剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
Hey, ladies. Uh, welcome.
欢迎光临 女士们
I'm sam. How can I help?
我是山姆 有什么能帮助你们的?
That's not his real name. I worked in a furniture store.
这才不是他的真名 我以前在家具店干过
Salesmen pay for their kids' college with lies.
售货员通过撒谎来支付他们小孩的大学学费
I can't have kids. Lie.
我不能生孩子 谎话
Okay, sam,
好吧 山姆
We're looking for a recliner for my mother-in-law.
我们来给我婆婆买♥♥一个活动躺椅
oh. uh, over here's our branson G7. That's a lie.
哦 那是我们的布兰森G7型号♥ 你在说谎
uh, very popular with bachelors... Lie.
很受单身人士和... 谎话
and newlyweds. Lie.
新婚夫妇欢迎 谎话
Also comes in corduroy. Another lie.
还事灯芯绒的 还是谎话
Hey, Eddie, look. A love seat.
嘿 埃迪 你看 一个"爱之椅"
You should get one for Alison now that you two are...
你应该给艾莉森买♥♥一个 因为你俩现在已经...
What are they talking about?
他们在说什么?
Nothing... just dumb-wads being dumb.
没什么 蠢人在犯傻而已
He and Alison are smooching.
他和艾莉森在拥吻
With their lips!
用嘴唇哦!
You kissed Alison? Why didn't you tell me?
你亲了艾莉森? 为什么你没告诉我?
N... I don't know.
不... 我也不知道
It wasn't a big deal.
不是什么大不了的事
Yeah. No, it's cool.
对 没关系
I don't tell you every time I kiss your mom, so I get it.
每次我亲你♥妈♥的♥时候也没告诉你 所以我能理解
Twice this week, by the way.
对了 这礼拜亲了两次
The D1. Good taste, and it's affordable.
D1型号♥的 有品位 而且价格也可以接受
$300 plus the $75 handling fee.
三百美金加上七十五美金手续费
I'll handle it myself.
我会自己来办手续
That's the cost of getting it
这是从我们在佐治亚州工厂
here from our factory in Georgia.
运过来这里所收的费用
The only way to avoid that fee
少花这笔钱的唯一方法
is to go there and pick it up.
就是直接去那里提货
Well, with gas mileage,
按里程数所消耗的汽油
plus wear-and-tear on the car, minus food,
加上车子的磨损 再减去食物的费用来看
I'd still save over $20 if I went and picked it up myself.
如果我自己过去提货 还是省了二十美金
Uh, yeah, I guess, you know, technically,
是 我猜严格上来说是这么回事
but uh it's not worth the trip to Georgia.
但并不足以为此就跑一趟佐治亚吧
So you're telling me
你是在告诉我
if you saw a $20 bill on the street,
如果你在大马路上看见一张二十美金大钞
you wouldn't pick it up?
你不会把它捡起来?
No, I... I would.
不 我... 我会
I ate a cinnamon hot ball off the ground this morning.
今天早上我从地上捡了一个热肉桂卷吃
Finally, the truth.
终于 说真话了
Plus I love organizing road trips.
而且我很喜欢组织公路旅行
They are the ultimate test of efficiency and cunning.
这是对效率和狡黠的终极考验
I'm in. I love road trips, too...
我加入 我也爱公路旅行...
Snacks, radio, hanging a towel
零食 收音机 把毛巾夹在
in the window to block sun
窗户上来挡太阳
We're also in.
我们也要去
The world's largest peanut is in Georgia.
世界上最大的花生就在佐治亚州
Disney adventures magazine
迪斯尼冒险杂♥志♥
called it "worth pulling over for."
说那里"值得停车观赏下"
We're going on a road trip!
我们要去公路旅行啦!
Three times.
亲了三次了
We'll pick up emery and evan from school
我们先到学校接上埃默里和埃文
and hit the road from there.
然后从那里出发
Perfect.
完美
I baked us some brownies,
我烘焙了一些布朗尼
and I grabbed some sodas.
还带了一些苏打饮料
Bottles... smart.
瓶子... 机智
This will mean six less bathroom trips for the boys.
看来男孩子们可以少上六次厕所了
Jessica, do you think that's enough food for the weekend?
杰西卡 你觉得这点食物够一个周末吃的吗?
Oh, we'll also get discount fruit from road stands.
我们还会在路边摊买♥♥一些打折水果
It's much cheaper than city fruit.
这比城市里的水果便宜多了
Wow. You really are the master of road trips.
你可真是公路旅行的行家啊
Someone has to be.
舍我其谁啊
Hey, bachelor!
嘿 老兄!
Hey, what do you got planned for the weekend?
周末有什么打算?
Oh, I got a pile of squirrel kills
如果你想摆弄下毛皮的话
I've been meaning to taxidermy if you want a fur fix.
我倒是搞到了一堆松鼠猎物 一直都想把它们做成标本
Oh, I'd love to, but I thought it would be good
我很乐意 不过我觉得和
for Eddie and I to have a guys' weekend.
埃迪一起过个男人之间的周末会更好
Yeah, we haven't been talking much,
我们很久没好好聊聊了
so we're gonna hang out, just the two of us...
所以我们准备出去玩玩 就我们两个...
Eat pizzas, hit the driving range,
吃点披萨 打下高尔夫
watch "Police Academy" movies.
看下《警♥察♥学院》
Ah. I remember I had a guys' weekend
我记得我当年和我爸爸老马文一起
with my father, Marvin Senior.
过的那个男人间的周末
He paid an angel to make me a man.
他花钱找了个天使来让我成为真正的男人
Um, my dad didn't believe in weekends.
我爸不相信什么周末
The most we ever bonded was the one time he told me
他和我联♥系♥最密切的一次 是当我把汤端上桌子的时候
I did a good job carrying soup to the table.
他告诉我 干得不错
Hey! Don't I get a kiss goodbye?
嘿! 都不和我吻别一下吗?
Oh, the engine's already running.
发动机已经在转了
It would waste gas to get out now.
现在下车就浪费汽油了
I'll say goodbye when I get back.
我回来再和你道别吧
Anyone up for bowling this weekend?
这周末有谁要打保龄球的吗?
Can we use bumpers? Hell, yeah.
能用球道护栏吗? 我去 当然了
I'm out. I got a guys' weekend planned with my dad.
我不去了 我和我爸要去过一个男人的周末
Oh, cool. I do that with my dad, too.
酷 我和我爸也会这么干
We're just in different cities when we do it.
只不过我们干这事时不在同一个城市
I think it'll be pretty cool... sit around in our underwear,
我觉得肯定会很酷的... 穿着内♥裤♥在家里到处坐
eating take-out, not brushing our teeth.
吃外卖♥♥ 还不用刷牙
Sounds amazing.
听上去棒呆了
I'm stuck at home with my four sisters.
我就只能和我的四个姐妹一起待在家里
Crying, slapping, door slamming...
又哭 又是互扇耳光 还摔门...
I'm just trying to watch "Seinfeld"
《连宋飞正传》都看不了
You guys want to come over to my house this weekend?
那你们这周末想不想来我家?
Yes!
好呀!
I mean, are you sure it's cool with your dad?
我是说 你确定你♥爸♥爸会答应吗?
Of course! guys' weekend.
当然了! 男人间的周末
Of course! Guys' weekend.
当然了! 男人间的周末嘛
Guys' weekend.
男人的周末
I spy with my little eyes...
我用我的小眼睛像视察到...
The freckle on my chin.
我下巴上的雀斑
Mommy, you win again!
妈妈 你又赢了!
Wow, Jessica.
哇塞 杰西卡
He didn't even get the clue out that time.
他甚至都还没把线索说完
I'd make a great spy.
我可是一个厉害的间谍
I spy what you're gonna spy before you even spy it.
我在你视察到之前就已经视察到了你想要视察的东西
This is so fun.
太有意思了
What the hell was that?!
什么鬼啊?!
I... I got him to honk.
我... 我在让他鸣笛
You know...
像这样...
Mom, look, the cheap gas station is up ahead.
妈妈 快看 廉价汽油站就在前面
They give you a free lighter if you pay with cash.
如果你付现金的话他们还会给你一个免费打火机
Honey's horn game almost made me miss it.
蜜儿那个喇叭游戏差点就让我错过它了
I spy some good boys.
我视察到了一些乖孩子
What in hot ham was that?
刚才是什么鬼?
You almost blew the whole trip.
你差点毁了整个旅行
What are you talking about?
你们在说什么啊?
You have to be very careful with mom on road trips.
和老妈一起公路旅行你一定要非常小心
She's great if things go her way,
如果事情按她的来就很好
but as soon as something happens she doesn't like...
但一旦发生了什么她不喜欢的事情...
She turns into... a road grump.
她就会变成... 路霸
A "road grump"?
路霸?
There's several warning stages...
有几个预警阶段...
Squeezing the wheel... Muttering.
紧捏方向盘... 发牢骚
Screaming at cars.
冲着车尖叫
And finally, speaking only in Mandarin.
最后 就只说普通话了
If that happens, forget it.
如果到了最后阶段 就完了
She's in grumpville. Trip over.
她已经极度暴躁了 公路旅行结束了
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表