剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
You're too generous, lianne, thank you for the gift.
你真是太客气了 莉安 谢谢你的礼物
Of course. Merry christmas.
应该的 圣诞快乐
Merry christmas to you, too.
你也是圣诞快乐
God, I am so good at realty.
我天 卖♥♥♥房♥♥子我真是在行
They came.
礼物来啦
They're more gorgeous than I could have imagined.
他们比我想象的还要大方
They're for me and marvin.
这些是给我和马文的
On christmas day, we're gonna cook goose chili in the driveway
圣诞节那天 我们要在路上做辣椒鹅肉
While drinking holiday ale and wearing matching custom pjs.
还要一边穿着我的圣诞睡衣一边喝麦芽酒
Smart. Personalizing it with embroidery so I can't return it.
聪明 上面绣着个人刺绣 这样我就不用还回去了
Okay, boys, grandma, get in here.
好了 孩子们 奶奶 快过来
My satisfied client just gave me
我的忠实客户送了我
Six free movie passes as a christmas gift,
6张的免费电影票作为圣诞礼物
So I'm taking us all to see "Jingle all the way."
所以我要带你们去看《圣诞老豆》
Schwarzenegger! Sinbad!
施瓦辛格 辛巴达
I heard it's the best christmas movie since "Home alone."
我听说这是自《小鬼当家》后最棒的圣诞贺岁电影
I think you forgot about "The santa clause."
我觉得你是不是忘了《圣诞快乐又疯狂》
Did I?
有吗
What are you even debating?
你们有什么好辩论的
All christmas movies are great, just like all denzel movies.
每一部圣诞电影都很棒 就像丹泽尔(美国演员)的所有电影一样
Mom, what if denzel did a christmas movie?
妈 要是丹泽尔也拍了一部圣诞贺岁电影呢
It's like you can see into my soul.
这听起来你就像是我肚子里的蛔虫
Okay. Well, the passes are for the regal.
好了 这些电影票都是高级厅的
The next showing is at 7:00. What time is it?
下一场在7点 现在几点了
4:15.
4点15
so we're already late.
所以我们已经迟到了
We have to move if we want to get the best middle-row seats.
如果想坐正中间大家就赶紧动起来
Okay, Evan, go put on some cargo pants
好了 埃文 去穿条工装裤
And make some popcorn and stuff it in the pockets.
做点爆米花什么的装到口袋里
Louis, go take the pajamas to marvin next door.
路易斯 把这睡衣送去给隔壁的马文
Everybody else, get changed. Let's go.
伙计们 换衣服 动起来都
Let's go.
动起来
I hope you don't mind, but I pre-buttered the --
我希望你们不会介意 我涂了一层黄油
Mommy?
妈
These are still hot.
还是热的
Jessica, you look so christmasy.
杰西卡 你穿的真圣诞
When did you buy that sweater?
你什么时候买♥♥的这件毛线衣
Oh, I borrowed it from honey.
我跟蜜儿借来的
Can I jingle a bell?
我能摇摇铃铛吗
Of course.
当然了
I'm so excited -- everything is done on my to-do list,
我太开心了 我把愿望单上的事全都做完了
Except prepping my lao ban santa outfit.
除了准备一套我的老板圣诞老人装
Evan loved it so much last year.
埃文去年超爱那套
Santa is chinese.
圣诞老人原来是中国人
Yes.
是啊
The mole application alone takes 45 minutes,
那颗痣花了我45分钟
But it's necessary to hide my beauty.
为了盖住我的美貌必须要画一颗
Well, the effort you put into those presents shows.
好吧 这是你为礼物秀做的努力
The boys love their gifts --
孩子们超爱他们的礼物
Eddie's glo worm, emery's yo-yo, evan's power ranger.
埃迪的玩具 埃默里的溜溜球 埃文的恐龙战队
Power ranger megazord. Oh.
恐龙战队金刚战神
The key is to buy the hottest toys
买♥♥最新出的玩具的秘诀就是
The day after christmas when they go on sale,
圣诞节后的那天他们大♥降♥价♥
And then give them to the boys the following year.
然后存着下一年再送给孩子们
It's so special to give a gift that makes our children happy
以我开心的价格买♥♥到让孩子们开心的玩具
At a price that makes me happy.
这种感觉真特别
Christmas is a tool of the white capitalist establishment.
圣诞节是白人资本家的赚钱工具
What?
啥
That's why this year, I'm celebrating kwanzaa.
这就是为什么我今年要过宽扎节(非裔美国人的节日)
Nas talked about it in the source magazine.
纳斯(美国说唱歌♥手)在杂♥志♥上说过这个
He also talked about
他还说了
His favorite pickle stores in the bronx.
他最喜欢的泡菜店在布朗克斯(纽约最北端的区)
It was a great read.
真是本了不起的杂♥志♥
Wait, what's kwanzaa?
等下 宽扎节是什么
You don't know what kwanzaa is?
你不知道宽扎节吗
You don't know what kwanzaa is.
是你不知道什么是宽扎节
Oh, jessica, hey.
杰西卡
Could you guys scooch over to open up a couple of middle seats
你们可以坐过去点
For me and richard?
给我和理查德腾个位置吗
Do not make eye contact.
不要有目光接触
My husband has acute-angle glaucoma,
我丈夫有闭角型青光眼
So he has to sit dead center.
所以他必须得坐在正中间
It acts up when I stare at anything from a side angle.
我坐在别的角度就啥也看不清
Um, I don't believe you,
我才不信你这套
But even if I did,
就算我信了
We got here two hours early for a reason, so...
我们可是提前两个小时来抢座的 所以
Sorry.
不好意思
Evan, popcorn.
埃文 爆米花
Evan!
埃文
Don't be scared.
别害怕
I'll protect you.
我会保护你的
Marvin, it's hey, chili boy lou!
马文 是 嘿 热辣男孩路
I would normally respond with a "Chili boy marv,"
按理说我应该回答 热辣男孩马
But we have a bit of an emergency.
但是我们现在有个急事
We're at the movies and accidentally left evan at home.
我们在看电影 但是不小心把埃文忘在家里了
Could you check on him?
你能帮我去看看他吗
Yeah. Yeah, I can see him from here.
好 好 我现在就能看见他
he looks like he's talking to a small pig.
他看起来像在和一个小猪说话
he's talking to oinker. He's okay.
他在和慕容狗蛋说话 他没事
Yeah, he's fine.
对 他很好
Just like these pjs.
就像我们的睡衣一样好
Ha-ha, have you tried the spice pocket?
哈哈 你有试试那个放调料的口袋吗
Marvin, we're heading home,
马文 我们就回家了
But can you go over and double check that evan is okay?
但是你能不能去我家再确认一下埃文没事吗
Oh, a mother's love is a beautiful thing.
母爱真是光辉伟大
Yeah, I'll grab my spare key and head right over.
好 我这就拿备用钥匙过去看看
Oh, just curious. What movie were you guys seeing?
好奇一下 你们在看什么电影
"Jingle all the way."
圣诞老豆
Hold on.
等下
Do not blow a chance to see this movie.
别错过这部电影
I've seen it three times.
我已经看了三遍了
It's a riot. But evan
超级好看 但是埃文
I can watch evan for a few hours.
我可以帮照看埃文几个钟头
Trust me.
相信我
Did you see the movie "Twins"?
你们看《龙兄鼠弟》了吗
This is almost as good.
那个也超好看
Put them up.
穿上这些
No thanks, buddy.
多谢 不用了
I'm not about to hit a santa claus.
我不打圣诞老人的
Evan?
埃文
Uncle marvin?
马文叔叔
How long have you had a key? I don't have a key.
你有这把钥匙多久了 我都没有钥匙
"And now you see," Said the turtle,
海龟说 现在你看到了
"Why it is useless to cry."
这就是为什么哭没有用
Amy tan has lived life.
谭美恩有很多人生经历
What?
天
Marvin, are you okay?
马文你还好吗
Oh. It's just the old l5 vertebrae acting up on me.
就是我这把老骨头又不听使唤了
I said I would get honey to help, but he refused.
我说我去叫蜜儿来帮忙 可是他不同意
No one can tell her.
不要告诉她
She can never know I'm old.
不要让她觉得我老了
All right.
行了
Sorry about that, marvin.
马文真不好意思
Ah, don't worry about it.
没事 别担心
I got scared, and I was trying to protect the house.
我很害怕 我想保护我们的家
So I set a trap.
所以我设了一个陷阱
Oh, my poor baby.
我的小可怜
I never want you to be scared. Come here.
我没想到你会这么害怕 来抱抱
Sorry, hugs are for mommies who remember their babies.
对不起 抱那些你没忘记的孩子吧
Well, if you knew how worried we were about you,
你要是知道我们有多担心你
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表