剧集 | 游侠笑传(2015) | 导航列表
Just so you know... I'm really sorry.
噢 天哪 你现在心情一定很糟糕 你又在说个不停了
Oh, God. You must feel really bad. You're babbling.
你心情不好的时候就会开启话唠模式
You only babble when you feel really bad.
我心情不好的时候才不会话唠
I do not babble when I feel bad.
我不是说这有多么不好
I'm not saying it's a bad thing.
说实话 我已经学会去接受了
To be honest, I've rather grown to like it.
不过你确实很话唠 公主
But you do babble, princess.
话唠公主
Princess Isa-babble.
话唠公主
"Princess Isa-babble."
好吧 等一下
Okay, hang on a sec.
话唠的意思是说一堆废话
Babbling is when someone talks nonsense,
而我从不说废话
and I do not talk nonsense.
我是说 有时候 偶尔那么几次 我可能是话有些多
I mean... Sometimes, at times, I guess I do babble,
但那只是因为脑子里的事山路十八弯
but it's only because I have a lot going on in my head and...
算了不说了
oh. Never mind.
听着 你没必要觉得难过
Look, you don't have to feel bad.
他们是你的父母
They're your parents.
当你在乎别人时
When you care about somebody...
你愿意为他们奉献一切
You'll do anything for them.
爱就是这么神奇
Love is... Strange.
不过有时又让人厌恶
And sometimes kind of gross.
#废话连篇 真是尴尬#
# It's embarrassingly gassy #
#只留下肮脏的内衣#
# And it leaves its dirty underwear #
#堆满一地#
# In piles around the place #
#爱很鲁莽 又有某种气味#
# Love is rude, it has a sort of smell #
#或许人们对爱未曾留意#
# And it thinks that you don't notice #
#有时脱口而出#
# And it blurts out things #
#令你恨之入骨#
# That make you want to smack its stupid face #
#爱 令人尴尬而又令人困惑#
# And it's awkward and confusing #
#令你恼羞成怒#
# It annoys you half to death #
#然后又呆呆咧嘴而笑#
# Then it grins that dopey grin #
#令你无法呼吸#
# And you can't catch your breath #
#爱很神奇 有时又飘飘乘风起#
# Love is strange and sometimes sort of smug #
#异常专横#
# And it's really, really bossy #
#又会扰乱你的思绪#
# And it messes with your head #
#直到你绝望到无以复加#
# Till you're a hopeless basket case #
#还冥顽不灵#
# And it's stubborn #
#十分无礼#
# It's insulting #
#无比可憎#
# It's obnoxious #
#没有比它更糟的#
# It's the worst #
#你一直将它拒之门外 然而你却一头载入爱的怀抱#
# You keep pushing it away, and you fall in headfirst #
#爱情如此不可思议#
# Love is strange #
#还总是一副醉醺醺模样#
# And often pretty drunk #
#淡妆浓抹总相宜#
# It looks different without makeup #
#与童话故事相去甚远#
# And it's nothing like the fairy tales #
#你梦想着爱成长#
# You grow up dreaming of #
#爱很诡异#
# Love is weird #
#爱很愚蠢#
# Love is dumb #
#爱很神奇#
# Love is strange #
#这就是爱#
# And that's what makes it lo-o-o-o-o-ve #
我真是太糊涂了
I've been so blind.
玛达莲娜从来没有爱过我
Madalena never loved me.
当你心有所属 你会在房♥顶大喊其名
When you love someone, you shout it from the rooftop,
而非在谜语里闪烁其词
not couch it in a riddle.
或是在歌♥声里
Or in a song.
那就更煽情了
That's more cinematic.
那么时机怎么样
Well, how's that for timing?
就在我即将死去之时
Our stars are finally aligning
我们的命运之星终将并成一行
on the same day I'm going to die.
不
No.
不 你今天不会有事的
No, you're not gonna die today.
今日你也会安然无恙
And you're not gonna die today.
你也死不了
And you're not gonna die today.
你或许早已成了行尸走肉
You might already be dead.
那 接下来你有何打算
Well, what are you going to do?
还能有什么打算
What else?
力挽狂澜咯
Save the day.
这门就这么一直开着么
Have these been open the whole time?
就没人想过要检查下么
No one thought to check?
不是吧
Really?
完事了吗 对他们上刑了么
Is it done? Did you torture them?
没有
Nah.
但我下了命令
But I gave you an order.
我特么才不叼你的狗屁命令
I don't give a rat's ass about your orders.
你可以说我是狗 但至少我忠贞不二 亲爱的
I might be a dog, but at least I'm a loyal one, love.
如今 我效忠陛下 我只听从他的旨意
Now, I serve the king, so I only follow his orders.
你这么说我真是太高兴了
That is so nice to hear.
一直以来你都是我最忠诚的友人 加雷斯
You have always been my most loyal friend, Gareth.
我知道你不喜欢拥抱 不过假如你喜欢的话
I know you're not a hugger, but if you were,
我会给你一个结实的熊抱
I would wrap myself around you
像由爱缝制而成的皮夹克一样紧裹着你(嚓 好基情)
like a leather jacket made of love.
嗯
Mm.
赞安诺干的
Xanax?
-绝壁是他 -嗯
- So much Xanax. - Mm.
好 有几件事情要交代下
Okay, couple of things.
首先 厨子 我快要饿晕了
First, chef, I am so munchy.
你能不能给我来点 比如 一盘美味煎蛋卷
Could you make me, like, a cheesy omelette
要加些火腿肉 炸土豆 上面浇培根油
with some ham chunks, potatoes fried in bacon grease?
-我立刻就做 陛下 -好极了
- Right away, sire. - Excellent.
接下来 我们分手吧
Next, I'm breaking up with you.
加雷斯 能不能请你把玛达莲娜护送到地牢里
Gareth, would you please escort Madalena down to the dungeon
把她一辈子拷在那
and lock her up forever?
怎么样
Huh?
走吧
Come on.
等等
Wait!
我们的来宾如此特别
It would be rude to imprison your queen
在这个时候囚禁你的王后可就太残忍♥了
when we have such a special visitor.
什么访客
What visitor?
你到底在说什么
What are you talking about?
好久不见 老弟
Hello, brother.
金斯利
Kingsley?
他在这做什么
What's he doing here?
你在此有何贵干
What are you doing here?
我来此可是来了结你的
I'm here to take your life.
杀了我
My life?
剥夺你的帝王生活
Your lifestyle.
你的王国
Your kingdom.
如果你阻扰我的话
Of course, if you get in my way,
我也不得不了结你的性命
I'll have to take your life, too...
迪仔
Dickie.
这下好玩了
This is gonna to be fun.
剧集 | 游侠笑传(2015) | 导航列表