要这样说话
Why are you talking like that?
我不知道
I don't know.
咱们开始签名吧
Now let's get to signing.
就签在虚线上
Um, it's just right on the dotted line.
就在 就在那里
Right... right there!
就在 不对 在这里 签好了
Right... no, right here. Perfect, yes.
就在这
Right there. Or...
都签在表上了
Ah, all over the form.
很好 桌子上也稍微有一点
Good. And a little on the table too.
给您
There you go.
谢了 PJ -很感谢你
Thanks, P.J. - And thank you very much.
我现在要和你握手了
I'm going to shake your hand now.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry, sorry sorry. It's just...
我在瑞典呆了太久
After so much time in Sweden,
我都把美国的礼仪忘了
I've forgotten the American customs.
我就鞠个躬吧
I'll just bow.
再见了
Uh, well, bye-bye now.
还有一件事 -什么事
Oh, you know, there is one more thing. - What's that?
盖比 你想搭车回家吗
Gabe, you want a ride home?
我这就去和你的父母谈谈
I'm on my way to talk to your parents.
小查莉 神秘的警告已经停止了
Well, Charlie, the mysterious warnings have stopped.
尽管我还不确定到底是谁做的
Although I'm not exactly sure who did it.
但是我已经将范围缩小到彼迪的女朋友
I've narrowed it down to Petey's girlfriend...
迈伦的女朋友 或者
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表