剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
I didn't want to say anything.
我不想说出来而已
You guys had to worry about the restaurant
你们已经在为餐厅和埃迪操心了
and Eddie and your hair adjusting to the humidity.
你的头发那时还不适应这里的潮湿气候
For the record, it still hasn't adjusted.
顺便说句 现在也还没适应
I mean, I know it looks good now,
我知道现在也很好
but it looked better before.
但是之前看起来更美
But it was a big change for me, too.
这对我来说也是一个大变化
I didn't keep any memories from my life in D.C.
对于华盛顿的生活 我都没留下什么纪念性的东西
I packed a few things, but they were in that box
我就打包了一点东西装在爸爸放剪短了的
with all of dad's cutoff jean shorts that got lost.
牛仔短裤的盒子里 但那盒子给弄丢了
Yes, they're still looking for that box.
对 他们到现在还在找那箱子呢
Now I'm starting to forget what it was like there.
现在我都快忘了那里生活是怎么样的
And I don't want that to happen to me here.
我不想这样的事再发生一次
Emery, I want you to promise me that you'll always tell me
埃默里 答应我下次你如果不开心
if you're having a tough time,
一定要告诉我
no matter how bad my hair looks.
不管我的头发有多丑
And I promise that we'll find a way
我保证我们会有办法
for you to keep your memories.
留住这些回忆的
Thanks, mom.
谢谢 妈妈
Now, is this the only memory you have of me?
关于我的回忆 你就留着这个吗?
I'm your mother.
我可是你妈
You better have a comb, a birthday card,
你最好留了个梳子 生日卡片
seeds of a watermelon I ate, something.
或者我吃过的西瓜的籽之类的东西
She must have lost her key.
肯定是钥匙丢了
Ma, you were supposed to be home an hour ago.
妈 你一小时前就该到家了
Warren? Where's my mother?
沃伦? 我妈呢?
I, uh...
我...
I lost her.
我把她弄丢了
What do you mean you lost her?!
什么叫你把她弄丢了?!
Well, I was hoping she'd be here.
我还希望她已经回来了
She asked me to get her a tea,
她之前让我给她泡杯茶
and when I came back, she was gone.
等我回来 她就不见了
That's her move.
像是她会做的事
Maybe she's with her salsa-class friends?
她可能跟她萨尔萨课的同学在一起?
Salsa class?
萨尔萨课?
The food or the dance?
萨尔萨烹饪课还是舞蹈课?
I can't remember.
我想不起来了
Don't -- don't worry.
别着急
I'll find her, I promise.
我保证 我一定会找到她的
Jenny?!
珍妮 你在哪
Here, Jenny!
珍妮 我在这里
Jenny!
珍妮
Corporal Bryson, it's Louis Huang.
布莱森下士 我是路易斯·黄
I'm sorry, Louis. Haven't seen Eddie tonight.
路易斯 很抱歉 今晚没看到埃迪
No, it's my mother. She's lost.
不是的 我这次是我妈 她走丢了
She's by herself after dark.
天黑以后 她就一个人不见了
Hold on.
稍等
Ma?
妈
Greenie's.
格里尼咖啡屋
Don't move. I'm on my way.
待在那儿 别动 我马上过去
I can't believe her.
真受不了她
I've been trying to get her to try greenie's for years.
我一直想让她去试试格里尼咖啡屋
Emery, I know we're trying to get rid of stuff,
埃默里 我知道我们一直想扔掉一些东西
but is there room in here for a great idea?
但是我有个好点子给你留一点空间
What if we take pictures of all your things?
试试把你所有的东西都拍照留念呢
That way you keep the memory but less of the garbage --
这样你又能有回忆 还可以去掉一些不必要的杂物
I mean, priceless mementos.
我的意思是 回忆是无价的
And that's how your great-grandma Jessica
这就是你们的祖奶奶杰西卡
made me photo albums so I wouldn't have so much clutter.
给我做了这些相册 让房♥间更整洁了
Wow!
哇哦
Are you almost done?
你好了吗
I have Elyn to see the work campus by 3.
我三点还有事
Yeah, let's do it.
好的 开始吧
This is the marble I was holding
这个是在我妈妈有好点子时
when my mom came up with an amazing plan.
抓着的大理石
Dave?!
戴夫
Yeah, he's one of my guys.
是的 他是我的人
We had a deal, Eddie.
我们谈好了 埃迪
Whoa, whoa. Relax.
放松
Sit down. have some of my sando.
坐 来吃几口我的三明治
No. and please don't disrespect us
不要 请尊重我一些
by shortening the word "sandwich."
不要使用三明治的缩写三明
I hired you to do that job.
我雇你做那个工作
You can't just hire someone else and pocket the profit.
你这样不公平 雇佣了人 然后大赚一笔
I'm sorry, brother, but that's business.
兄弟 抱歉 生意就是这么做的
People do it all the time.
大家都这么做
Do you think Diddy writes his own raps?
你以为吹牛老爹的说唱歌♥词都是他自己写的吗
No, he has mans to do it.
不是的 他请人做的
Pays him $200 and makes $30 million.
付200美金 然后赚上3千万美金
A good businessman values his own time, right?
一个优质的商人懂得珍惜他的时间 懂吗
I hate it when your logic makes sense.
你的逻辑成立时 我很不开心
I know. Everyone does.
我知道 大家都这么说
Want my pepperoncini?
想吃我的辣椒吗
Yes.
想
Ma, thank god you're okay.
妈妈 太好了你安然无恙
I'm glad you're here.
你来了我很高兴
She doesn't understand anything I say.
我说的她什么也听不懂
I was so worried about you. I even called the police.
我超级担心 我都报♥警♥了
I never clicked back to Bryson.
我忘了切回布莱森了
Hey, Bryson, isn't your shift done?
布莱森 你不是可以下班了吗
Yeah, I'm just waiting for Louis to click back over.
是的 我正在等路易斯切回来呢
It's been a while,
已经有一段时间了
But I know my boy Lou would never leave me hanging.
但我知道 亲亲路易斯不会不理我的
He'll figure it out. He's a cop.
他能解决的 毕竟是个警♥察♥
The point is, you can't just go out by yourself
问题是 你不能天黑后自己出门
after dark with strange men.
还跟陌生人待在一起
You had to call me for help.
你得打电♥话♥给我求助
Now do you see how dangerous it is
现在你知道开着这玩意一个人外出
going out in this thing alone?
有多危险了
I knew it was that kind of salsa.
我就知道这是一种辣调味汁
I see you can rent your own movies now.
我知道你现在能自己租电影了
Ma, I don't ever want you to feel stuck.
妈 我从来不想让你觉得拘束
All I want is for you to be happy.
我就是想让你开心
But what if the next time you need help, I'm not around?
但如果下一次你需要帮助 我却不在附近该怎么办呢
Will you at least let me drive you back?
至少让我送你回家吧
What? This is my regular pace.
什么 这是我的正常速度啊
I have poor night vision.
我晚上看不清
I have a present for you.
我有一个礼物送你
Now if you get into trouble again,
下次如果遇到问题
you can call me from anywhere.
随时打我电♥话♥
Norm!
规矩点
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Cellies in the mix now?
哇哦 哇哦 奶奶也是一份子啦
Cut me in on that family plan.
那个家庭计划把我算进去吧
I'll pay for it myself.
我自费
I'm making mad dollars with Evan.
我在埃文那里赚了不少钱了
Come on, mom.
妈妈 快来
Actually, I've been thinking about the advice you gave me
事实上 你的建议我考虑了很久
About valuing my time, and it was good.
关于珍惜自己的时间 这个是对的
You are good at business.
你做生意很在行
Y'all know it.
大家都知道
So, you're fired.
所以你被炒了
I've cut out the middleman and hired Dave myself.
我裁掉中间人 自己雇了戴夫
You're lying. My boy dave would never do me like that.
你在撒谎 我哥们戴夫是不可能这么对我的
Good news, boss.
老板 好消息
Guess how many buds I counted
猜猜我数了几个花骨朵
on Deidre's orchid.
黛德丽的兰花
Three? Four, dawg.
三个吗 四个 老兄
Empires rise, empires fall.
帝国诞生 帝国衰亡
Dave has an amazing work ethic,
戴夫的职业道德非常棒
plus his mom has a fax machine, so bye-bye kinko's fees.
加上他妈妈还有一个传真机 所以传真费也省了
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表