剧集 | 游侠笑传(2015) | 导航列表
Where have you been?
对不起 夫人 我睡过头了
I'm sorry, milady, I must have slept in.
哦 真的吗
Oh, really?
你怎么不去地牢里把剩下的人都杀了
Well, why don't you help yourself wake up
好能让你清醒清醒
by going down to the dungeon and killing everyone who's left?
好的 乐意效劳
Okay. It will be my pleasure.
好了 计划是这样的
Okay, here's the plan.
你们其中一个狠狠地把我打到 然后拿上我的钥匙
One of you is gonna knock me out and take my keys.
啥 你不准备杀我们了
What? You're not going to kill us?
我要信守诺言
I keep my promises,
我答应了你那个可爱的小情人
and I promised your little lover boy
我会照顾你
that I'd take care of you.
谁是第一个呢
So who's first?
来吧
Come on.
下一个
Next.
死
Die!
下一个
Next.
直接拿着钥匙 快走吧
Just take the keys and go.
除了你 你要和我一起
Not you. You're coming with me.
为什么
Why?
留一个保险一点
I think I'll keep you for insurance.
快走 我没事的 确保每个人的安全
Just go! I'll be fine. Just get everyone to safety.
我会回来找你的
I'll come back for you.
一定要回来 我好怕怕
Please do! So scared!
加雷斯 杀掉那些该死的人了吗
Gareth, did you kill everyone who needed to be killed?
没有 皇后
No, milady.
看看你们把国家治理成什么德行了
What kind of kingdom are you running here?
心腹侍卫不会杀人
A henchman that doesn't kill,
皇后却对此毫无对策
a queen who does nothing about it.
这个国家太温柔了
This place has gone soft...
看起来他不是我的菜
Turns out he wasn't my type.
你刚刚升职了
You just got a promotion.
坐
Sit.
你要么增增肥 要么减减肥
You're gonna have to either lose or gain a lot of weight.
我们无处可去了
We had nowhere else to go.
你真的伤到我了 伊兹
You really hurt my feelings, Izzy.
看来我不能做你未来的夫君了
I don't think I want to be your future husband anymore.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
-但是 -开玩笑啦
- But... - Just kidding!
快进来吧
Come on in!
让我们心灵相依 未来的娘子
Let's get to know each other, my future wife.
你能来我真是太开心了
So happy you came.
我特地为你造了座金屋 我的完美无瑕美若天仙的公主
I built a room just for you, my perfect, pretty princess.
看吧 还不赖吧
You see, it's not so bad.
为你准备的
It's for you...
让你永远住在里面
To live in forever.
大家和伊兹道别吧
Everyone say bye-bye to Izzy.
哦 天
Oh, boy.
#本季到此把关收#
# Our season ends right there #
#好多问题在里头#
# With questions everywhere #
#美丽公主一生意 金屋能关几日否#
# Like will the princess waste her whole life waiting? #
#还有新王和皇后#
# Will Gareth and the Queen #
#统治七国和大洲#
# Rule the entire scene? #
#笑傲收视排行榜#
# Will all this singing kill our Nielsen ratings? #
#席德 小王子和整剧组#
# Sid, the peasants, the entire crew #
#是否二季仍播出#
# Will they be back for season two? #
#一切皆是未知数#
# Who knows? #
#如果仍有更多秀#
# But if there are more shows #
#英雄可能四处游#
# Then off our hero goes #
#传奇精彩必将有#
# And so the legend grows #
#此名即是笑游侠#
# The legend known as Galavant #
咋了 咋了
What, what?
啊 是你啊
Eh, it's you.
看起来好有趣哦
This will be fun.
要好好享受的嘛 对不
Make the best of it, right?
就像兄弟旅游
It's like a buddy trip.
或者成人童话
What are those... fables?
fables:《成人童话》,一部曾多次获得Eisner大奖的美国漫画
就是好友之间的 嗯 好友童话
Buddy... buddy books, buddy fables?
会很精彩哒
This'll be a good time.
剧集 | 游侠笑传(2015) | 导航列表