剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
It's come to my attention that a note was distributed
我注意到有人在陪审团里分发一个字条
amongst the jury, along with a gift.
还附了份礼物
Bailiff Dan.
丹法警
"we need a new jury boss.
"我们需要一个新的陪审团主席
Harvey is weak. Here's a gift."
杰瑞很弱 这是份礼物
Normally, I would send all of you home and seat new jury,
一般来说 我会把你们都撵回家然后找一个新的陪审团
But I'm planning to run for office
但我准备竞选
and I don't want to cost the taxpayers any more money.
因为我不想多花纳税人的钱
Any attempt to bribe your fellow juror
任何试图贿赂身边陪审员的行为
will result in all of you being held in contempt!
都将使你们被控蔑视法庭罪
Bailiff, please collect the bribes.
法警 请收起贿赂品
Harvey ate my orange.
哈维吃了我的橙子
No.
我没有
So, did you like the movie?
你喜欢那个电影吗
The gangsters were a'ight, but most of the time,
黑帮屌♥爆了 但是大多数时间
I had no idea what was happening.
我都不知道它是讲什么的
Well, I liked it.
我很喜欢
In fact, it might be my favorite movie of all time.
实际上 这可能是我目前最喜欢的电影了
E-eddie, do you ever get bored?
埃迪 你有时候会不会厌倦
I'm bored now, thanks to this homework.
我现在就很厌倦 拜作业所赐
No. I mean bored with us.
不 我是说对我们在一起厌倦
Us? what are you talking about?
我们 你在说什么呢
My dad's not supposed to pick me up for another hour.
我爸爸应该一个小时后才来接我
Louis.
路易斯
Thought I'd come by a little early.
我想我可以早点来
You mentioned you knew your way around the old six-string.
你提到过你会弹六弦琴
Any chance you'd be up for a jam sesh?
想不想来场即兴演奏呀
Evan, feed Jerry.
埃文 喂下杰瑞
I just did. it's your turn.
我刚喂过了 到你了
At least someone will be rested tomorrow.
至少有人明天能休息了
Evan, that's my calculator.
埃文 你按的是我的计算器
Hello? Hey, it's me.
你好 是我
Hey, I'm glad you called.
你打来电♥话♥真好
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Eddie, you know I think you're great,
埃迪 你知道我觉得你很好
and going out with you this past year
过去这一年跟你在一起
has been really, really cool.
真的真的很好
But lately, things have felt...
但是最近 事情变得
Different.
有点不同了
It's like somewhere along the line,
就好像在某个节点
we stopped having fun.
快乐突然不见了
That's not how it should be.
事情不该这样
I mean, look at our dads.
我说 看看咱们的爸爸
Our dads?
咱们的爸爸
Do you see how much fun they have?
你看到他俩在一起多开心了吗
It reminded me of how it used to be with us,
这让我想起我们之前的感觉
back when things were new and exciting.
那时一切都新鲜刺♥激♥
Face it, Eddie, we've fallen into a rut.
认清现实吧 埃迪 我们陷入俗套了
Is it a rut? Or a groove?
俗套 还是低潮
I think we need to take a break.
我觉得我们应该分手冷静一下
A break? Allison, I...
分手 艾莉森 我...
Hey, guys, uh, sorry to interrupt,
各位 抱歉打扰
But are you almost done?
但是你们快说完了吗
I was hoping Allison could put Gary on.
艾莉森能不能让加里接电♥话♥
Sorry, Eddie.
抱歉 埃迪
Dad!
爸爸
Hello?
你好
Hey, man, I picked up the guitar tab for "Sultans of Swing."
兄弟 我学会了"摇摆之王" 的吉他谱
Yes, you did!
太好了
Well, those are some interesting closing arguments,
确实是有趣的结案陈词
But given the witnesses who saw the defendant light the fire
但是考虑到看到被告人点火的目击证人
And the footage of him dancing around the flames afterwards,
后来看到他绕着火焰跳舞的画面
I'd say this is a pretty open-and-shut case.
我必须得说这是一个再简单明了不过的事情了
So, unless there are any questions,
那么 没有其他问题的话
I reckon we can just go ahead and vote.
我觉得我们可以直接投票了
I have a question.
我有问题
Why wasn't i made jury boss?
为什么我不能做陪审团的老板
Uh, great news.
好消息
The community theatre's
社区剧场
Doing shakespeare in the park this weekend.
这周末在公园里放莎士比亚
Hope you and allison don't have any plans.
希望你和艾莉森没有其他计划
we'll bring gary. yeah. that's not gonna happen.
我们会带上盖瑞 算了吧
Me and allison are taking a break.
我和艾莉森分手了
What? since when? i thought you guys were solid.
什么时候开始的 我以为你们关系很好呢
It's like she got sick of me.
她好像厌倦我了
She said we were in a rut.
她说我们的关系落入俗套了
A rut? or a groove?
俗套 还是低潮
That's what i said, but she wasn't hearing it.
我就是这么说的 但她不听啊
She said that you and gary had more fun.
她说你和盖瑞都比我们俩快乐
Maybe she has a point.
也许她说得对
If our dads get along better than we do,
如果我们的老爸都比我们相处得更好
What does that say about us?
那我们算什么呢
Because at the end of the day,
因为一天结束的时候
This is about getting to the truth!
正是接近真理的时候
Harvey claims that he visited singapore,
杰瑞说他去新加坡旅游了
Yet today, he had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich,
截止今天他吃了一个花生黄油果酱三明治
Even though there's a perfectly good noodle shop next door.
即使有一个几乎完美的面条店在旁边
My wife packed me a sandwich.
我老婆给我打包了一个三明治
Alleged wife.
所谓的老婆
This isn't personal.
这无关私人感情
I like harvey.
我喜欢杰瑞
But is he really jury boss material?
但他真的是当陪审团老板的料么
So tense.
这么紧张
Too tense?
太紧张了
I mean, you decide.
你决定就好
Oh, for god's sake!
天啊
It's been hours!
已经好几个小时了
Don't you see what's happening?
你们没看到发生什么了么
She's holding us hostage!
她在拿我们当人♥质♥
Why won't these windows open?!
为什么窗户打不开
O-okay, okay.
好的好的
Uh, jessica, may i have a word? please?
杰西卡 我能说句话么
If we let you be jury foreperson,
如果我们让你做陪审团主席
Will you just cast your vote so we can go home?
你能不能好好投票 让我们回家
It would be my first act as jury boss.
这是我第一次做陪审主席
Okay, so, when the judge asks,
所以 当法官问的时候
You just read the verdict, and then we can all go.
你宣读这个判决 然后我们就可以走了
Thank you, jury minion.
谢谢你 陪审团的爪牙
All rise!
全体起立
You may be seated.
坐吧
I understand the jury has reached a verdict?
陪审们应该已经达成了共识
Why isn't harvey sitting in the...
为什么杰瑞坐在
Harvey had a scratchy throat,
杰瑞喉咙沙哑了
So i'm filling in as madame foreperson.
所以我替代为陪审主席了
Very well.
非常好
Would our new foreperson please
我们的新主席能不能
read the verdicok to the cort!
宣读这个决议
Yes, your honor.
可以 不胜荣幸
We, the jury, find the defendant...
陪审团觉得被告
Guilty.
有罪
Stop burning things, you weirdo.
别说这些事情了 你这个怪人
I hated you the moment i saw you.
看到你就讨厌
That's a mistrial.
无效审判
What?
什么
He's obviously guilty!
他明显就是有罪的
Look at him! look at his face!
看他 看他的脸
Innocent people don't have hair like that!
无辜的人不可能有这样的头发
Louis!
路易斯
I was just about to call you.
我正要给你打电♥话♥呢
Any interest in going to medieval times
对中世纪有兴趣么
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表