剧集 | 游侠笑传(2015) | 导航列表
It was a fleeting moment, but I saw it.
你意识到了你会努力爱上我
You realized you could grow to love me.
噢 可否请你不要再将我至于这样的境地了好吗
Oh, would you please stop putting me in this position?
不要老是让我当坏人
Don't make me always have to be the bad guy.
好吧 从我的立场看来 我会
Well, I, for one, am willing
在这段恋情里好好努力
to put in the work in this relationship.
你走着瞧吧 我将会让你拜倒在我的两条裤管之下
You'll see. I'm going to wear you down.
你会爱上我 就像珍珠一样
You're going to grow to love me just like Pearl did.
你很讨人厌 理査德
You're unlovable, Richard.
珍珠爱你只不过是因为你的父母付了钱给她
Pearl only loved you because your parents paid her to.
我说过不要让我来当这个坏人
I told you not to make me the bad guy.
人家需要一个抱抱
I need a hug!
噢 好多了
Ohh, that's better.
抱得有点紧了 真的
Its a little tight. Seriously.
剧集 | 游侠笑传(2015) | 导航列表