剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
Is a guest author coming today?
今天有客座作者要来吗
Is dean koontz coming back?
迪恩·孔茨又要来了
Sorry, mommy. I can't go to costco today.
对不起妈妈 今天我去不了超♥市♥
Zack and his mom are picking me up.
扎克斯和他妈妈要来接我
What do you mean? Where are you going?
你说什么 你们要去哪儿
To church.
去教堂
Church? What do you mean "Church"?
教堂 你去教堂干嘛
Zack's always talking about it, and it sounds fun.
扎克斯总提起教堂 听起来很好玩
Remember, I told you he wanted to hang out?
我告诉过你我们要一起出去 还记得吗
That's them.
他们来了
Don't sit in the beanbag chairs
我不在 就别坐懒人椅了
Without someone to pull you out.
小心没人拉你起来
Church?
教堂
Yeah, that was surprising. But why?
是啊 可真奇怪 但是为什么呢
He knows we're mostly lapsed buddhists
他知道我们不怎么信佛
who believe in some chinese superstition
但喜欢搞点中国迷信
but also like christmas but in a festive,
把圣诞节当成节日来过
not-religious way.
不是信教啊
He probably just exploring. I went through a similar phase.
他可能只是在摸索 我也有段时间这样
I was raised buddhist
我全家都信佛
but wanted to see what else was out there.
但我想看看还有哪些宗教
I almost converted to mormonism.
我差点成了摩♥门♥教♥徒
So, we give up coffee,
所以 我们不喝咖啡
and in exchange, we get a second wife?
就能多娶一个老婆
Ultimately, I just love caffeine too much.
结果我只是太爱咖啡了
Church.
教堂
Why would he want to go there instead of to costco with me?
他为什么想去教堂 而不是和我逛超♥市♥呢
Jessica, don't worry. It's just one sunday.
杰西卡 别担心 就今天而已
You're right.
你说得对
You're right. It's just one sunday.
你说得对 他就去这么一次
He's probably gonna be bored.
可能就会觉得无聊了
It's fine. I'll just go to costco alone.
没关系 我自己去超♥市♥好了
It's no big deal.
没什么大不了
If you want, I can go with you.
如果你需要 我可以陪你去
Oh, uh, it's...
只是
it's just that I know people there, and...
我和那儿的人还挺熟的
You get it?
你明白吗
Each one has a higher fiber content than the last.
一个比一个纤维含量高
Zero sugars?!
不含糖
How does this even qualify as a cereal?
还好意思叫麦片
What if we put it in our pockets
我们把麦片塞到弄破的裤子口袋里
And slip it down our pant legs,
然后运出去悄悄抖掉 怎么样
like in "Shawshank redemption"?
就像《肖申克的救赎》里那样
Mom will find it.
老妈会发现的
She always sniffs out wasted food.
浪费食物是逃不过她的法眼
Remember when I didn't eat my pizza crusts?
还记得我上次没吃披萨边吗
She can get real creative.
她办法可多了
That's what we need to do...
这就是我们需要做的
get creative.
出其不意
Rice krispie treats!
做米脆
If marshmallow and butter can make these taste good,
如果加棉花糖和黄油能变好吃
They'll make all of these taste good.
这样这些都会超好吃
So, like a bad cereal treat?
就像给这些不好的麦片改造
Like a bad-ass cereal treat.
就像给这些超级差的麦片改造
Step aside.
等着瞧吧
I'm gonna get my chef on.
给你展现下我的厨艺
I present to you...
给你看
The B.A.C.T. --
屌♥麦改造
The bad-ass cereal treat.
也就是超级屌♥的麦片大改造
Is yours getting any smaller?
有变小吗
No.
没有
We should just keep chewing.
继续嚼
Nope. It's just me.
没有 就是我啦
She's just making fun of my teeth again.
她又在嘲笑我的牙
Each time more hurtfully than the last.
每次都是在我心上再插一刀
Help! Someone!
有没有人帮帮忙
Assist!
帮个忙
Raise me, marie. I've had a day.
给我补充点能量玛丽 今天好累
Where's Evan?
埃文呢
Oh, no. You didn't lose him, did you?
你不会把他弄丢了吧
No. I didn't lose evan.
没 我没有弄丢他
Although I might have.
不过我可能要失去他了
I just might have.
有可能
What? Sorry. I got distracted.
什么 不好意思 我刚没注意
Bailey's wearing a tight smock again.
百利又穿了件超紧的工作服
Hello, evan!
回来啦埃文
I forgot you were out.
都忘了你出去了
That's right. You had, uh, church.
没错 是去教堂了
How was it? Boring?
怎么样 是不是很无聊
How boring was it?
有多无聊
It wasn't boring at all.
一点都不无聊
Everyone knows everyone.
大家都相互认识
There's crackers and grape juice.
还有脆饼和葡萄汁
They talk about values, and they tell stories.
大家一起谈价值观 还讲故事
Like, once, there was this flood,
比如从前要发大水了
So this man noah decided to build a boat
有一个叫诺亚的人就决定为所有的动物
For all the animals.
造一艘船
He built a boat by himself?
他自己造了艘船
Yeah, and he was 600 years old!
对 而且当他已经六百岁了
What?
什么
And then he got two of every animal on earth
他每种动物都找了两只
And sailed around for 40 days.
然后航行了四十天
Even snakes?
也带了蛇吗
Yeah, he saved every animal.
对 他救了所有动物
You're telling me a man had the chance to let all the snakes drown,
你是说有人明明有机会杀死所有的蛇
And instead, he put two of them on a boat?
可他反而救了两条上船
No, that's not real.
不 这怎么可能
Next sunday, you should come with me.
下周日你可以跟我一起去
You can hear about it yourself.
你可以自己听
Wait. You're going back next sunday?
什么 你下周日还要去
But costco just got the big bags of rice in stock.
可是下周超♥市♥有卖♥♥大包的米
We could put one on the bathroom scale
我们可以用体重秤称一下
And see if you weigh more than it yet.
看看是你重还是米重
That does sound fun,
听起来很有趣
But I think I'd rather go to church.
不过我更想去教堂
Next week, there's a guitarist coming.
下周有吉他手来表演
Oh, louis, my friend, come over here
路易斯 快过来
And meet the old boys from dental school.
这些是我口腔医院的哥们
hello. Nice to meet you.
你们好 很高兴认识你们
Oh, buddy. These burgers are so good.
哥们 汉堡太好吃了
Great. Juicy.
肉汁超棒
Perfect temp.
火候刚好
Ah, don't mind Ted.
别理泰德
You know how every ad says
你知道广♥告♥怎么说
Four out of five dentists recommend a product?
我们四个都觉得好的东西
He's that fifth guy.
他也不喜欢
He can just never get on board.
他就是没法满足
What can I say? I'm hard to please.
怎么说呢 我是很难取悦的
I gave louis the cleaning of his life last week
上周我给路易斯洗了牙
At the "Friends price."
友情价
Go ahead. Reveal that ivory curtain.
来吧 给我们看看你的牙
Um...Actually, I need to work the floor, so...
其实我还有事
Come on, now. Don't be shy.
来嘛 别害羞
You look like a million bucks.
你看起来有几个亿
No, I'm good. Come on.
还是算了吧 来吧
Smile. Smile.
笑一个 笑一个
I don't want to smile.
我不想笑
Smile!
让你笑
No!
不要
I never wanted this!
我从未想这样
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表