剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
And ordering drumsticks in iambic pentameter?
可以用五音步抑扬格玩鼓锤
That sounds so great to me.
听起来很好
But i can't.
但我不能参加了
Not today.
不是今天
Not ever.
以后也不会
It's because of eddie and allison, isn't it?
是因为埃迪和艾莉森 是么
Darn it! i knew something was up.
该死 我知道要发生什么事
I haven't seen allison this upset
我从来没有见过艾莉森这么沮丧
Since those wildebeests trampled mufasa.
就因为这些角马踩踏木法沙
It's because of us, gary.
是因为我们 盖瑞
For whatever reason, our connection
无论如何 我们的友谊
Has caused eddie and allison to doubt theirs.
已经让埃迪和艾莉森怀疑自己了
We're tearing our houses apart,
我们正在分♥裂♥我们的家庭
Just like the montagues and capulets.
就像蒙太古和凯普莱特
Are you saying...
你意思是
I'm afraid we can't be friends anymore.
恐怕我们以后再也不能做朋友了
That really is too bad.
那真是太糟糕了
I liked having such a cool friend.
很开心有你这样一个酷酷的朋友
Me, too.
我也是
But when you care about someone,
当你在乎某人的时候
You have to make sacrifices.
你必须做出一些牺牲
Shakespeare invented this, you know?
莎士比亚创造了这个手势
He called it "the hand hug."
他称它为手的拥抱
Because men couldn't hug back then.
因为男人们不能回抱
Right.
对
Because men couldn't hug.
男人不能拥抱
I can't believe i slept through roman numerals.
我不能相信我睡过了罗马数字
Now i'm never gonna know what super bowl it is.
现在我也不会知道超级碗是什么了
You're tired?
你还算累
In karate club,
在空手道俱乐部
I accidentally kicked a kid in the face.
我不小心打了一个小孩的脸
That's nice.
很好
I can't remember the last time i had a chance to exercise.
我都记不得我上次锻炼是什么时候了
You have it easy.
你做的很轻松
All you do is,
你不过是
You just ply jerry with food to keep him quiet.
用食物使杰瑞安静下来
I feed him because he's hungry.
它饿了我就喂它了
All you do is play with him!
你所做的只是跟它玩
I have to play with him.
我必须跟它玩
Otherwise, he'd be a fat blob.
否则它就会变成一个脂肪团
don't you dare call jerry fat! i didn't.
你敢说杰瑞胖 我没说
You're putting words in my mouth,
你非要这么理解我的话
Just like you put empty calories in jerry's.
就好像你放空卡路里在杰瑞那
you take that back! i will not!
你收回 我不
Jerry?
杰瑞
Having a snack?
吃零食呢
Why not?
为什么不呢
Now that i'm single, i don't have to watch my figure.
现在我单身了 不用注意自己的形象了
You were watching your figure?
你有注意过自己的形象吗
You know, your situation with allison
你和艾莉森的情况
Reminds me of an old love story.
让我想起了一个古老的爱情故事
Dad, please, i do not want to hear any more shakespeare.
求你了老爸 我不想听到任何关于莎士比亚的事情
I'm not talking about shakespeare.
我不是要讲莎士比亚
I'm talking about when i was dating your mom.
我想讲的是当年我跟你妈妈约会的时候
I really wanted to impress her,
我真的很想让她喜欢我
So i used to serenade her with my guitar.
所以我曾经用吉他给她唱小夜曲
But after a while, i could tell she was getting sick of it.
但过了一会我就知道她很讨厌这个
I know, crazy, right?
不敢相信是吧
So, i switched it up,
所以 我换了
And i started reading her shakespeare instead.
我开始给她读莎士比亚了
I kept it fresh,
我让我们的关系保持新鲜
And that's what you need to do with allison.
那就是你需要对艾莉森做的
You have to show her things can still be unexpected
你必须要对她展示一些意料之外的事情
And spontaneous, just like it was at the beginning.
并且是很自然的 就好像开始的时候一样
Eddie?
埃迪
Allison, there's something i have to tell you.
艾莉森 我必须要告诉你一些事情
I'm sorry i've been so boring lately.
我很抱歉之前我那么无聊
It's just you're so chill,
只不过因为你很酷
And i feel like i can be myself around you.
我感觉在你周围我也能做我自己
And to be honest, myself is a little lazy.
说实话 真实的我是有点懒的
So, i'm going to make more of an effort
所以 我会做一些努力
To show that i appreciate you, because i do!
来表明我很欣赏你 因为我真的喜欢你
Get your coat, girl.
拿好你的外套
We're gonna go see "romeo and juliet."
我们去看《罗密欧和朱丽叶》
But we already saw it.
但是我们已经看过了
I know! i'm being spontaneous!
我知道 我是发自内心的
You're surprised, right?
你现在很吃惊 对吗
You didn't see that coming.
你没想到吧
We've got a dedication
我们都在奉献
Going out to a special coachman.
出门遇到一个特别的车夫
It says, "from a capulet to a montague,
它是这么说的 从家族到蒙塔古
I'll never forget when we were 'two princes'."
我永远也忘不了当我们是两个王子的时候
♪ one, two, princes kneel before you ♪
一 二 王子跪在你面前
♪ that's what i said, now ♪
那是我正在说的
♪ princes, princes who adore you ♪
王子喜欢你
♪ just go ahead, now ♪
前进吧
♪ one has... ♪
一个人拥有
No parent should outlive their tamagotchi.
白发人送黑发人真是太痛苦了
It was only a few extra words.
说句题外话
I don't understand why they have to redo the whole trial.
我不理解他们为什么要重申整个案件
To be honest,
说实话
I'm surprised you did jury duty in the first place.
我很吃惊你做了陪审主席
What do you mean?
你什么意思
You're not a citizen yet, jessica.
你还不是市民呢 杰西卡
They must've sent you the summons by accident.
他们一定是碰巧寄了传票给你
All you had to do was say you're here on a green card,
你就告诉他们你只是去拿绿卡
And you could've gotten out of it.
应该就不用再去了
Mom's really broken up about jerry.
妈妈真的在为杰瑞伤心
I didn't even know she knew him.
我都不知道她认识它
Did you hear something?
你听见声音了吗
No.
没听见
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表