剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
Well, not for a while yet.
不是现在 再过会
Two, maybe three years.
大概两三年后吧
But I'm 28.
但我才28岁
Whoa! A limousine!
哇 豪华轿车
Hi. hi.
嘿 你好吗
This takes me back.
这里让我回想起大学时光
The smell of higher education,
高等教育浓浓的书香气
the crack of a ramen brick over a steaming-hot plate.
用碟子盖住热气腾腾的拉面时的响声
Hey, look at their skinny briefcases.
他们的公文包这么瘪
Must be the hot new style in business.
一定是商界最新的爆款
And I didn't realize this was a women's college.
我原来不知道这是所女子大学
Those are art portfolios.
他拿着的是作品集
That's a man.
而且那是个男的
A man?
男的吗
A creative man.
带着艺术气息的男人
This is the Orlando School of Art and Design.
这是奥兰多艺术设计学院
What?
什么
This is art school.
这是艺术学院
I'm studying to be an artist.
我要进修做画家
Ohhhh.
这样啊
I'm Janet. I'll be your student tour guide
我叫珍妮特 你们的学生导游
Or, as I like to think of myself,
其实我更愿意称呼自己为
Your creative-journey chaperone.
你们的创意旅程伴侣
We're being led around by a lunatic.
带我们参观的是个疯子
Our first stop will be the student center.
第一站我们先去学生中心
Built back in 1945...
于1945年建成
Why would you go to college for art?
你为什么要来艺术学院学习
Since when do you care about painting?
你什么时候对画画感兴趣了
I didn't until a few months ago.
大概几个月前吧
But then Steve and I got into a fight, and I was upset,
那天和史蒂夫大吵一架之后 我很不开心
So I went to the National Gallery of Art
国家艺术馆门外有个很赞的热狗摊
because they have a good hot dog vendor outside.
所以我去了那边
Mm-hmm. I was getting relish when I saw a banner for the Vermeer Exhibit.
我正吃着热狗的时候看到了维米尔画展的横幅
It's so...so moving.
真的好感人
Ma'am, there's no food allowed inside the museum.
女士 艺术馆里禁止吃东西
Oh.
好吧
Vermeer not only captured daily dutch life in the 1600s,
维米尔的作品不仅记录了17世纪的荷兰
but also my mood that day.
也记录下我当时的忧伤
After that, I got inspired to paint,
那天以后 我的绘画灵感被激发
and, turns out, I'm pretty good at it, so here we are.
事实也证明我的确擅长画画 所以就到了这
All of the artists
所有的艺术家
sit on the ground among the leaves or...
围坐在地上 把树叶铺在身上
Keep your handbag close.There's a magician at 10:00.
捂紧手袋 十点钟方向有个魔术师
Oh, dean Edwards.
爱德华兹院长
Janet.
珍妮特
"This world is
" 这个世界是
but a canvas to our imaginations."
但也是驱动想象力的帆"
Henry David Thoreau.
亨利·大卫·梭罗
What?
什么鬼
Enjoy the rest of the tour.
好好享受接下来的参观之旅
Dean Edwards runs our weekly free-expression village.
由爱德华兹院长成立的自♥由♥表达小村每周都有活动
You should all come.
你们有空一定要去
It's a safe space for students
在那里你们可以通过任何媒介
to express their creative selves
自♥由♥自在地
through a wide range of mediums.
表现你们的创造力
There's no safe space from your parents' disappointment.
无论怎么挣扎你还是躲不开父母失望的眼神
Yeah. think about that.
是的 好好想想吧
Oh, isn't it great?
这里很赞吧
It's like an all-inclusive land cruise
就像一艘应有尽有的陆上邮轮
for the rest of our lives.
陪我们驶向生命的尽头
You want us to move in here?
你想我们搬到这里吗
Hopefully. We're on the wait list.
希望可以 我们的名字在候补名单上
We need some folks to cash in their chips first,
等这里面几个老伙计走了
buy the farm, you know, take the trip up north.
入土为安 就是驾鹤西去了
Marvin, I'm not...
马文 我不是...
Whoa! They've got a ping-pong table,
太棒了 这里有乒乓球台
board games, shuffleboard, and even a pudding bar.
棋类游戏 推圆盘游戏 还有个布丁吧
Don't forget love.
还有爱情呢
I bet those two have stories.
我猜这俩人一定有故事
Oh, I'm sure they do.
我也觉得是
All the people here are top-notch.
这儿住的都是大人物
This is the best place in the state.
这是全国最棒的地方
Honey, take a look around. See what you think.
哈尼 你到处逛逛 看看喜不喜欢
Okay. Sure. Can't hurt to look.
行吧 看看又没有什么坏处
Dinner's at 4! I love this place!
四点就能吃晚饭了 我超爱这里
Look at her,
看看她
Just painting without any cares in the world.
无心世事 就知道画画
It's nice you're being so supportive.
你能支持她 这很好啊
She's really in her element. It's wonderful.
她画起画的确得心应手 很棒
Wonderful? She's wasting her time.
棒吗 她只是在浪费时间
But I thought you were happy she was going back to school.
我还以为她能重返学校 你很替她高兴呢
School? That's what she calls it.
学校 她说倒好听
I call it a hippie birdbath.
那学校就是嬉皮士的聚居地
I can't keep up.
你态度变太快我跟不上
Oh, Jessica, do you have any scrap fabric lying around?
杰西卡 你家有没用的的布吗
I want to make a collage.
我想做副拼贴画
I don't, but if I did, I would use it
没有 但就算我有
for something practical, like rags.
我也会把它用到实处 比如拿来做抹布
And there's my real sister.
这才是你嘛
I was wondering where you went.
我还在想你为什么突然那么好心
I just don't understand
我无法理解
why you would waste your time on art school.
你为什么要去艺术学院浪费时间
Do you really think you're gonna make a living selling your paintings?
你不会真的打算靠卖♥♥画养活自己吧
I'm not going to school to make money.
我去上学不是为了挣钱
I'm doing it for personal enrichment.
是为了丰富精神世界
Sounds like a waste of the word "rich."
简直就在玷污" 富有" 这个词
I knew you couldn't actually be happy for me.
我就知道你不可能真心替我高兴
Well, I don't need your approval.
我并不需要你的认同
I'm going to the fabric store to buy supplies.
我自己去纺织品商店买♥♥材料
Let me know if you need any zippers
如果你需要一些拉链 线 或者金粉
or threads or gliter pats?
尽管告诉我
Lillian, look at these two cuties.
莉莉安 瞧瞧这两个小可爱
Such sweet faces.
好萌呀
I wish I could just put them in my pocket.
真想把他们塞进我的口袋里呀
Don't look them in the eye.
别跟他们对视
We'll be here all day, so maybe we'll run into you later.
我们一整天都会呆在这 说不定还会见面呢
What are you doing?!
你在搞什么飞机啊
What are you talking about?
你说啥呢
Ain't you a livin' doll?
真是个小萌娃呀
You're so cute. ooh!
你太可爱啦
Like a chipmunk.
像个花栗鼠
Chippy, chippy, chippy!
花栗鼠 花栗鼠 花栗鼠
You did this to us!
都怪你
Hi. welcome. you must be mr. Mcmanus.
嗨 你应该是麦克马纳斯先生吧
It says here you have a cat
这上面写着你有一只猫
And you don't like to be touched.
你不喜欢跟人肢体接触
Is that right?
没错吧
Don't worry. we're gonna take good care of your dad.
放心 我们一定会照顾好你♥爸♥爸的
Oh, this guy.
这家伙
Are the other doctors as funny as you?
其他医生也跟你一样逗比么
I'm a nurse.
我是个护士
A male nurse? you can't stop this guy.
男护士 你太逗了
He's got a million of them.
简直就是个活宝
He's not Mr. Mcmanus.
他不是麦克马纳斯先生
No.
不是
We just signed up for the day passes.
我们只是来一日走访的
Oh, got it. oh, well, here you go.
知道了 给你
Uh, why don't you keep these on you
你还是自己留着吧
So we know you're approved guests?
这样我们知道你是来探客的
What does "do not resuscitate" mean?
"不要抢救"是什么意思啊
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表