剧集 | 游侠笑传(2015) | 导航列表
ufeff1
你想我么 伽尔
Did you miss me, Gal?
玛达莲娜 我可是不远万里来看你呢
Madalena, I have traveled 1,000 miles to see you.
我和强盗们战斗
I fought pirates.
数十次差点儿丢了命
I stared death in the face a dozen times,
而我克服千难万阻 就为了去找一个女人
and I did all that to be with a woman
那个女人抛弃了我无条件的爱 选择了一个凶暴残忍♥的男人
who chose a fierce and cruel man over my unconditional love.
-所以 -我是想你了 是的
- So... - You crossed my mind, yes.
那你见了我肿么不高兴
Then why didn't you act happy to see me?
老实说 我不知道什么该有感觉
To be honest, I don't know how to feel.
伊莎贝拉告诉我 是你想我救你
Isabella told me you wanted me to rescue you.
你知道我要来了吗
Did you even know I was coming?
嗯 我今天早些时候知道的 我一听到这消息
Well, I found out earlier today, and as soon as I did,
我就想了一个我们在一起的计划
I made a plan for us to be together.
嗯 好吧 我也有个计划
Yeah, well, I had a plan, as well.
我们住在一个海边小屋里
We were gonna live in a cottage by the sea.
在那儿啪啪啪 种植一片庄园
We were gonna make love, plant a garden...
生儿育女
Have children.
我歌♥唱你的美丽
I was gonna sing songs of your beauty.
啊 伽尔
Oh, Gal.
那听起来可真可怕
That sounds awful.
看看四周吧
Look around.
我住在一个城♥堡♥里
I live in a castle.
你知道我对我自己有了什么认识吗
And you know what I've learned about myself?
我真的是追求物质的人
I really like stuff.
我是说 我为什么要放弃这一切
I mean, why would I give all this up
去当一个肥胖的怀孕农妇呢
to get fat and pregnant and grow my own food?
所以 你并不想让我来
So, you didn't want me to come?
我不该相信伊莎贝拉的
I should never have trusted Isabella.
这么娇小的人怎么撒这种弥天大谎呢
How could someone so small tell such a big lie?
好了 这些都不重要了
Well, none of that matters now.
我有一个计划 能够让我留下来当王后
I have a plan that will allow me to remain as queen,
而你会是受我照顾的
and you will be well taken care of as my...
特殊伙伴
Special companion.
你是想说当你的小白脸吧
Your boy toy, you mean.
你就是这样看待我的吗 是吧
Is that how you see me? Hmm?
那个衣着干净入时 长相粗犷英俊
As some well-groomed, ruggedly handsome,
性格却又特别敏感的玩物
yet oddly delicate-featured plaything?
是的
Yeah.
玛达莲娜 我得告诉你
Madalena, I've got something to say,
而且我真的是跋涉了千山万水来告诉你
and I've come a really, really long way to say it.
噢 不
Oh, no.
#我想要你 我需要你#
# I want you, I need you #
#你刺痛我心 我为你洒热血#
# You cut me, and I bleed you #
#你是首优美的诗#
# You're like some kind of sonnet #
#我只想读你读到痴#
# All I want to do is read you #
-#我爱你# - 我知道
- # And I love you # - I know.
-#我是说我爱你# - 是的 谢谢
- # I mean I love you # - Yes. Thanks.
-#我都说我爱你了# - 你确实爱我
- # I said I love you # - You did.
#为何你不有所回应#
# And now don't you want to tell me something, too? #
#我爱你#
# I love you #
#就像我爱任何人一样爱你#
# As much as someone like me can love anyone #
嗯
Huh?
#我是说 我爱别人关切我们的凝视眼神#
# I mean, I love how we make people stare #
#就像我们是登峰造极的一对#
# We're quite the stunning pair #
#换句话说 你爱我#
# In other words, you love me #
#就像我爱任何人一样爱你#
# As much as someone like me can love anyone #
好吧
Okay.
#我是说 我爱我们的床笫之欢#
# I mean, I love how when we hit the hay #
#那仿若人间天堂#
# It's more than just okay #
是吗
Right?
#我只能说是一般般而已#
# I'd absolutely say more like middling to fair #
嗯 等等 什么
Yeah. Wait. What?
#与我共舞吧#
# Dance with me #
#你看不出我们多么光彩夺目吗#
# Can't you see how freaking gorgeous we look? #
#你感受不到我们疯狂的心跳吗#
# Can't you feel the frantic beat of our hearts #
#我们身体每个部位都在摩擦摩擦 似魔鬼的步伐#
# As our various parts rub with such delicious friction? #
#那么 这就是你真正...#
# So, that's all you really... #
#与我共舞吧#
# Dance with me #
#已然开始 为何停止#
# Why not finish what's already begun? #
#那么 你所言之事便是真的爱我#
# So, what you're saying is you love me #
-#我爱你# -#真的爱我#
- # I love you # - # Really love me #
-#我爱你# -#永远爱我#
- # I love you # - # And always loved me? #
#就像我爱任何人一样爱你#
# As much as someone like me can love anyone #
你现在清楚了吧
Does that clear things up for you?
不
No.
你什么时候学的跳舞
And when did you learn how to dance?
你听见了么 加雷斯
Are you hearing this, Gareth?
我自己的老婆想骗我杀了我最喜欢的厨子
My own wife tries to trick me into killing my favorite chef
以拯救她的前男友
so she can save her ex-boyfriend.
你确定是她干的
You sure it was her?
美若天仙 纤纤细腰 大大的眼
Pretty girl, tiny waist, big eyes?
必须的 陛下
Definitely, My King.
没人比我更难过了 加雷斯
No one has it as bad as I do, Gareth.
- 没人 - 啊啊啊啊啊啊
- No one! - Aaaaaaaah!
嗯 别担心
Uh... Don't worry.
为什么我总要忍♥受别人这样对待我
Why do I continually allow people to treat me this way?
噢 拜托了
Oh, come on.
忘了我是个国王 给我点朋友的意见吧
Forget I'm your king and talk to me like your friend.
好的
All right.
你表现得像只猪一样
You keep acting like a prat.
你应该更老练一点的
You need to be more of a geezer.
你知道的 我已经劝了你一次又一次
You know, I've tried to tell you time and time again.
可你全当耳旁风了
You don't turn your ear.
啊 加雷斯
Oh, Gareth.
我一个字也听不懂哇
I can't understand a word you say.
那我问问你
Let me ask you this, then.
你喜欢我吗 加雷斯
Do you like me, Gareth?
- 我是说 你懂的 就 作为一个平常人 - 啊啊啊啊啊
- I mean, you know, as a... as a person? - Aaaaaaah!
我得走了
I got to go.
我的王后叫我呢
My queen needs me.
-你的王后 -嗯
- Your queen? - Mm.
你们都听见了么 现在是他的王后了
Are you hearing this? Now it's his queen.
好的 去吧
Fine. Go ahead.
你也走吧 这个狠心的负心汉
Leave me, too. Be that guy.
滚 滚
Go. Go.
嗯 好的
Yeah, okay.
我为什么酱紫
Why am I like this?
为什么我总是一次次被人辜负
Why do I continually allow people to treat me this way?
-陛下 -嗯
- Sire! - Hmm?
我 我想我有办法帮你
I-I think I know something that may help you.
真的吗 说
Really? What?
你听说过赞安诺么
Have you ever heard of Xanax?
赞安诺
Xanax?
是那个听说了很遍新魔法师吗
Is he that new magician I'm hearing so much about?
梅林的继承者
Merlin's replacement?
是的 陛下
Yes, My King.
我 我偶尔从他那儿买♥♥草药
I-I occasionally buy herbs from him.
草药 为什么 为了做饭
Herbs? For what? F-f-for cooking?
嗯 为 为了做饭
Yeah... f-for cooking.
好的 可以试试咯 我们去见见赞安诺吧
All right, it's worth a shot. Let's go see Xanax.
我应该穿的更休闲风的
I should probably put on something more casual.
褐色那件啦
The brown.
啊 嗨
Uh, hi.
嗯 为什么我们回到地牢呢
Um, why are we back in the dungeon?
就在这儿等着 到时候我会来接你的
Just wait here. I'll come get you when it's time.
有人正在赶来 帮忙实现我的计划
Someone's coming to help execute my plan.
快走
Move along.
伽尔凡特 伽尔凡特
Galavant! Galavant!
我以为你已经死了
I thought you were dead.
你是说因为你背叛了我 他们会把我吊死
剧集 | 游侠笑传(2015) | 导航列表