剧集 | 游侠笑传(2015) | 导航列表
什么
What?
你说的我都懂 但我天性善良
I know what you said, but I'm not a killer.
所以下面是什么情况
So what's happening?
我一生都在为他们做饭
I've been feeding these royals my whole life.
我知道他们对哪些东西过敏
I know every single thing they're allergic to.
他们不会死 但是至少
They won't die, but at the very least,
他们在杀我们之前也能尝一尝
we'll get to see them in a great deal of discomfort
痛苦的滋味
before they kill us.
好啊 你真的让我太失望了
Well, you've let me down terribly.
但是能看到
But it was nice to be reminded
世界上还有这么善良的人存在
there still are good-hearted people in the world.
就算我明天就会死去
If this is my last day on earth,
至少我的生活不是完全黯淡的
at least it wasn't a bleak one.
感谢你让我安心 文森佐
I thank you for that, Vincenzo.
你的发香萦绕在我心间久久不能散去
You have a family of spiders in your hair.
你的呼吸让我想起
Your breath reminds me of the time
我在井里找到我叔叔尸体的情形
I found my Uncle's body in a well.
国王快要痒死了
The king is scratching.
也许这宫殿需要来场大扫除了
We may need to clear the throne room.
他还活着
He's alive.
伽尔凡特
Galavant!
伽尔凡特 这是属于你的时刻
This is your moment, Galavant.
干掉两个国王 你就是英雄
Kill the kings. Be the hero.
-搞毛线 -你对螃蟹过敏
- What are you doing? - You're allergic to crab.
吃了的话 你就会喉咙发痒
If you eat that, your throat's gonna get all itchy,
你整夜都会发出那样的声音
and you're gonna be making that... sound all night.
很遗憾我没能早点告诉你
I'm sorry we didn't speak earlier.
我特别喜欢跟你说话
Speaking to you is one of my favorite things to do.
那可能是我生命中最美妙的时刻
Perhaps my favorite conversation ever
我们关于席德说的“谢谢你”讨论了长达四个小时
was our four-hour analysis of what sid's "Thank you" meant.
我的意思是 你妹的
I meant "Thank you."
-席德 -你不说话没人当你哑巴
- Sid! - So passive-aggressive.
我老爹错了
My father was wrong.
一个英雄不必隐藏自己的真实情感
You don't have to hide your feelings to be a hero.
如果这样的话 我就不是你的英雄了
If I did, I wouldn't be your type of hero.
坦白的说 亲爱的公主 我只想成为你的英雄
And frankly, princess, that's the only type of hero I want to be.
能别秀恩爱了嘛
Well, sucks for me.
我要回去了 再不回去 妈咪就要生气了
I better go home, or my mom's gonna be mad.
预祝你们新婚快乐
Have fun changing your name when you get married.
怪胎
Freak.
小的们 走
Guards!
再见 哈里
Bye, Harry.
好啦 你看到了吧
Well, would you look at that?
你一个人也没杀 但属于你的时刻就这么来临了
You didn't have to kill a soul, but you finally got your moment.
不
No.
还没到时候呢
Not quite yet.
#这一刻多么光辉啊#
# This is my moment in the sun #
#这是属于我的时刻#
# This is my mome-e-e-e-nt #
唱完啦
That's it?
是的 这么多够了
Yeah, that's all I got.
听着 我们来把这个厨师给剁了
Well, I say let's execute the chef.
你走开
Excuse me!
他是我的厨师 只有我才能决定他是生是死
He is my chef, and only I can execute him.
那你做点儿什么惊天动地的事情来啊 小蠢驴
Then do something about it, little dicky.
等着瞧吧
Maybe I will!
在这里我宣布我将成为历史上第一位
I hereby declare that I shall be the first royal in history
亲自参加决斗的国王
to fight his own duel!
啊哈 刮目相看啊
Very impressive.
我很期待你死在加雷斯剑下的那一天
I'm looking forward to the day that Gareth will kill you.
加雷斯吗
Gareth?
不 不 不 不对 我以为是你跟我决斗
No, no, no, no. I thought you and I were going to fight.
才不呢
No.
亲眼见证
It'll be fun
你最好的朋友杀了你多有意思啊 蠢驴
watching your best friend kill you, Dickie.
哦 我选你真是选对了
Oh, I am so turned on right...
哎哟
Aah!
不好
Excu...
不好意思
Excuse me.
天晓得 或许你会赢呢
Who knows, sire? Maybe you'll win.
但现在有件事可以确定
Only one thing is certain.
我要挂了吗
I'm a dead man?
剧集 | 游侠笑传(2015) | 导航列表