剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
I always have a little extra
我总是有点小存款
'cause I don't pay the taxman.
因为我不交税
I took this business seminar by Wesley Snipes.
我参加了韦斯利·斯奈普斯的商业研讨班
It really opened up my eyes. Yeah.
真是让我大开眼界 真的
Jimmy just wants to fly a kite.
吉米只是想放风筝
Where are the children supposed to play?
孩子们还能在哪儿玩呢
Support the clean parks initiative.
支持净化公园计划
Vote "YES" on prop B.
为2号♥议案投票
I'm definitely voting for that.
我绝对要把票投给这个
All these political ads... you know they're just
这些政♥治♥广♥告♥... 他们只是
using that kid to manipulate you.
用那个孩子来控制你
This is Sarah.
这是萨拉
Here we go again.
又来了
What's wrong with Sarah?
萨拉怎么了
Sarah has a dream...
萨拉有个梦想
That voters will pass a bond measure
希望大家可以投票
for a new mixed-use sports arena.
支持新建多用途体育场
That's just another thing that my taxes are going to pay for
这只是又一个要我交税 而赫克托不用交税
that Hector will get to use for free.
就能享用的利益
Is he an illegal immigrant?
他是非法移♥民♥吗
It's "undocumented immigrant."
那叫 "无证件移♥民♥"
Saying "illegal" is kind of offensive.
说"非法"可不太礼貌
And no, Hector's a citizen. How do you know?
而且赫克托是合法公民 你怎么知道?
He has a social security number.
他有社会保险号♥
Well, then, doesn't the government
那政♥府♥不从他的收入里
take taxes out of his paycheck?
计税收税吗
No, because he asked me to pay him
不收 因为他让我把工资
through his corporation, Technotron logistics.
打到他的公♥司♥ Technotron物流
Hector is incorporated?!
赫克托有注册公♥司♥
But it costs a lot of money to incorporate.
但是注册成立要花很多钱
We're not even incorporated.
我们都没注册呢
Yeah, and I keep telling you we should be.
我一直说我们应该注册的
Yes, it costs money now,
虽然现在花了钱
But we'd be saving so much money in the future.
但是以后可以省很多
I stopped listening after you said "it costs money now."
听到"现在要花钱" 我就自动忽略你后面的话了
Illegal immigrants keep coming onto our shores.
非法移♥民♥持续进入我们的海岸
The federal government won't stop them,
联邦政♥府♥不仅不阻止他们
yet makes us pay billions to take care of them.
还花费数十亿来保障他们的生活
But the wall keepers want to stop that.
但是屏障组织想要阻止这种状况
I'm Jack Clovis, president of the wall keepers
我是杰克·克洛维 屏障组织主席
and owner of a blimpie subs & salads.
同时也是飞船三明治与沙拉的所有者
I want to end illegal immigration
我想通过成立海岸线边境巡逻队
by putting up a wall of border patrol agents on our shore.
来彻底阻止非法移♥民♥的进入
Enough is enough.
该适可而止了
Also, come down to Blimpie's.
同时欢迎光临飞船小食
We've improved our crabmeat.
我们改进了蟹肉这道菜
Such fearmongering. Can you believe this ad?
太恐怖了 你能信吗
Put those back.
把牙签放回去
This is messed up. Why?
真是糟透了 为什么
You're a citizen, so...doesn't apply to you.
你是美国公民 这对你又没有影响
Jessica, these signs are a huge polling violation.
杰西卡 你挂这些牌子是违反投票规定的
No electioneering within 100 feet of a polling place.
投票站三十米内禁止拉票
I thought you'd be happy.
我还以为你会喜欢呢
I now see the point in voting.
我现在明白投票的意义了
But this proposition is anti-immigrant.
但这是反对移♥民♥的提案啊
So? You're an immigrant.
所以呢 你就是外来移♥民♥啊
I'm a legal immigrant. I did it the right way.
我是合法移♥民♥ 一切照章办事
I went through the immigration process.
走正规流程申请的
I waited my turn. I didn't jump the line.
连队都没有插
This is just about fairness.
这只是为了公平
Oh. Hector, come back.
赫克托 别走
He's the only one with the key to the freezer.
只有他才有冷库的钥匙
Tupac wanted to leave death row records.
图帕克早就想退出死囚唱片公♥司♥了
Shh! Don't say his name, fool!
别把名字说出来 蠢货
Shh! Don't say "Candyman."
别再说糖果人了
Man, screw Tupac.
去他的图帕克吧
Hey! Hey! Ooh!
注意点
Tupac wasn't really a thug!
他才不是什么暴徒
He went to a fancy performing-arts school.
他原先是学表演艺术和芭蕾舞的
He studied acting and ballet.
正宗科班出身
He was in "the nutcracker" and played the damn mouse king.
他还演过《 胡桃夹子》 里的老鼠国王
"Thug life"? Try "hug life."
"暴徒人生"个屁 "热爱生活"还差不多
That's immaterial, homey.
那不重要
Walter, stick to the question at hand.
沃尔特 说回正题
Who do you think killed him?
你认为凶手是谁
Courtney Love.
科特妮·洛芙[美国女歌♥手]
That's stupid!
太扯淡了
This has Tony Danza written all over it.
托尼·丹扎[美国演员]的书信就是证据
For real?!
真的假的
I just read in Source Magazine
我看了资源杂♥志♥
that Tony Danza used to write to Pac when he was in prison.
上面说图帕克坐牢的时候托尼老给他写信
So? They're pen pals.
他们是笔友呗
It's super-weird but not a big deal.
虽然奇怪 但这是两码事啊
Yeah, but here's the thing about Tony Danza...
但托尼有个毛病
he doesn't like it when other people succeed.
他看不得别人好
Tony Danza is the first person to lift someone up!
托尼·丹泽尔最会激励人了
His letters were the only thing keeping Pac alive!
如果没有他写信鼓励 兴许图帕克早就死了
I have a question...
我想问一下
who's Tupac, again?
图帕克是谁来着
Naw, man! It was... No, I know who did it!
才不是 我知道是谁
It's my turn to talk, tricks!
该我说了 蠢货们
No, I think it's your turn to shut up!
不 你该闭嘴了
Your mom didn't tell me to shut up
我带你老妈去约会的时候
when I took her to dinner and a movie.
她可没叫我闭嘴
Oh, did you order the nuggets off the kids menu?
那你是不是点了儿童套餐里的炸鸡块
Ask her to cut up your hot dog?
然后让她帮你切热狗啊
At least Brian believes in christmas.
至少布莱恩信基♥督♥教
I can't listen to a guy who has a crush on the school nurse.
我才不要听一个暗恋学校护士的小屁孩说的话
She's fine and she take care of me.
她人很好 还很照顾我
You know what? I'm not really enjoying this table right now.
算了 我不想和你们坐一起了
Me neither. This blows. I'm out.
我也是 这糟透了 我撤了
Guys, come back! We could lose the table!
别走啊 我们要保不住这张桌子了
Did Tupac sing "Parents Just Don't Understand"? Guys?!
图帕克是唱《爹妈都不懂我》那哥们吗
Vote for Bob Dole?
给鲍勃·多尔投一票吧
Don't you want to vote for a sweet grandpa?
想把票投给和蔼可亲的大爷吗
Vote for Bob Dole.
投鲍勃·多尔准没错
Are you voting for Clinton or Dole this year, sir?
先生 您打算把票投给克♥林♥顿♥还是多尔
Oh. Okay. Well, I'll vote for this chair, then,
那我就投这椅子一票好了
cause it has an equal chance of winning.
反正它和绿党一样不可能获胜
Here, Emery. Let me help you.
埃默里 我来帮你发
Here you go. Vote for Dole.
给你 请投多尔一票
Thanks, Evan.
谢谢你
I'm thrilled you've decided to join the revolution.
你终于决定和我同一战线了 好激动
Oh, I haven't.
我没这个打算
I'm just trying to prove to you
我只是想向你证明
that we can hand out all these buttons
就算把这些都发完
and it still won't make a difference.
多尔也不会获胜
Listen to the wind, brother.
哥 面对事实吧
Boys! No electioneering within 100 feet of a polling place!
孩子们 投票站三十米内禁止拉票
What about Hector?
赫克托也在拉票啊
No! No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
不要啊
What the hell?!
搞什么
I brought my car club to protest
我召集了我车队的哥们
Jessica's support of prop 187.
来抗♥议♥你夫人支持第187号♥提案
Don't worry. They'll be gone soon.
别担心 他们马上就得走了
I called the authorities.
我通知了有关部门
The police can't do anything. It's a peaceful protest.
叫警♥察♥也没用 这只是和平抗♥议♥
I didn't call the police.
谁说我叫的是警♥察♥
Wake up!
醒醒啊
Register and vote!
快去登记投票
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表