剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
Lies?!
说谎
I don't lie. My brother lies.
我从不说谎 说谎的是我弟
See, who are you gonna believe?
你要相信谁
Me, your best friend, or some Chinese kid you just met?
我 你的好朋友 还是某个你刚认识的中国小孩
We're supposed to shower in the round?
我们要围成圈来洗澡
Where are the curtains?
都没有帘子吗
Dude, there are no curtains.
哥们 这里是没浴帘的
That's why we came up with a system where
这就是为什么我们定了规矩
we all look left to avoid eye contact.
统一向左看 来避免目光接触
It's still not great.
这还是不够好
I love it.
我超爱的
I got three sisters at home,
我家里有三个姐妹
so this is the most bathroom time I get.
所以这是我能享受的最多的洗浴时间了
Girls be showering, right?
毕竟女孩子洗澡 你懂的
Fun first day?
第一天过的开心吗
I'd give it a 6.
我给六分吧
Is this still... It is.
这个位置还... 有人
Sorry it's taken me more than a few hours to move on.
抱歉我还需要一些时间来释怀
There's plenty of other seats.
这有这么多位子
Why do you want to sit in this one?
为什么你想坐这个位子
Because you remind me of my friend back in Indiana.
因为你让我想起了我在印第安纳的朋友
He was chinese, wasn't he?
他是个中国人是不是
Yeah. Do you know him?
是的 你认识他吗
Yes. You do?
认识 真的吗
Yeah. And he told me not to sit next to you.
是的 而且他告诉我不要跟你坐在一起
Sounds like Charlie. Always busting balls.
听起来是查理会说的话 永远这么惹人厌
I guess now my day's a 5.
现在我只能给今天打五分了
I've seen things I wish I could unsee.
我看了宁愿自己没有看到的东西
Ginger things.
姜黄色的那东西
Dark things.
黑色的那东西
Brian's things.
布莱恩的那东西
I enjoyed my shower.
我洗澡洗的很棒啊
The water pressure was just incredible.
水压刚刚好
Why did you blow my spot, bro?!
为什么你要拆穿我
They made me shower like a damn animal!
他们让我像个动物一样的洗澡
I'm not gonna lie for you anymore, Eddie.
艾迪 我不会再为你圆谎了
I'm done trying to live up to your low expectations.
我受够你那大树乘凉了
Are you kidding me?
你在开玩笑吗
Do you know how many kids would kill for a setup like this?
你知道有多少小孩为了这样的待遇能拼命吗
Well, not me!
反正我不想
I was really looking forward to middle school.
我是真的很期待中学生活的
But instead, my day sucked.
结果 我过得糟透了
Why was your day hard again? Was it the better locker?
为什么你的日子不好过 因为有了更好的储物柜吗
The in-class nap? The double tots?
上课可以打瞌睡 还是双份的炸土豆球
Want to hear about my first day?
想知道我第一天过的怎么样
Nobody could pronounce my name,
没人会读我的名字
a bunch of white kids made fun of my food,
一堆白人小孩拿我食物取乐
And I had to eat lunch with the janitor.
我不得不和门卫一起吃午餐
I held his kite while he finished his cantaloupe.
他吃饭后水果的时候我还得帮着看门
I'm sorry you had to go through that.
我很抱歉你经历了那些
I just want to learn.
我只想要学习
I want to sit in the front of the class.
我想坐在教室的前排
I want to eat green beans.
我想吃豆角
I want to do after-school clubs.
我想参加课余社团
Oh, yeah? What kind of clubs?
是吗 哪种社团
Karate, photography, maybe even learn an instrument.
空手道 摄影 也许甚至学一门乐器
Like violin?
比如小提琴
Yes.
是的
So, you want to be what everyone thought I was
所以 你想要成为那个我第一天入学时
when I walked in on the first day.
每个人都认为我应该成为的样子
You want to undo all the work I've done
你想要把我这两年所做的一切
over the past two years.
都白白浪费
You mean all the work you've done so you could just be lazy.
你是说你所有这些能让你变得更懒的行为
They're ignorant about who we are and where we come from.
他们对于我们的身份和来历都很一无所知
Why shouldn't we take advantage of that?
为什么我们不好好的利用这一点呢
They see me coming down the hall, they're nervous.
他们看到我的到来 会紧张
I'm keeping them on their toes,
我让他们心存警惕
blazing trails, breaking chains.
不断创新 挣破束缚
Then they see you coming in your gi with your violin
然后他们看到你来了 像个美国人那样 还有你的小提琴
and your camera, and we're back to where we started!
和你的相机 然后我们就回到了原点
Are the tvs okay?!
电视机还好吗
What?
什么
You said to come down right away.
你要我立马过来
Did Nancy mess up the inputs?
南希又按错了东西吗
Have you tried helementary...
你试过重启了吗
Jessica, the tvs are fine.
杰西卡 电视机很好
Oh. well, then what's going on?
好吧 那发生什么了
I got an interesting phone call from Mary.
玛丽打来一个有趣的电♥话♥
Who?
谁
Mary.
玛丽
The housekeeper who you apparently
那个显然因为汽油钱
shook down for gas money.
被你辞掉的清洁工
Tell me, Louis, when did you fall in love with her?
告诉我 路易斯 你什么时候爱上她的
Look, Jessica, I know you're set
听着 杰西卡
in your way doing thing
我知道你有自己的做事方法
But I promise you'll like this if you give it a chance.
但是我保证 如果你给她个机会 你会很喜欢的
I did give it a chance.
我已经给过她机会了
Ta ca zhuo zi de fang shi shi cuo de, zhe duan shi ting yi de.
她擦桌子的方式是错误的 而且她还侮辱了那些摆设
You don't know what she's like when you're not there, Louis.
路易斯 你不知道你不在的时候她是什么样子的
I'm sure she was nervous.
我相信她是紧张
You were probably staring at her the whole time.
可能你全程一直在盯着她
You have to give her a fair chance.
你要给她一个公平的机会
Now, I talked to her, and she agreed to come back.
你看 我已经跟她谈过了 她同意回来了
I don't think that's a good idea
我不认为这是个好主意
as long as you wasn't here.
只要你不出现
She's there right now, isn't she?
她现在就在家里 对吗
Mom let her in.
妈妈让她进去了
You are all on my list.
你们都进我黑名单里了
You, your mother...
你 你妈
Mary. Mary.
玛丽 玛丽
All in a line at the top of my list.
都上了我的黑名单
That being said, I respect your trickery.
也就是说 我欣赏你们的小聪明
Thank you, Mary.
谢谢你 玛丽
You didn't say thank you to Mary.
你没跟玛丽说谢谢
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I'm fine.
我没事
I just... I miss elementary school.
我只是... 想念小学了
You do?
真的吗
Middle school's not as fun as I thought it'd be.
中学没有我想象的那么有趣
It's a lot more complicated.
反而复杂多了
Well, at least you have Eddie there to help you.
好吧 至少艾迪在那帮你
Eddie's kind of the problem.
艾迪就是问题所在
Tell me everything.
跟我讲讲吧
Brick!
暂停
What the hell, man?
怎么回事啊 兄弟
I'm sorry. Did I just ruin something for you?
抱歉 我毁了你的好时光吗
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
Everything you touch turns to dog-doo.
你碰到什么就毁掉什么
Let me guess. You talked to emery.
让我猜猜 你跟埃默里聊过了
He left elementary school a joyful boy.
他离开小学的时候还很快乐
One day with you, Eddie... One day!
刚跟你呆了一天 艾迪... 就一天
He can't even lift his head long enough
他甚至抬不起头
to say thank you to the maid.
跟女佣说谢谢了
What maid?
什么女佣
Emery's not like you.
埃默里跟你不一样
He just wants to be himself, and you're not letting him.
他只是想做自己 可你却不断阻挠他
Why? Because I'm blazing trails and breaking chains?
什么 就因为我在打破陈规旧俗吗
You're breaking your brother's spirit.
你打破的是你弟弟的意志
He's just Emery.
他就是埃默里啊
Stop making him feel bad for being who he is.
别再让他对做自己感到不安了
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表