剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
Can you believe it's almost valentine's day already?
你能相信这么快就到情人节了么?
Remember last valentine's day?
还记得去年情人节么?
We spent it getting down to dirty on the kitchen table.
我们在厨房♥桌子上越来越污
I can't wait to do that with you again this year.
我都等不及今年和你一起再做一次了
Doing our taxes is the best way to spend the holiday.
报税是过节的最好方式了
Say "loophole."
跟我说"漏洞"
Loophole.
漏洞
Let's just make sure no stray 1099 forms were mailed late
我们还是去看看1099表没有来迟
So we can get started.
然后我们就能开始了
What is it?
这是啥?
Whatever it is, it scares me.
不管是什么 它吓到我了
Go get children.
叫孩子们来
So, let me get this straight --
让我们把话说清楚
You found this unwrapped, uneaten pastrami sandwich
你们在家里的信箱里发现了这个没包装的没人吃过的
in your mailbox?
熏牛肉三明治
Yes.
是的
Just sitting there.
就在那儿放着
What could this mean, officer Bryson?
这意味着什么 布莱森警官
Is it a warning? A threat?
是警告么 或者是威胁
The flag was up. They wanted us to find it.
对方旗帜鲜明 他们想让我们发现这个三明治
Who's "they"?
"他们"是谁?
We don't know! that's your job!
我们不知道 这是你的工作
No one does their job.
没人好好工作
No one just does a good job anymore.
再也没有人认真工作了
I just got a promotion, actually.
事实上 我刚升迁
Anyway, mailbox sandwiches really aren't a police matter.
不管怎么说 信箱里的三明治真的不归警♥察♥管
That's more of a neighborhood watch thing.
更应该归邻里守望管
But our neighborhood doesn't have one of those.
但是我们社区并没有邻里守望
That sounds interesting, though.
虽然这听起来挺有趣的
Watching your neighbors -- that's very Jessica.
监视你的邻居 这很杰西卡
That's very Jessica.
这确实很杰西卡
Thank you, officer Bryson.
谢谢你 布莱森警官
Corporal Bryson.
布莱森下士
Okay, sirs, since I've become a bit of a perv this year,
先生们 鉴于今年我变得有一点点变♥态♥
I think it's only fitting that I bring up
我想只有我才适合提起
this fridabiy'g nce for discussion.
这个周五舞会的话题
Wait, what dance?
等等 什么舞会?
Get your head out of the clouds, Dave!
戴夫 清醒一点!
I swear to god.
老天爷啊
The Valentine's Day dance.
情人节舞会
The Robin scouts do it as a fundraiser
它是罗宾童子军发起的
for all the 8th- to 12th-graders
在东奥兰多学区
in the east Orlando school district.
面向所有八到十二年级的学生的筹款活动
I hope the Robin scouts run a better dance
我希望罗宾童子军能比别的组织
than an organization.
办舞会办的好
You guys are losrs!
你们都是失败者!
No one likes you! They like the cookies!
没人喜欢你们 他们喜欢的是曲奇饼干
You guys have a flatag memt structure!
你们的组织就是给人贴标签
How do you make decisions?!
你们究竟是怎么做决定的
My sister Cordette told me about it.
我姐姐柯黛特告诉过我
Legend has it, it's where everyone makes out.
据传说 在那人人都能亲热一番
So you're saying this is our best shot
所以你是说这是我们上高中之前
at getting our first kiss before we start high school?
得到初吻的最好机会?
Dave's awake, everyone.
大家伙儿 戴夫清醒了
Everyone, dave's awake.
戴夫清醒了 大家伙儿
I remember my first kiss, back in '93.
我记得我的初吻 九三年的时候
'94? it's hard to remember.
还是九四年 记不太清楚了
I kissed lots of girls back in D.C.
我在华盛顿吻过不少女孩
I've never seen you kiss Alison.
我从没见过你和艾莉森接过吻
Oh, yeah. She and I haven't kissed yet.
噢 她和我还没有接过吻
We're taking it slow,
我们要慢慢来
But I'm sure I'll lay a few on her at the dance.
但是我肯定会在舞会上吻她几次
The only light is a disco ball and one floor lamp.
唯一的灯光来自一个迪斯科球和一个落地灯
There are dark, unsupervised slut pockets
在整个犹太社区中心
all over that Jewish community center.
全都是黑暗中的没人监管的的女孩子
Peter and I just wanted to thank everyone
皮特和我想要感谢所有人
for the generous welcome-to-the-neighborhood
谢谢你们慷慨地送给我们
Lawn frog decoration you gave us.
草坪青蛙装饰作为欢迎礼物
Frogs are my favorite animals --
青蛙是我最喜欢的动物
After giraffes and elephants and monkeys.
排在在长颈鹿 大象和猴子之后
Humans are low on the list.
人类的排名可不高
Okay, thank you, Peter.
好了 谢谢你 皮特
We'll...put that in the notes.
我们会记下这点的
And it's our pleasure, Ann.
并且 这是我们的荣幸 安
Sorry took so long to get to you,
抱歉这么久才轮到你
But not everyone pitched in their share on time.
不是每个人都按时交了自己那份钱的
Thankfully, Evan stepped up
值得庆幸的是 埃文出面
and covered our straggler's last $12.
把剩下的最后十二美元先交了上来
Let me guess -- you still don't have it.
让我猜一下 你还是没有带钱
I forgot it again.
我又忘记了
I'm sorry, Evan. Next time, I promise.
埃文 对不起 下次 我保证
Mommy brain.
妈妈的脑子不好使
Okay, well, if that's everything, then...
所有事都说完了的话 那么...
Actually, I have a serious issue I would like to discuss.
事实上 我有个严肃的问题想要讨论
Our home was attacked.
我们家被袭击了
Yes. That's right.
是的 就是这样
My husband and I went to check the mail,
我和我的丈夫去查看邮件
And we found...
然后我们发现...
A pastrami sandwich just sitting in our mailbox.
一个熏牛肉三明治就在我们信箱里
It was freaky.
太诡异了
That is why I propose
这就是为什么我提议
That we start a neighborhood watch.
我们开始邻里守望
I know some of you may think I'm overreacting,
我知道你们当中有些人会认为我小题大做了
Like the police did, but I --
就像那位警♥察♥一样 但是我
Like hell we do.
太他妈对了
I don't want a sandwich in my mailbox.
我不想我的信箱里有个三明治
Who does?
谁想要
Really?
真的么
Oh, this is amazing. I have so many great ideas.
太棒了 我有很多很好的想法
Fantastic.
太棒了
We'll put it on the agenda for next week's hoa meeting.
我们会把它放到下周会议的日程上
Thank you, Jessica.
谢谢你 杰西卡
"mommy brain"?
"妈妈的脑子"?
I guess having a kid gives you permission
我猜有了个孩子就给了你
To disrespect people.
不尊重别人的权利了
Evan, when you... lend someone money,
埃文 当你... 借给别人钱
You better to be okay with never getting it back.
你要做好心理准备这钱要不回来
I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
Louis, hey, come look at the great ideas I have
嘿 路易斯 过来瞧瞧我想到的
for the neighborhood watch.
邻里监控的好点子
Wow. Are those security cameras? Yes.
这些是监控摄像头么? 是的
I' m also proposing a volunteer nightly patrol shift
我还提议设置一个夜间巡逻的志愿者
And an anonymous tip line that will ring directly to me.
还有一个匿名举报电♥话♥ 直接转接给我
"J. huang.
J 黄
A bandit?
一个强盗
Use the tasers I distrited.
用我发下去的电击棒
Zap him in the area."
把他在这区域里除掉
Grandma, you should really keep your money in the bank.
奶奶 你真的应该把钱存到银行去
It's not safe in the house.
放在家里不安全
Oh, grandma.
噢 奶奶
Dear, sweet grandma.
亲爱的可爱的奶奶
You have no idea what hell you have unlocked.
你根本不知道你刚刚打开了地狱的大门
I even came up with a very clever name for it --
我甚至给它起了一个好名字
"Neighborhood Watch Association N.W.A.
邻里守望组织 NWA
How's that, now? y'all talking Dre?
怎么了 你们在谈论德锐
Neighborhood watch.
邻里监控
I'd pick a new name, mom. N.W.A. is already a thing.
妈妈 要是我就会换个名字 N.W.A已经是别的东西的名字了
What's it stand for?
什么东西的名字
I can't say.
我不能说
Trent!
特伦特
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表