剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
Last time on "Fresh Off the Boat"...
《初来乍到》上集回顾...
I go to St. Orlando's Prep. Private school.
我在圣奥兰多预备学校上课 私立学校
Can I please go to St. Orlando's next year, Mommy?
妈咪 我明年能去圣奥兰多上学吗?
Michael Bolton offered me a partnership deal
迈克尔·波顿给了我一份餐馆合伙的邀约
for the restaurant, and I think we should take it.
我觉得我们应该接受
I want to own our house, and this deal will let us do that.
我想拥有我们自己的房♥子 而这个交易能让我们做到
You're right, but we're not buying this house.
你说的没错 但我们不买♥♥这个房♥子
You wanna buy this house?
你想买♥♥这房♥子?
With one stipulation.
有一个条件
You get our son into St. Orlando's.
你让我们的儿子进圣奥兰多
What's going on? We're moving.
怎么回事? 我们要搬家了
You're throwing all your stuff away?
你要把你所有的东西都丢了?
Nah, man. This is my luggage.
才不是 这是我的行李
We're only moving across town.
我们只是搬到镇子的另一头而已
It's crazy that you're gonna be going
太突然了
to a different high school next year.
你明年就要去另一所高中上学了
It's no big deal.
又不是什么大不了的事情
We'll still hang out all the time.
我们还是可以一起玩呐
Me and Alison are all good.
我和艾莉森感情一切都好
Plus, we got the whole summer to chill.
再加上还有整个暑假够我们疯闹呢
The new house has a hot tub.
新家可是有热水浴缸呢
It'll be just like MTV's Beach House.
那儿肯定就跟音乐电视网里面的海滨别♥墅♥一样
But with no Bill Bellamy.
但比尔·贝拉米又不在
Now you feel me.
你总算跟上小爷我的节奏了
Why are you guys moving, anyway?
对了 你们为什么要搬家来着?
So someone can go to private school.
因为这样某人就能去上私立小学了啊
I can't wait to introduce you to my khakis.
我真是迫不及待地想要把你介绍给我的卡其小裤了
We'll have to divide these
既然我们马上就要有自己的房♥间了
since we're getting our own rooms.
我们也要好好的分一分玩具了
How 'bout you take the herbivores
你拿这个食草龙
and I'll take the carnivores?
我拿食肉龙怎么样?
Or we divide them by geologic time period.
又或者我们可以根据它们的地质时期来分
Dibs on Jurassic!
侏罗纪时期的我定了!
Damm it. Yeah.
我去 耶
Aww, the boys' height chart. Look how much they've grown.
啊 孩子们的身高标记 看他们长得多快啊
I am not losing one nickel of our security deposit.
不要再想过去有的没的了
And quit stopping to reminisce.
保证金我可是一分都不能少
You only took two days off of work for this move,
这次搬家你就请了两天假
and you spent the whole morning packing your pants.
但你打包个裤子就磨蹭了一早上
Every pair tells a story.
我和每条裤子都有不得不说的秘密嘛
I was wearing my white Wranglers
我挂起储藏室架子的那天
the day I hung up the pantry shelves.
穿的就是我的白色牛仔裤
Hard to believe that was only three years ago.
这场景历历在目 哪像是3年前的事
We're moving on up, Louis, like "The Jeffersons."
路易斯 我们家正走上坡路呢 就像电视剧"杰弗逊一家"一样
You know, I've always fancied myself a Taiwanese Weezy.
我一直都幻想自己是台♥湾♥版的维兹
You always have.
你一直都是
I guess it's just hard to leave this place.
我猜要离开这个地方还是会有些不舍的
Hmm. It's for the best.
嗯 我们做的选择是正确的
Before you know it,
不知不觉间
the new house will feel the same as the old one.
你就会觉得新房♥就跟老房♥子一样了
Very cozy.
太惬意了
Mm, impressive new yard.
嗯 有自己的院子就是爽
Squirrels look like they're better behaved here.
这里的松鼠看起来要乖多了
They make less eye contact, which I appreciate.
他们不会老盯着我 我喜欢
Check it out! We've got double Pop Tart ovens!
快来看! 我们有可以烤果酱小圆饼的双层烤箱!
More like double waste of electricity.
双层烤箱就是双倍耗电
Hello.
你好
No, Ma. It's the intercom system.
不是啦 妈 这是内部通话系统
Right, boys?
孩子们 对吧?
Welcome to the Huangs' new house.
欢迎来到黄氏新店
May I take your order? Brenda, can you see
请问你要点什么? 布伦达 你能帮我问一下
if they can push that meeting from 4:00 to 5:00?
他们能不能把4点到5点的会议推一推?
I'm playing drive-thru.
我在玩车道自助点餐窗口
Oh, I'm playing assistant.
哦 我在玩老板助理游戏
Brenda, hold my calls.
布伦达 我现在不听电♥话♥
Hold all the calls, Brenda. Intercom's closed.
布伦达 所有电♥话♥都别听了 内部通话结束
It wastes electricity.
真是浪费电
If you need to communicate, yell.
如果要交流 直接喊就行
Better, pass notes under the door like they do in prison.
不然就学监狱里面的做法 在门下传小纸条
Cheap and quiet.
省钱又降噪
Aren't you being a little extreme?
你是不是有点反应过度了?
These things don't cost that much.
这些东西没那么费钱啦
You think I'm being extreme?
你觉得我反应过度?
It's easy to look at this place and think we're rich now,
可能看着我们的新家 你会觉得我们家很有钱
like that half-naked Scottish duck you boys love.
就像你们喜欢的那只苏格兰半裸鸭那么有钱
But the truth is,
但是实际情况是
poverty is right outside those double French doors.
贫穷就在那扇双层法式落地门外呢
Listen.
好好听听
I don't hear anything.
我啥都没听到啊
Exactly, because poverty moves in silence.
正是这样 因为贫穷的脚步没有声音
We used up all our savings to buy this place,
我们把所有的积蓄都花在买♥♥这栋房♥子上了
and now we can't afford to live in it.
但现在却没钱住了
You've heard the term "House poor"?
你们听过什么叫"房♥奴族"吗?
Well, that's what we are now.
我们现在就沦落到此了
So no intercoms, no double ovens,
所以不要用通信系统 也不要开双层烤箱
no heating the hot tub.
不准用热水浴缸加热洗澡水
I thought we were in good financial shape.
我觉得我们的财务状况挺好的啊
Michael Bolton just became a partner in the restaurant.
迈克尔·波顿刚入股了我们餐厅
If that's not the definition of "Stable," I don't know what is.
如果这都不能算经济稳定 那我不知道什么能算了
I've run the numbers, Louis.
路易斯 我可是好好算了一笔账的
And the books don't lie.
数字可是不会撒谎的
Between the high mortgage, higher bills, insurance,
有高额房♥贷要付 每月账单更是吓死人
and taxes, we're barely scraping by.
还有保险 征税 我们都只能勒紧裤头了
In fact, we are this close
实际上 我已经看到
to becoming my worst nightmare...being homeless.
我最恐怖的噩梦在向我招手...无家可归
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
Saving money on dry cleaning
节省干洗的费用
and making my blazer smell like London.
还有让我的外套多一股正宗伦敦蒸汽味
I know you're excited about private school,
我知道你要上私立学校很兴奋
but I hope being around all those rich kids
但我还是希望你身边的那些富家子弟
doesn't change you.
不会改变你
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
Like how Chris O'Donnell went to private school
就像《闻香识女人》里的克里斯·奥唐纳
in "Scent of a Woman" and almost lost his integrity.
他去了私立学校后 反而丢失自己的耿直
You don't need to worry. This blazer won't change me.
你没必要担心 一件外套是不可能改变我的
I may look larger than life, but I'm still a little boy's 6.
我可能看起来比较成熟 但我还是那个6岁的小男孩
Hey, look...made in China.
嗨 看...中国制♥造♥
Kind of like our family.
和我们家一样呢
Hope it didn't come from a sweatshop.
希望不是从什么血汗工厂出来的
I've been reading about child labor
在看了凯西·李·吉福德的争辩后
after the whole Kathy Lee Gifford controversy.
我就一直在看关于童工的书
You should have the school look into it, just to be sure.
为了探个究竟 你可以让学校去调查调查
I don't know.
不知道
Evan, there could be kids stuck in a factory
埃文 可能有些孩子正被一家工厂剥削
working 20 hours a day on these.
被迫每天工作20小时就为做你们的外套
I'm talking about kids our age.
我说的是我们这个年纪的孩子啊
What if Cousin Hennessy was forced to make this?
如果是轩尼斯表弟被逼着做这些衣服呢?
Fine, but Cousin Hennessy would never be hired in a sweatshop.
好吧 但这种血汗工厂绝对不可能雇轩尼斯的
Have you seen his craftsmanship?
你看过他的手工吗?
Disaster.
简直没法看
Sorry we can't afford to heat the hot tub.
抱歉 我们家用不起热水浴缸
We're house poor.
我们是有房♥穷♥人♥
That's the whole reason we came all the way over here.
我们大老远过来就为了这个啊
I had to take two buses in flip-flops.
我得穿着人字拖换两趟公车
A lady sat on half of my towel for 16 blocks.
一位女士在我半条毛巾上坐了16个街区
Our last summer together is blowing hard.
我们最后一起度过的这个夏天真难
It's not our last summer!
这不是我们最后一个夏天
So, I'm going to a different school.
我是要转学
It doesn't mean we stop being a crew.
但这不意味着我们不是一个团体了
Which is why we should all get matching tattoos.
要不我们都去纹个一样的纹身吧
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表