剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
Eighth grade done, son. I made it.
8年级结束了 小爷我成功毕业啦
Can you do that again for the camera?
你能再对着摄像机再做一遍吗?
No, man.
才不要
And put that away.
快把它拿开
The graduation ceremony is over.
毕业典礼已经结束了
The end of another school year.
一个学年又结束了
I'm have to say,
我必须得承认
I'm starting to think moving to Orlando was a good idea.
我开始觉得搬到奥兰多是不错的选择了
We've been here for three years.
我们都在这住了3年了
Eddie finished middle school...
埃迪中学毕业了...
It's been a long haul
自入学的那个周三以来
since starting on that Wednesday.
这真是一段漫长艰难的时光啊
Cattleman's is going great...
我们的牛排店也运营的不错...
Well, pretty soon Golden Saddle
我相信金鞍餐厅很快就要抄袭
will be copying me copying them.
我们从他们那偷来的创意了
...and I just got my biggest listing yet...
...而且我接了目前为止最大的一单...
a house in Gulf Mist estates.
一栋海雾湾房♥产的房♥子
That fancy gated community?
就是那个有酷炫大门的社区吗?
Damn, woman. right?
厉害了 我的妻 对吧?
We should celebrate.
我们应该要好好庆祝一番
Turn on the A.C.
去把空调打开
Yes. O-oh!
太棒了!
We're doing it, Jessica...
杰西卡 我们小日子也开始滋润了..
We're living the American dream,
我们现在就是活在美国梦里啊
just like... the landlord!
就像是... 房♥主来了!
Quick, hide your grandmother!
快 把你们奶奶藏起来!
You still haven't added her to the lease?
你还是没把她名字加到租赁合同上吗?
No, it's 100 extra bucks a month.
当然没有 每月要多付一百美金呢
Are you gonna pay it?
你付啊?
Move, move! Put her in the pantry!
快! 快! 把她推到储食室去!
Go, go, go, go!
赶紧的! 去! 去!
Another debate team victory.
辩论赛又一次取得了胜利!
I still haven't heard one good reason
关乎我们为什么不应该有死刑的论点
why we shouldn't have capital punishment.
我还是连一条稍微好点的理由都没听到
You'll never sell me on the electric chair.
你永远都不会把我送到电椅上的
That power bill must be so high.
不然电费一定很贵
I have to make a quick stop to meet my new client.
我要顺便去见一下我的新客户
By all means, by all means.
那是自然哒
Whoa.
哇
This place looks nice.
这地方看起来不错啊
Eddie Murphy's mistress lives here. Oh.
艾迪·墨菲的情妇就住这 哦
We've had a lot of trouble trying to sell this place.
为了卖♥♥这房♥子 我们花了不少精力啊
It's a tough market for high-end real estate.
现在高档房♥的市场很不景气啊
I'll still find you a buyer.
我还是会给你找到个买♥♥家的
Okay.
好吧
I like your debate blazer.
我喜欢你的辩论队队服
The gold buttons
这种金扣子
whisper power instead of shouting it.
低调地表现出了权利的气息
It's actually my everyday blazer.
这实际上是我的日常校服
I go to St. Orlando's Prep.
我在圣奥兰多预备学校上课
Private school... do you love it?
私立学校... 你喜欢吗?
I bet you love it.
我猜你肯定很喜欢
I love it.
我超爱的
Every two years,
每隔两年
they refresh all of the library books
学校就会把所有图书馆的书遍更新一遍
so the pages are always crisp.
以便让书页一直保持崭新靓丽
Girl.
妹子 天哪噜
For real.
是真的
My mom's a librarian there.
我妈是那的图书管♥理♥员♥
Did I mention they give us briefcases?
我有跟你提过学校还给我们发公文包吗?
They have uniforms and amazing debate team,
他们有统一的制♥服♥ 辩论队超一流
a science lab this is an actual lab.
还有一个真正用来做实验的科学实验室
They even line up for the water fountain,
他们甚至连在饮水机前喝水都会排队
Unlike the savages at my school.
不像我们我们学校的那些野蛮人
Can I please go to St. Orlando's next year, mommy?
妈咪 我明年能去圣奥兰多上学吗?
"saint"? Sounds expensive.
"圣"这个字听着就很贵
But I really want to be with a higher echelon of people.
但是我想和高阶层的小朋友一起嘛
Did you just learn the world "echelon"?
"阶层"这个词是你刚学的吗?
Yes, and I would have learned it sooner
对 但如果我去圣奥兰多上学
if I went to St. Orlando's.
肯定早就学会了
Private school is a waste of money.
私立学校整个就是浪费钱
It's for parents who outsource their discipline.
那些懒得管小孩的家长就把他们的孩子丢到私立学校
But the private-school kids call each other "chum"!
但私立学校的孩子们都称对方为"密友"!
I don't need to pay people to push you guys to succeed.
我才不需要花钱请人来促使你们三兄弟成功
I already do that myself.
这活我自己就干了
The Menendez brothers went to private school,
梅嫩德斯兄弟(美国著名弑亲案主角)也去的是私立学校
and look what happened to them.
看看他们下场怎么样?
Who are they?
他们是谁?
Doesn't matter.
这不重要
The important thing is
重要的是
they didn't get away with it.
他们最后都没有成功逃脱
Check out my new weapon
看看我的新武器...
against the scourge of dead palm fronds...
用来对付枯死的棕榈树叶子的...
my telescopic pruner.
可伸缩修剪刀
I'll tell ya.
我告诉你
The right tool can make yard work a hoot.
一个合适的工具就能让庭院修剪工作轻松自如
I've always dreamed of owning a sit-down lawn mower.
我总想要一个可坐式草坪修剪机
I'd cut grass,
我可以边割草
reenact scenes from "Can't Buy Me Love"...
边再现披头士乐队《真爱无价》的场景...
Well, do it.
那就去买♥♥一台啊
Your restaurant's doing well.
你餐厅正如日中天
You can afford one.
你肯定能买♥♥得起
My yard doesn't belong to me.
我们家院子不是我们的
I rent.
是我租的
I can't pluck a dandelion
我拔根蒲公英
without hearing about it from my landlord Murray.
都要问问房♥东默里的态度
I can't wait to be a homeowner.
我真的迫不及待地想有一栋自己的房♥子了
A man should own his own house.
一个男人就应该要有自己的房♥子
Murray's open to selling,
默里倒是同意卖♥♥
but Jessica and I are very strict
但杰西卡和我对我们的长♥期♥计划
about our long-term plans.
可都是很谨慎的
We agreed for the next three years
我们都同意接下来的三年
we reinvest everything into our businesses.
把所获利益全部投回餐厅里
Oh, man!
天哪!
That was Honey's favorite flamingo.
那个是蜜儿最爱的火烈鸟
She's gonna be p.o.'d.
她会气坏的
Aw.
哦
Hey.
嗨
Evan said he'd pay for my manicure
埃文说只要我跟你聊聊圣奥兰多的事
if I talked to you about St. Orlando's.
他就替我付美甲的钱
I'm an alumna... I...
我是那的校友... 我...
Will you please hear her out?
你听她说完可以吗?
I know private school is expensive,
我知道私立学校很贵
but we only have to send me.
但你们只需要供我就行了
The "others" don't need to know.
"其他两个"不需要知道
Come with me.
跟我来吧
These...are life plans.
这些是...人生计划
I made one for each member of the family,
我给每个家庭成员都做了一份
And I update them every five years.
每五年一更新
I've mapped out all the classes and experiences
我把所有你们三兄弟致富成功
you boys need to be successful and lead good lives.
所要做的的事和上的课都列出来了
Emery's good at so many things,
埃默里擅长的事很多
so I left his career plan open,
所以我把他的职业规划栏空了出来
and I focused on his personal life.
花更多的心思在他的个人生活上
Eddie's plan was easy because the goal was simple.
埃迪的计划就简单多了 因为目标也很简单明了
And here is your plan.
然后这个就是你的计划了
I've thought of everything.
我已经把所有事都安排好了
I've already seen these boards. What do you mean?
我已经看过这些计划板了 啥?
I use the garage as a cartwheel zone
每当我想私下表达自己的喜悦之情时
when I want to express joy in private.
我就把这个车♥库♥当做我的侧手翻基地
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表