剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
Who?
谁
My son! You called and said you caught him shoplifting.
我儿子 你说你抓到他偷东西
Uh, that -- that wasn't me.
恩 不是我
Isn't this Razorshank Records?
这儿不是刀把子唱片店吗
It is.
没错
We have another location in the mall.
但商场里还有一家分店
You need to be clearer on the phone.
你电♥话♥里不能说清楚吗
And you are in big trouble.
小崽子你摊上事了
Razorshank Records...
刀把子唱片店
Mall location.
商场分店
And that's when I found this CD
那时我才发现他把这张唱片
tucked into his waistband.
塞进了他的腰带
Eddie, what were you thinking?
埃迪 你到底在想什么
I know what he wasn't thinking --
反正他一定没想到
all stolen merchandise comes out of Howie's paycheck.
所有被偷的商品都要从豪伊的薪水中扣
But you know who does think about that?
你知道谁想到这事吗
Howie. Howie thinks about it all the time.
豪伊 他无时无刻都在担心东西被偷
I'm Howie, if that wasn't clear.
补充说明 我就是那个的豪伊
I swear, I didn't steal that CD!
我发誓 那唱片不是我偷来的
I brought it from home.
是我从家带来的
This place buys used CDs,
这间店回收二手唱片
and since you took away my allowance,
因为你要扣我零用钱
I was gonna sell my old "Street Fighter" Soundtrack
我就想卖♥♥了我收藏的《街头霸王》原声带
for some extra skrill. - Oh, really?
来补贴额外的开销 - 哦是吗
If you weren't stealing,
如果不是偷来的
then why was this tucked into your waistband?
那你为什么要把它塞进腰带里
Because my pockets were full of Runts candy.
因为我口袋里装满了小鬼糖果
Okay. Let's see this candy. I ate it on the way over here.
这样 那把糖拿出来看看 我在来这的路上吃完了
That's what they're for. They're my traveling Runts.
我带上就是路上吃的 我出门必带的好吗
You even ate the bananas? Yeah, right.
香蕉味的还有吗 好吧 我也猜到了
Howie, I am so sorry about all of this.
豪伊 实在抱歉
He's gonna be in big trouble when he gets home.
等回家我一定好好教训他
Oh, he's going to jail.
他要去蹲监狱的
What?
什么
It's corporate policy to prosecute shoplifters
根据本公♥司♥的政策 被抓的扒手会被起诉
to the fullest extent of the law.
接受严厉法律制裁
Corporate policy?
这破公♥司♥还有政策?
Your logo is a man slapping a cop!
连个正规商标都没有 警♥察♥被掌掴是什么鬼
Maybe there's a bee on his face.
也许是有一只蜜蜂飞到他脸上去了
We see what we want to see.
心里想什么 看到的就是什么
Red leather, yellow leather.
黑化肥发灰 灰化肥发黑
La, la, la, la, la, la. Hey. Hey, Dad.
黑化肥发灰会挥发 嗨 嗨老爸
Emery, I've been practicing all morning
埃默里 我练习了一早上
and I think I finally got it.
终于背熟台词了
Onions, shallots, scallions -- It does them --
洋葱 红葱头 大葱--通通都
Yeah, about that. I've got bad news.
说到这个 我有个坏消息告诉你
They want someone else to play the Salad Eater.
吃沙拉的角色 他们想换个人来演
What? Who?
换成谁?
Emery, we're ready for you.
埃默里 就等你就位了
You're the new Salad Eater?
你是新的沙拉食客?
I happened to be walking by
那时我刚好路过
and heard them saying they were gonna recast you.
听到他们商量要换掉你
Then the director looked at me through his fingers,
然后导演在他的手指镜头框里看到我
and next thing I knew, I had the part.
之后 我就得到这角色了
That doesn't even make sense. Kids hate salad.
可这说不通啊 小孩都讨厌吃沙拉
Not Danny Winterbottom.
丹尼•温特博顿喜欢呀
Who's Danny Winterbottom?
这货是谁
My character.
是我的角色名
He loves salad because he was raised on a lettuce farm.
他从小在菜地里长大 所以喜欢吃沙拉
Growing up, his mom would give him salad as a treat.
他妈妈把生菜沙拉当做是给他的奖励
Oh, I see what's going on here.
我知道你葫芦里卖♥♥什么药了
Making me nervous about being on TV, wishing me luck.
你故意说那些话让我紧张 还假惺惺祝我好运
You were sabotaging me from the start.
你从一开始就想从中作梗
I don't feel bad.
我不对此感到愧疚
When I found out what the lights were,
从我看到灯光的那一秒开始
I knew I wanted to be in front of them.
我就知道我想去表演
Sorry, Dad. It's "Infomercial," Not "Friend-mercial."
"片场无父子" 抱歉了 老爸
Sorry how this all went down.
同情你的遭遇
Please accept this consolation bobblehead.
希望这个摇头娃娃能给你点安慰吧
We're both sorry. Aren't we, little Tony?
我们都很抱歉 对吗小托尼
Yeah.
没错
Do you really think if I were to steal a CD,
你真觉得如果给我去偷唱片
it would be the "Street Fighter" Soundtrack?
我会偷《街头霸王》的原声带?
"Makaveli" Just came out.
要偷也偷新出的《马卡维利》吧
"Life After Death" Just came out.
或者是新发行的《浴火重生》
Why would I shoplift a two-year-old soundtrack
为什么我要偷由一张由游戏改编的电影原声
from a movie about a video game?
而且是发行了两年的旧唱片
You'd be amazed at what people try to steal.
有些人就爱偷些奇奇怪怪的东西
Last week, my mom made us snickerdoodles
上周 我妈为了庆祝过完大斋节
to celebrate the end of Lent.
给我们做了软曲奇
Gone.
这都有人偷
Boss, the new Spice Girls CD isn't ringing up.
老板 辣妹组合的新唱片那边还没消息
The line out front has gone from Baby to Scary.
在门口排队的人等到都快抓狂了
Excuse me. I have to deal with this.
不好意思 我得去处理这事
Don't go anywhere.
你留在这别走
I can't believe you stole.
你居然偷东西
I told you, I'm not a thief. That's what you say.
我跟你说了 我不是小偷 你当然不承认
But after what happened
但在洗碗机那件事之后
with the dishwasher, how can I believe you?
你要我怎么相信你
All right. I admit it. I used the dishwasher.
好 我承认是我用了洗碗机
Aha!
我就知道
And I did lie about it, but I didn't steal the CD.
在那事上我的确撒了谎 但我没偷唱片
That's the truth.
千真万确
I knew it. I knew you were lying all along,
我就知道你自始至终都在撒谎
about the dishwasher, eating my papaya.
不管是洗碗机那事 还是偷吃了我的木瓜
Oh, I didn't eat your papaya. Papayas are gross.
我没有偷吃你的木瓜 木瓜太恶心了
Those slimy black seeds? Ugh! Hard pass.
那些籽又黑又小 我是绝对不会吃木瓜的
Well, if you didn't eat my papaya, who did?
不是你偷吃的话 还有谁
I don't want to say.
我不能说
Eddie, tell me!
埃迪 快告诉我
I can't. I live by a code.
不行 我有我的原则
Howie, put him in jail!
豪伊 把他关监狱里去
Fine.
好了我说
It was Evan.
是埃文偷吃的
Evan? Really?
埃文 真的吗?
It wasn't his fault.
其实也不是他的错
He didn't mean to eat your breakfast.
他不知道那是你的早餐
He just has a weakness for tropical fruit.
他只是控制不住对热带水果的喜爱
He also has a clean record, so I took the fall for him.
而且他一直都是乖乖仔 所以我替他背了黑锅
I mean, what's another papaya on my rap sheet?
反正犯罪记录里再加一条对我也没多大影响
You mean you sat and watched me eat your Irish elf cereal
你是说你眼睁睁看着我吃光你麦片 一声不吭
just so your little brother wouldn't get into trouble?
就是为了让弟弟不挨骂吗
Yeah. Of course.
当然了
Uh, Mom, are you okay?
妈 你还好吗?
I'm proud of you, Eddie.
我真为你感到骄傲 埃迪
Really? So you're not mad that I lied?
真的?所以我说谎你也不生气?
No, I'm not mad.
我不生气
So, you're saying sometimes it's good to lie?
所以你是说 有时候撒谎也是好的?
No. Don't make me mad again.
不是 不要又惹我生气
You lied about us having a dishwasher.
你骗我们说没有洗碗机
Isn't that hypocritical?
你这不是虚伪吗?
Eddie, there is something called a "White lie."
埃迪 有种东西叫"善意的谎言"
And that is a lie that protects you
而且那谎言是保护你们
from all the things that make white people soft.
不让你们像白人一样软弱的
Emery, you were here yesterday,
埃默里 你昨天就在这儿
so you know what we're going for.
你知道我们要什么效果
Yep. I got it.
嗯 我知道了
Okay. Let's roll!
好了 开始拍摄!
An Asian boy named Winterbottom. Okay, sure, all right.
一个叫温特博顿的亚裔男孩 当然没问题
And...action!
开始拍摄!
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表