剧集 | 游侠笑传(2015) | 导航列表
we're gonna have about an hour to move about the castle.
你觉得他们会把你父母关在哪
Where do you think they're keeping your parents?
可能就在你屁♥股♥下面
Perhaps they're up your butt.
因为那是最不可能的地方
Y-you see, because that's the most unlikely place.
我是说 很明显 她的父母不可能在你的
I mean, obviously, her parents couldn't be up your...
哼 哼 哼
Well, well, well.
哎 太晚了 我还得去讲屁♥股♥的笑话
Ah, it's too late. I had to go for the stupid butt joke.
算了 守卫们 把他们抓起来
Forget it. Guards, just seize them.
闪开
Your move...
老子今天还没杀人呢
'Cause I haven't killed anybody all day.
加雷斯 不是说好了让我装威风的吗
Gareth, we agreed I would say the cool things.
-那么接下来你该怎么办 -加雷斯 你妹的
- So, what's it gonna be? - Damn it, Gareth!
好吧
Fine.
伽尔凡特 不
Galavant, no!
现在放了她
Now let her go.
她跟这没有一点关系
She had nothing to do with this.
你如此高尚
You are so noble.
但你生命中的每个女人
And yet the women in your life
都没有尊敬你的高尚
never seem to honor that nobility.
实际上 就是这个女人一路骗你来到这里
In fact, this one tricked you into coming all the way here
好让我杀了你
so I could kill you.
什么
What?
哼 哼 好吧
Well, well, well...
晚饭时间到了
Looks like it's time for dinner.
-大功告成了 -嘣
- Nailed it. - Boom.
但 这是啥玩意 一直以来
But... what the... all that time...
可能他不方便说 但我可以
He may not be able to talk, but I can.
公主 这真是一团糟
This is messed up, princess!
我没有办法啊 他要杀了我父母
I didn't have a choice. He was going to kill my parents.
闭嘴
Shut up!
恩 看起来你们还有很多话要说
Well, seems like you kids have lots to talk about.
我就给你们机会咯
I'll let you get to it.
哦 但快点哦
Oh, but do hurry.
我会在十分钟内处决伽尔凡特 嗯
I'm executing Galavant in 10 minutes. Hmm.
这地儿终于有关人啦 好开心
It's nice to finally have people down here.
感觉宾至如归呀
Feels lived in.
抱歉 我本打算告诉你的 但是
I'm so sorry. I wanted to tell you, but I...
但是什么
But what?
你没有时间说吗
You didn't have time?
那么漫长的跋山涉水
Not in the hundreds of miles we traveled
和共享美餐 都没时间么
or the meals we shared?
回顾一下 穿越诚实森林之旅时
In retrospect, the trip through the forest of honesty
应该是不错的时机
would have seemed like an appropriate time.
但我的家人
But my family.
好吧 也许如果你告诉我了 我们会有一个好的计划
Well, perhaps if you'd told me, we could have made a plan.
那你就会帮助我了
And you would have helped me?
哪怕你从中一无所获
Even if you had nothing to gain from it?
我想我们永远也不会知道了
I guess we'll never find out.
哪怕你只有一点点是真心的
If even a single ounce of you was real,
那就告诉我一点
just tell me one thing...
玛达莲娜想让我来找她吗
Did Madalena want me to come for her?
我不知道
I don't know.
不
No!
你现在狠不起来了吧
Not so tough, are you now,
伽尔凡特
Galavan...
啊
Aah!!
啊
Aah!!
你好 亲爱的
Hello, darling.
玛达莲娜
Madalena?
准备了你最喜欢的红烧兔肉和波尔多葡萄酒
There's braised rabbit and Bordeaux, your favorites.
是你救了我
You saved me?
哦 我做的可远不止救了你那么简单
Oh, I've done a lot more than that.
我们需要好好叙叙旧了
We have a lot of catching up to do.
我已写信通知了别人
I've written someone,
他将来执行我的计划
and he's coming to execute my plan.
他可不是好惹的主儿
He doesn't play nice.
一切都将改变
Everything's about to change.
剧集 | 游侠笑传(2015) | 导航列表