剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
Rock the vote!
去投票 动起来
Naw. My friends are irritating the hell out of me right now.
不去 他们彻底惹怒我了
They all act like they're the smartest ones at the table.
个个都以为自己聪明过人
I don't need to be around people like that.
这样的朋友不要也罢
But biggie didn't kill Tupac!
可是大先生没有害死图帕克啊
Thank you.
终于有人懂了
And now for the posthumous premiere
接下来是图帕克死后
of Tupac's "toss it up,"
"艰难抉择"的首映
Oh, my god.
天啊
I can't believe you called INS to do a sweep.
我真不敢相信你居然叫了移♥民♥局来清查
If everyone is here legally, there should be no problem.
要是每个人都是合法居留 就不会有问题
You can still get him.
你还能追上他
There's a long, terrible light at the end of the street.
路口的红灯长的要命
It takes, like, five minutes.
得等五分钟
Ma'am, you'll have to come with us. Why?
女士 你得跟我们走一趟 为什么
We ran a check on everyone here
我们检查了所有人
and found two illegal immigrants...
发现有两位非法移♥民♥
Hector Martinez and you.
赫克托·马丁内斯和你
What?! Ma'am?
什么 女士
Ma'am?
女士?
She's shutting down.
她死机了
I've seen this before... when Connie Chung
以前在诺德斯特姆百货 当宗毓华[美国知名亚裔女主播]
blew off her autograph request at Nordstrom's.
拒绝给她签名时也这样过
Again, we don't speak spanish.
再说一遍 我们不说西班牙语
He was the only attorney I could find on short notice.
时间紧张 我只能找到这一位代理人了
Plus, he gave me a free t-shirt.
而且他还给了我一件免费T恤
Okay, here.
好了 给你
Just fill this out to update your green card
只需填了这个表 更新绿卡
and restore your permanent-resident status.
就可以恢复你的永久居民身份
I thought "permanent resident" meant "permanent."
我以为"永久居民"就意味着"永远"呢
I didn't know I had to keep renewing my green card.
我不知道绿卡还得不断更新
I would have found this out sooner
你要是登记选民的话
if you'd ever registered to vote.
我就能早点发现了
I'm a permanent resident. It's basically the same thing.
我是永久居民 这差不多一个意思
So you just plan to have a green card forever.
那你就准备一直拿着绿卡吗
Don't you want to become a citizen?
难道你不想当一个公民吗
I tried, but the process was so ...
我试过 但是过程太...
They interrogate you and they ask you
他们会盘问你 然后让你回答
a million questions, like you're a criminal,
成百上千个问题 就好像你是罪犯一样
Like they're trying to catch you in a lie.
就好像他们想抓到你说谎一样
Plus, you have to take a test,
而且还得参加考试
memorize the Pledge of Allegiance.
背诵《效忠宣誓》
Why would I want to do all that?
我何必呢
To vote, to be on game shows...
你可以投票 或者上游戏节目...
It takes years, it's expensive,
这要花好几年 而且很费钱
and it's all for a piece of paper
却只是为了拿到一张
that will make no difference in my day-to-day life.
不会对我的生活产生任何影响的纸
Is that why you never wear the American-flag pin I got you?
所以你从来不戴我送你的美国国旗徽章吗
No, I don't wear that because I
不 我不戴是因为
don't like hole in my shirt.
我不喜欢在衬衫上戳出来洞
I'll send you a bill.
我会把账单寄给你
And I will wait till the final-reminder letter to pay it.
而我会等到最后一刻再去付账
Oh. Hector called.
赫克托打来电♥话♥了
He quit.
他辞职了
He's afraid to set foot in here
现在移♥民♥局知道了他的事
now that the INS knows about him.
他不敢回来了
So he really is undocumented.
所以他确实是非法入境
He said his folks came here from mexico
他说他家在他还小的时候
for a better life when he was a baby.
从墨西哥过来想要过上更好的生活
I bet he was a really cute baby.
我敢说他当时一定非常可爱
Well, I'm sorry about Hector,
赫克托的事我很遗憾
but the rules are the rules.
但规矩就是规矩
How could you say that?
你怎么能这么说
Right now, you're technically
实际上你现在也是一个
an undocumented immigrant too!
没登记的非法移♥民♥
But my situation is different.
但我的情况不同
I just messed up some paperwork.
我只是搞砸了一些申请表格
Hector is here illegally.
赫克托可是非法入境
Do you know who the original illegal immigrants were?
你知道最早的非法移♥民♥是谁吗
The Pilgrims.
清教♥徒♥们
This country was founded by illegal immigrants.
这个国家就是非法移♥民♥建立的
Like my porcelain colonial mice figurines.
跟我的瓷质殖民时期小老鼠雕像一样
I know.
我知道
And I respect them.
我尊重他们
This issue is too complex to be reduced to a sound bite...
这个问题太复杂了 无法简单地归结成一个答案
Like that wall keepers ad that manipulated you.
就像那些操纵了你的海岸线巡警广♥告♥
Or that clean parks ad that manipulated you.
或者操纵了你的干净公园广♥告♥
That's different. Jimmy needs to fly his kite.
那不一样 吉米需要空间来放风筝
Look, people like Hector are stuck in a gray area.
像赫克托一样的人徘徊在灰色地带
His parents brought him here. He was raised in this country.
他的父母把他带来 他在这个国家长大
He loves America. He has a family.
他爱美国 他也有家人
What if it were you?
如果是你 你会怎么办
Besides, he's the hardest worker we have.
而且他是我们最勤劳的员工了
I mean, who's gonna do a better job ... Nancy?
谁能比他做的好呢 南希吗
I've already dropped two taco platters,
我已经打碎两个卷饼盘子了
and I'm not even on the clock yet.
而我甚至还没上班呢
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你们过来了
I'm sorry things got so heated.
我很抱歉之前事态发展得这么严重
That "hot dog" comment hurt.
那个"热狗"的讽刺好伤人
I have to cut them up because my jaw has a weak hinge.
我得把热狗切开 是因为我的下巴很脆弱
And we could've lost our friendship
我们差点因为听信流言蜚语
over what turned out was just us being ill-informed.
而毁了我们之间的友谊
New information has come to light.
有新的证据了
What are you pointing at?
你在指什么
Wait for it.
等一下
He's wearing Penny Hardaways!
他穿了便士·哈达威球鞋
And when did Nike release those?
耐克什么时候出的这一款
Like...a week ago.
一周前吧
Which is way after Tupac died.
这在图帕克死后很久了
It's like this video was shot after his death.
好像这个视频是他死后才拍的
So, are you saying...
所以 你是想说...
Tupac is not the guy that sang
《爹妈都不懂我》
"parents just don't understand"?
不是图帕克唱的
What I'm saying is that none of us are right
我是说 在谁杀了图帕克这件事上
about who killed Tupac...
我们都错了...
Because Tupac is still alive.
因为图帕克根本没死
It makes sense.
确实说得通
Walter said he was an actor.
沃特曾说过他是个演员
Maybe Tupac staged his death to get out of the rap game.
也许图帕克假死是为了逃离说唱圈
Well, that's stupid.
你也太蠢了
He probably did it to boost sales.
他估计是为了扩大销量
Yo! we can disagree and still be friends.
我们可以意见不同 但仍然是朋友
It doesn't have to turn into a fight.
没必要吵起来
Like, we can insult each other,
比如说 我们可以互损
but just do it in a funny way.
但别搞成人身攻击
Like how you're a baby who sleeps with a gloworm?
比如说你是个要抱着格洛蠕虫睡觉的小婴儿
Not like that, no.
不是这样
Sorry.
抱歉
It's okay.
没关系
I'm just saying...
我只是说...
Every time a rapper dies, their sales go up.
每当说唱歌♥手去世 他们的唱片销量都会上升
So it makes sense that Tupac would've thought...
所以也许图帕克这么做...
Voting is about to begin.
投票即将开始
I'm expecting long lines.
应该会有很多人前来
If you can't handle it, guess what. You can.
别觉得你们处理不了 相信自己
Hey, boss.
老板
Hector. I thought you quit.
赫克托 我以为你辞职了
I did. but then, uh, Jessica called me.
没错 不过杰西卡给我打了电♥话♥
We went to see that immigration attorney.
我们去见那位移♥民♥律师了
He figured out how to get Hector right with the law.
他有办法让赫克托成为合法居民了
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表