剧集 | 游侠笑传(2015) | 导航列表
#这一刻我感觉自己光芒万丈#
# This is my moment in the sun #
#这是我的#
# This is my... #
抱歉 你有点吵
Sorry. That was annoying.
简直吵
So annoying.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
你可否向我解释一下
Can you explain to me
为什么你要为一个把我们打入地牢的人战斗
why you're fighting for the man who's imprisoned us?
你也听到他说的了 如果我们赢了 他就放了我们
You heard the king... if I win, he frees us.
而我伽尔凡特从没打过败仗
And Galavant doesn't lose a duel.
噢 人家好怕怕哦
Ooh! Third-person alert.
听着 我知道你浑身是胆武功高♥强♥
Look, I know you have a lot on your plate,
但我的父母不认同你 还有我的表弟 他
but my parents can't stand you, and my cousin is...
你好呀 废物们
Hello, stinkos.
别傻了 别去参加决斗了
Stop being dumb. Call this off.
高高兴兴地跟我滚床单吧
Take the offer to be my shag hag.
金斯利都拜倒在我石榴裙下了
Kingsley's down with it.
可是 我觉得我肯定会赢
You know, I think I'll pass.
好吧
Fine.
那就跟我来吧
Come along, then.
你也过来吧
You should come, too.
我就可以见证你眼睁睁地看着他送死了
Then I can watch you watch him die.
噢 等着吧
Oh, look at that.
我太无聊了得找点乐子
I just made it fun for me again.
守卫们上
Guards!
席德 假如我真的遭遇不测 替我照顾好他们
Sid, if anything should happen to me, look after them.
不过也不用担心 我可是伽尔凡特
But don't worry. Galavant's got this.
-别回来了 -好酷哦 -额 - 你妹
- Waste of space. - So cool. - A... - Bleep...
加雷斯 我还是不敢相信
I cannot believe this, Gareth.
在我们都是小屁孩的时候 你就是我的战士了
You've been my champion since we were 10 years old.
现在你却站在这里 为我那傻♥逼♥哥哥效力
Now here you are, having to fight my stupid brother.
这对我来说就是场灾难好吗
I mean, this is a disaster!
要是你赢了 我就当不了国王了
If you win, I lose my crown and kingdom.
-万一你输了 你也就拜拜了 -我当然知道 心好痛
- If you lose, you die. - Yeah, I know. Sucks.
我会怀念我们一起浪的日子的
I'll miss our banter.
我可不喜欢男人吃我豆腐哦
I don't like it when men touch my face.
骚瑞
Sorry.
那混♥蛋♥竟敢抢寡人的宝座
He took my bloody seat!
我把我的餐巾放在了那里的
I left my napkin right there!
可乐 花生 瓜子
Horse dog! Cat tails! Rat bits!
前排兜售各款零食 有木有人要
Get your snacks before the duel, everybody!
美铝 要来点花生么么
Some rat bits for the pretty little lady...
免费送你喔
on the house?
不用了 射射
No, thank you.
呃 很遗憾我们没能约炮成功
Look, I'm sorry our date didn't work out.
但不要轻易放弃好吗
But please don't give up on us.
听着 主厨
Listen, chef...
噢 不要那么生疏 叫我文森佐
Ah, please... call me Vincenzo.
我还是叫你主厨吧
I'd really rather not.
如果直接喊你名字 我会对你有所依恋的
If I named you, I could get attached.
爱上你就是白费力气 反正我们明天就在黄泉路上了
No point in getting attached if tomorrow, we'll both be dead.
就随了我吧 小美人
Just stick with me, kid.
我和国王很铁的 没事儿的
The king and I are tight. We'll be fine.
可是明天可能就会有个新国王
But tomorrow, there'll likely be a new king,
他看上去不像个好人 不是吗
and he doesn't seem like a very nice guy, does he?
这种兄弟相残争夺王位的剧情已经演烂啦 大厨
These royal games have been going on for centuries, chef,
牺牲的都是我们这些平民百姓
and they always end badly for the downstairs people.
你还是做个人见人爱的主厨
You go on being adorable,
卖♥♥你的花生 假装一切都很好吧
selling your rat bits, pretending everything's okay.
我要跟上帝谈一谈
I'm gonna make my peace with God...
祈祷我能安然死去 死后还能得有个体面的葬礼
pray for a quick death and a proper burial.
格温多林 你不要这么悲观嘛
You have a very bleak view of the world, Gwynndolyn.
大厨 我的生活本来就很悲惨
I've had a pretty bleak life, chef.
嗯 我想是时候上场了
Well, I guess it's time.
我知道你得专注
I know you need to stay focused,
在这生死攸关的对决中你必须保持专注
so as you head off to your life-and-death duel,
我不会提及
I'm not gonna mention
我们之间那些没说开的事儿的
any of the myriad of unsaid things between us.
如果我现在就要上场的话
If I'm gonna do what I have to right now,
我决不能让我的脑里有丝毫杂念或者心思受到一点影响
then I can't have my mind or my heart clouded.
但请相信我 公主殿下
But trust me, princess...
只有在我允许的情况下
my mind and my heart would be clouded
我的心智才会受到干扰
if I allowed such things.
那么
Well...
祝你好运
break a leg.
公主 为了你 我绝不会心软的
For you, princess, I might break both of his.
- # 属于我的时刻来了 # -我知道
- # 'Cause now my moment's here # - I know.
- # 它的呼唤响亮又清晰 # -我听到了
- # It's calling loud and clear # - I've heard.
# 属于我的时刻终于来了 #
# My time, at last has come #
好吧
Okay.
#我必将释放万丈光芒#
# This is my moment in the sun... #
噢 不是吧
Oh, come on!
尖帽子军队入场
A pointy-hatted army approaches!
守卫
Guards!
不 不 不 打架可不友好
No, no, no! It's not nice to fight!
是我 我是哈里王子
It is I, prince Harry,
霍滕西亚的统治者 还有妈咪的乖宝宝
ruler of Hortensia and my mommy's special big boy.
噢 他也太可爱了吧
Oh, isn't he adorable?
挺萌的
He is cute.
嗨 表姐 你好美哦
Hi, cousin. Looking good.
抱歉 他是谁啊
I'm sorry. Who's this?
我的表弟 哈里王子
My cousin... Prince Harry.
自从上次订婚仪式后 你从没像现在这么漂亮
You haven't looked this pretty since our engagement ceremony.
他也是我的未婚夫
He's also my fiance.
我们之间的事情说来话长
We may actually have a few things to talk about.
-好纠结啊 -我也觉得
- I'm confused. - Me too.
哈里王子是我的表弟
Prince Harry is my cousin.
我们是父母指腹为婚的
Our parents have arranged for us to wed.
-这也行 -噢 不是吧
- Gross. - Ohh. That's not right.
太恐怖了
Horrible.
你怎么能不告诉我你已经订婚了
How could you not tell me you were engaged?
因为这太扯淡了
Because it's ridiculous.
你想想 他三十岁的时候 我都四十好几了
I mean, when he's 30, I'll be in my early 40s.
也不是无法接受吧
That's not that ridiculous.
不 不是这样的
No. I guess not.
老实说 我以前根本没有好好考虑过这个问题
Honestly, I never really thought of it that way before.
你觉得现在告诉我这事儿
Do you really think this is the appropriate time
合适吗
to tell me all this?
我就要上场为我们的性命决一死战了
I'm just about to fight for our lives.
我今天早上是想跟你说来着
I was trying to tell you this morning,
但是你不想跟我说话
but you didn't want to talk.
好吧 现在也太迟了 不是吗 我已经知道了
Well, it's too late now, isn't it? It's out there.
我满脑子都是这件事
It's rattling around in my head,
浪费我决斗时脑子思考的空间
taking up space where fight thoughts should be.
整件事情已经完全失去控制了
This whole thing's gotten completely out of control.
-我得做点什么 -是吗
- I've got to do something. - You think?
看我的
Watch this.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
在我渴望决斗尽快开始的同时
as eager as I am to begin this duel...
我也十分渴望
and golly, am I eager...
为了欢迎皇室同胞的到来
protocol dictates the arrival of a fellow royal
先享用决斗前的盛宴
necessitates a pre-duel welcome feast.
什么
What?
好啦 各位 吃大餐去吧
All right, everybody! Let's to the feast!
你特么在逗我吧
You're joking.
你认真的
You're serious.
人都去哪儿啦
Where is everybody going?!
来人啊
Come on!
你听到了吗 他们在欢呼
You hear that? They're cheering.
伽尔凡特肯定挂了
That must mean Galavant is dead.
安息吧 亲爱的王子
Good night, sweet prince.
剧集 | 游侠笑传(2015) | 导航列表