剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
Great idea, Lisa.
说得好 丽莎
Let's definitely do that.
我们会这么做的
You're ready.
你可以出师了
It was really tough.
真心不容易
We both said some things we didn't mean, and some we did.
我们都说了一些违心的话 当然有的话是真的
But I refuse to call my divorce a fail marriage.
但是我不认为我的婚姻是失败的
We made a beautiful child together,
我们生了一个漂亮的宝宝
And if that's not a success, I don't know what is.
如果这都不算成功 那什么才算成功
So, I'm wondering if there's any childcare
我在想 在这个小区里
available in the neighborhood.
有托儿所吗
I work two jobs, and I can't always be there
我打了两份工 皮特放学回家时
when peter gets home from school.
我不可能一直守在他身边
I don't prefer to be touched.
我不是很喜欢人碰我
You know, I've thought about it,
我考虑过了
An 's okay if you don't pay me back the $12.
我可以接受你不付给我12刀
What's important is that Ann and Peter
因为更重要的是要让安和彼得
feel welcome in the neighborhood.
在邻居中感到受欢迎
Carol-joan, are those new sandals?
卡罗尔-琼 这是你的新拖鞋么
Did you buy new sandals when you know you owe me $12?
你明明知道你欠我12刀你还买♥♥了新拖鞋
I had your money, but I-I had to tip my colorist.
我取了要给你的钱的 但是我得给染发师小费
So, that's it for the HOA.
屋主会议到此结束
The neighborhood watch committee will be staying after
邻里守望成员等下可以
to discuss the success of the signs we put up.
留下讨论我们成功放置招牌的事情
So, Jessica, whenever you're ready
杰西卡 等你方便时
To leave...
就可以走了
Actually, I would like to stay.
事实上 我要留下来
I have a couple of ideas
我有许多想法
I would like to constructively add
可以很建设性的加进
to all of your already-great ideas.
你们这些已经很不错的观点里
Um...okay.
好吧
So, I've done some research,
我已经做了一些调查
And I think the neighborhood watch
我认为如果我们安装一些监控摄像头的话
could be even better if we add security cameras,
邻里守望效果会更好
a nightly patrol --
夜间巡逻
Mm, yeah, we're not doing any of that.
我们不会这么做的
Oh, well, just hear me out.
好的听我说完
It's just that there have been
而且你的信箱里也没有再出现
no new sandwiches in mailboxes.
新的三明治
So the signs seem to be working.
所以这个标志看起来很有效
She worked really hard on these ideas.
关于这些主意她真的考虑得很辛苦
If you'll just listen -- you know what? never mind.
你能认真听完么 知道么 无所谓
Meeting is adjourned.
会议到此结束
And to the saboteur who brought the cheesecake bars,
对那些带芝士条来的破坏分子
You can take them with you.
你们可以把它随身带走了
They'll be by the door.
它们会被丢在门口
You know I'm getting ready for bikini season.
我在为比基尼季做准备了
Forget it, Louis.
就这样吧路易斯
They're never gonna let me be part of the neighborhood watch.
她们永远不会让我成为邻里守望组织的一份子的
I'm gonna stop at 7-eleven for a chipwich.
我去711买♥♥个薯片三明治
I'll see you at home.
回家见
I feel so bad for your mom.
我替你妈妈感到伤心
She did such a good job learning to be a team player,
她做得如此之好 学着想成为团队的一员
But she wasn't rewarded for it.
却没有得到奖励
The set of eggs carol-joan has on her,
卡罗尔-琼扔了臭鸡蛋在她身上
To wear her brand-new sandals in front of me.
还在我面前穿着她崭新的拖鞋
They kept saying "the signs are enough.
他们一直说设了标志就够了
The signs are enough."
标志就够了
Go to an ATM!
找个自动取款机吧
Put on your new sandals and walk to an ATM!
穿上你的新拖鞋去自动取款机吧
Maybe they'd hear Jessica out
如果他们能意识到标志是不够的话
if they thought the signs weren't enough.
也许他们就会听杰西卡的了
I don't understand women with unpainted toenails.
我不能理解女人们不涂指甲油的脚指甲
Here you go.
给你
I'm bugging out.
我打退堂鼓了
Don't bug out.
别腿软
You'll take Alison to the roof of the building
你可以带艾莉森去屋顶
and use this telescope to show her
用这幅望远镜 让她看
the star that you paid to name after her.
你花钱用她的名字命名的星星
And then I'm gonna pop a "kiss me" sweetheart
然后我突然拿出这个写着 吻我 的糖盒
And I'm gonna kiss her.
然后吻她
Hey, Eddie.
嗨 埃迪
Hey, Trent.
特伦特
You guys ready to go inside?
你们要进去么
We're ready.
我们准备好了
Look who wants to come into our house.
看看这是谁想进入我们家
Walk away, scout hater.
走开 恨童子军的人
No way any of you are coming into our dance.
你们几个都不能参加我们的舞会
And here's the thing about flat management structure --
这是关于扁平化管理结构的一些东西
If you come after one of us, you get all of us.
一旦你攻击我们中的一个人 你就得罪了我们所有人
Oh, my god.
天呢
Corporal bryson, what happened?
布莱森下士 发生什么了
Sad day, Louis.
悲伤的一天 路易斯
It appears someone stole Ann's ceramic lawn frog.
似乎有人偷了安家草坪上的陶瓷青蛙
This seems a little excessive for a stolen yard decoration.
偷一个庭院装饰品 这反应也太大了吧
It was also a hide-a-key for her latchkey son, peter.
那也是为她儿子彼得准备的藏钥匙的地方
He's missing.
他也不见了
Something horrible happened.
可怕的事情发生了
Ann's son, Peter, is missing.
安的儿子彼得失踪了
What?!
什么
Why can't these white people keep track of their kids?
为什么这些白人不能看好他们的孩子
Every time we look at a milk carton,
每次我们看这个牛奶纸盒
We have to see their failures.
我们就必须看到他们的失败
Okay. Let's go to the tapes.
我们去看录像吧
You put up an unsanctioned security camera?
你擅自安装了一个未经批准的摄像头
I thought you learned how to be a team player.
我以为你已经学会了如何成为一个队友
I did.
我确实啊
But if the team doesn't go along with what you want,
但是如果团队没有按照你想要的方向走
You got to do your own thing.
你就得开始用你自己的方法了
Okay, so, the Robin scouts won't let us in the dance.
这些罗宾童子军不让我们参加舞会
Feels dramatic, but sure.
虽然感觉很戏剧性 但是又很真实
Here's the new plan --
这是我们的新计划
I know a burger place down the street
我知道这条街上一个吃汉堡的地方
That lets you dictate the number of straws you get.
你可以自己控制拿吸管的数目
We go there, you and alison get two straws,
我们到了那 你和艾莉森拿两根
And you share a romantic milkshake.
然后你们可以分享了一杯浪漫的奶昔
Yeah, yeah, that's good!
太棒了
And I still have the sweethearts.
我还带着糖果呢
This night can still be perfect.
这个夜晚仍旧会是完美的
Now, we're both gonna cut our hands and join our blood --
现在我们可以歃血为盟了
Dude, stop.
兄弟 停下
I found it. I found your money.
我找到了 我找到你的钱了
It was in Evan's underwear drawer.
在埃文的内衣抽屉里
The camera was recording the whole day
彼得失踪的一整天
That peter went missing.
摄像头一直都在记录
I stole the lawn frog.
是我偷了草坪上的青蛙
What?
什么
I thought that if something went missing,
我以为如果能丢些什么东西
The neighborhood watch would see their signs weren't enough
居委会就会觉得他们的仅仅靠标志是不够的
and listen to your great ideas.
就会接纳你那么好的建议了
But I didn't mean for the thing that went missing
但是我没打算让一个
to be a child.
孩子失踪啊
You got a child kidnapped?
你让一个孩子被绑♥架♥了
That is the sweetest thing you've ever done for me.
这是你为我做的最甜蜜的事情
You're not mad? No.
你不生我的气 不
You really want me to have the things I want in life.
你是真的想让我拥有我想要的东西
And you'll do whatever you have to to help me get them.
你会做任何你能做的事情来帮助我得到
I'm never gonna be mad at you for that.
我永远不会因为那样而生你气的
Now let's see what happened to that little snowball.
现在让我看看那小孩发生什么了
Marvin?
马文
Look.
看
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表