剧集 | 游侠笑传(2015) | 导航列表
怎么了
What?
你刚刚是不是说了
Did you just say...
理查德大帝
"King Richard"?
来 一家团聚
Oh, come here!
-伊莎贝拉 -父亲
-Isabella. -Father!
这
Ah!
这可能就是我们要找的东西
Maybe this is what we're looking for.
哦 真漂亮
Ooh, sweet!
有宝石的消息了吗
Any luck on the Jewel, Richard?
呃 事实上 亲爱的
Well, actually, my dear...
又来这一套 我懂 你正在找嘛
I know. I know. You're working on it.
你能不能别只会干说
Well, why don't you stop working on it,
能不能像伽勒凡特一样 做点实际的
start acting like Galavant, and do something already?
就快了 皇后大人
Will do, My Queen.
我发誓 我再听到伽勒凡特这名字一次我就
I swear, if I have to hear the name Galavant one more time.
只要我能 嗯
If only there was some way that I could...
啊
Ah.
她还挺年轻漂亮的 是不 加雷斯
She's a pretty young thing, isn't she, Gareth?
-对我来说有点肥 -肥吗
-A bit plump for my liking. -Plump?
这姑娘看起来不过一百磅啊
The girl is 100 pounds soaking wet.
我知道 但是我喜欢瘦瘦的 那种病态瘦
I know, but I like skinny. Like, really unhealthy skinny.
你爱你的爸爸妈妈 对吗 宝贝
You love your parents, don't you, my dear?
放过我爸妈
Leave my parents be.
别动他们 否则惹毛了我 我会亲手杀了你
Leave them be, or so help me, I will kill you myself.
也很性感
And spunky.
哈 更肉感呢
Ha! More like "Chunky"!
给我闭嘴 加雷斯
Just stop it, Gareth!
没见我正忙正事么
I am trying to do something here!
-好的 -如果我们没法在伽勒凡特的地盘上灭了他
-Fine. -If we can't beat Galavant on his turf,
我们就把他带到我们的地盘来
we'll bring him to our own.
如果你想要你父母活命
If you want your parents to live,
就去找到伽勒凡特
you will travel to find Galavant.
你去告诉他 我 理查德大帝 已经攻占了你的王国
You tell him that I, king Richard, have invaded your kingdom.
用这宝石雇他来帮你
Offer to pay him with the jewel.
如果他不吃这套 你就告诉他
When that doesn't work, I want you to tell him this...
我觉得你最好把我说的写下来
I feel like you should be writing this down.
-我记得住 -可是这有点长
-I will remember it. -It's a bit long.
如果你能写下来我会觉得爽爽哒
I'd really just be more comfortable if you wrote it down.
-我能记得住 -记得可牢了
-I will remember it. -Like a steel trap.
-记忆力惊人呢 这姑娘 -好吧
-Always had a wonderful memory, this one. -Fine.
你就告诉他 理查德大帝是一个
You tell him that king Richard is a...
是一个残忍♥暴虐的人
Is a cruel and vicious man.
我藏在地窖里的四个月以来
Four months I hid in that cellar.
他和王后就睡在我头顶上
He and his queen slept right above me.
然后你再告诉他 每天晚上
And you tell him that every night,
你都能听到 他对着他的王后大吼
you would listen while he screamed at his queen...
大吼大叫 每晚我都能听见
Screamed at his queen, and each night I would be left
可怜的王后独自啜泣
with only the sobs of that poor woman.
每个夜晚 她都哭着说 我好后悔选择留在这
Every night, she would cry out, "I made the wrong choice.
对不起 伽尔 我对不起你
I'm so sorry, Gals. I'm so sorry."
她把几个女仆打发回家了
She must have left some maidens back home.
不知道她什么意思
Never knew what she meant.
对不起你 伽尔
"I'm so sorry, Gals."
我爱你 伽尔
I love you, Gal.
对不起 伽尔
"I'm so sorry, Gal."
她说了 对不起 伽尔
She was saying, "I'm so sorry, Gal."
我们明早天亮就出发
We leave tomorrow at sunrise.
轻装上阵 路途甚远
Pack lightly. There's a long journey ahead.
开始我们的故事吧
Snd so begins our plot
丰富感人的
Of which there's quite a lot
伊莎贝拉和伽尔凡特之间的故事
With Isabella stringing Galavant
邪恶的国王正准备大张旗鼓
And with the evil king prepared to do his thing
皇后却一如始终认为他将败北
And with the queen still pretty sure he can't
伽尔正要展开他的游历
And, with Gal about to start his journey
一场路途艰辛 跌宕起伏的游历
One both twisty and immensely turny
我们都知道故事十分丰富
Oh, it's lots of plot, we know!
不论如何 振奋士气
But anyway, hi ho!
扬手起航 勇往直前
We're off and here we go!
锁定频道 下期再看
Come back for our next show
看伽尔凡特 进展如何
To see what's next for Galava-a-a-a-nt!
哦 我的天啊 小丑先生
Oh, for God's sake, Jester!
别再唱歌♥了 快来做你在行的事
Stop with the singing and get back to what you're good at.
-丁咚 丁咚 -不对哦
-Knock, knock. - Not that.
-哦吼吼 -哦 你轻点
-Whoo-hoo-hoo! -Oh, Jester!
剧集 | 游侠笑传(2015) | 导航列表