剧集 | 游侠笑传(2015) | 导航列表
I'll get back to you.
棒呆了
Awesome.
真是粗鲁
It was so rude!
谁动了我心爱的王冠
Who does that to my favorite crown?
你造吗 那可是我的生日礼物
Did you know that? I got it for my birthday!
-伽尔凡特 -伊兹 你真是美翻了
- Galavant... - Izzy, you're so pretty.
也不错 至少这货闭嘴了
Oh, well, at least he stopped talking.
-就是 太好了 -真是 停一会是一会
- Yeah, it's great. - Yeah. About time.
刺杀任务失败了 加雷斯
I failed in my mission, Gareth,
今晚是我们生死决斗
and now it's our last night
之前的最后一晚了
before we have to duel to the death.
来吧 一起唱那首珍珠之歌♥吧
Come on, let's sing Pearl's song together,
同敬旧时光
for old times' sake.
闭嘴
Shut up.
从我们认识我就一直告诉你要长大
I've told you your whole life to grow a pair,
你从来都不听 现在你将为此付出生命的代价
and you just won't listen, and now you're gonna die for it.
即便明天我会亲手杀了你
Even though I'm the one who's gonna kill you,
我也毫无责任
it's not my fault!
毫无责任
It's not my fault!
我早就告诉过你
I warned you!
我知道你说过 好兄弟
I know you did, my friend.
#眠吾之侧 同吾远航#
# Lay by my side and we'll sail away #
#天亮之际 小船出港#
# Off to the shores of another day #
#出发在即 呢喃耳旁#
# All set to go once I hear you say #
#好梦今夜 静待阳光#
# "Good night, my friend, until the morning" #
#眼眸轻阖 小舟飘荡#
# Up we will float as we close our eyes #
#玉盘皎皎 星宇辉飏#
# Stars all around us, like fireflies #
#你我同渡 银汉之江#
# Just me and you, drifting through the skies #
#晚安 我的朋友#
# Good night, my friend #
#别再彷徨#
# Not a thought #
#啊哈#
# Ah-ah #
#别再流浪#
# Not a care #
#啊哈#
# Ah-ah #
#静憩无恙#
# Resting safe and sound #
#珍惜身旁#
# With each other there #
#星辉在程 身披青霜#
# And so we'll rock on our nighttime ride #
#惬意温馨 眠诸海浪#
# Cozy and warm on the rolling tide #
#兰桡轻抵 曦斜绮窗#
# Till we arrive on the morning side #
#彼岸芬芳#
# At journey's end #
#甜甜入睡#
# Good night #
#酣眠梦乡#
# Sleep tight #
#倾盖如故 四海同帮#
# We're gonna be all right #
#我的朋友 酣眠梦乡#
# Good night, my friend #
早上好 甜心
Good morning, sunshine.
喔
Ow.
嗨
Hi.
你感觉如何
How are you?
哦 天啊 喔
Oh, God. Ow.
难熬的一夜哈
Rough night?
我不记得昨晚发生了什么
I don't remember what happened.
你说她内心的美丽
You said her pretty brain exploded
在她的脸上闪着光
and went all over her face.
你还想要亲她
And you tried to kiss her.
你当时有点疯 先生
You were a bit of a mess, sir.
完全彻底非常疯
A big, hot mess.
恐怕这还不是重点
Well, that's the least of our problems.
我想我搞砸了咱俩之间唯一的一次机会
I think I might have ruined our only chance,
现在我该怎么办才好
and now I don't know what to do.
我来做好事啦 快起来 陛下
Good thing I do. Wake up, sire.
我们来救你出去
We've come to get you out of here.
哦 天啊
Oh, God.
我就知道你最疼我了
Well, I knew you cared.
把他带出去
Take him outside.
这地方简直不是人住的
This place is horrible.
好了 各位 只带上必需品
All right, everyone, take only the bare essentials.
我们上路以后可以再买♥♥其他的
We can always pick up odds and ends on the road.
你们谁都不能走 除了你
None of you are coming, except you.
-什么 -你得跟我走
- What? - You're coming with me.
我哪儿也不去 除非这的人都和我一起去
I'm not going anywhere, not without everyone in here.
哪儿轮得到你选
You don't have a choice, son.
听着 我记得我昨晚说过的话
Listen, I remember what I said last night,
记得每一个字
and I meant every word.
你在我心里就是最美
I think you're the most wonderful...
我想你爱上你了
I think I'm falling in love.
深情一吻啊 希望他能记得
Nice kiss. I hope he remembers it.
来吧 你
Come on, you.
伽尔凡特 不
Galavant, no!
不要 加雷斯
Please, Gareth!
公主殿下 只要伽尔凡特还活着
Princess, as long as Galavant's alive,
我们就有一线生机
we stand a chance of being rescued.
这是什么
What's this?
我在哪儿
Where am I?
这些海盗将会带着你和国王
These pirates will take you and the king
回到他的王国 到那国王会安全
back to his kingdom, where he'll be safe.
什么 不
What? No.
我不会离开她
I'm not leaving her.
我要回去
I'm going back.
我给我手下的人放了话
I've left word with my men.
只要你踏进城♥堡♥一步
You step one foot in that castle
你记挂的人就都会化作斧下冤魂
and everyone you love gets the ax.
游戏结束了 伽尔凡特
No more games, Galavant.
听着 加雷斯 虽然我逃出来了 但是我自作孽
Listen, Gareth, I'm moved, but I've made my bed,
这次我得自己收拾
and for once, I should lie in it.
-你到那艘船上去 -不 加雷斯
- You get in that boat. - No, Gareth.
我知道你这么做是因为你爱着我
I know you're doing this because you love me.
我不爱你 我一点都不喜欢你
I don't love you. I don't even like you.
这里没人喜欢你 快滚
No one here likes you, so go.
你假装对我如此刻薄好让我离开
Well, now you're just being mean to me so I'll go.
你还真是自以为是 自作多情
You're self-centered, self-absorbed,
还穿了太多天鹅绒
and you wear too much velvet.
现在你开始把话题转移到这些小细节上了
Now you're just going into a lot of specific details,
好让我信你
so I'll believe you.
你的左腿瘦瘦小小 还有个直不起的
You have a skinny left calf and a crooked...
好 好 好了 我这就走
Okay, okay, fine. I'll go.
但是你不能再取笑别人了
But you're not fooling anyone.
快走 还有你
Go on. And you.
一丝都不能动他们
Not one hair.
我向你保证
I give you my word.
你给我听着 我会回来救他们的
And know this... I will return for them.
正义将得到伸张
Justice will be done.
你这话让我热血沸腾
I'm excited for you,
但是让我给你来点指导
but let me give you a couple of instructions.
他不抱着抱枕
He can't sleep at night
晚上会睡不着
if he ain't got a second pillow to hug.
他吃乳制品不消化
Dairy makes him gassy.
他生气的时候 就给他吃咸味的零食
And if he gets cross, give him some salty snacks.
有效补充电解质
It's good for his electrolytes.
但是他若伤了一根毫毛
But if one hair on his head gets harmed,
我会抽了你的筋 碎了你的骨
I will hunt you down, I will gut you,
剥了你的皮当被盖
and I will use your skin as a lap blanket.
听明白了吗
Do you understand?
说定了
We have a deal.
好了 开船吧 我的小心肝
All right, shove off, me hearties.
啊
Arrr!
#晚安安 我的朋友#
# Good night, my friend #
这儿到底发生了什么
What in God's name is going on here?!
伽尔凡特和理查德大帝不见了
Galavant and King Richard have gone.
我们不知道他们在哪儿
We don't know where they are.
找到他们 否则我就把你的长子剁了当早餐
Find them or I'll eat your firstborn for breakfast.
他就在这后面 错不了
He's behind this. I know it.
你去哪儿了
剧集 | 游侠笑传(2015) | 导航列表